Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1076690 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by gedtalks(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please does anyone know if it it possible to send more support documents during the biometrics day (after applying online)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Urine: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Onyeoma3:

Some monikers shaa... What was running through your mind when you chose this username sir? shocked shocked shocked

I wanted a unique and simple name, that was the first thing that came to my mind.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Urine:

I wanted a unique and simple name, that was the first thing that came to my mind.

shit or poo would have been better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
chai.....now im home...

darefestus ooo.....how many times did i call you...

see ehn with the number of disparities in many cases via online i would say that if you have a lot of waka come documents, vis a vis landed properties in form of DOAs or so many survey plans, reciept of tenants, reciept of transactions made by your sponsors and so on, and these documents occupy like 30pages, dont add them where youre also putting your payslips, letter of employment, letter of introduction and so on.
i personally feel your important documents would be at a risk of being overlooked if you do so.

As the online portal guides......if you have just few documents which are straight to the point in each section, then its no issuee.

The way we seek for compressors on this forum is alarming, turn from colour to black and white, shrink from this to that, transfer from this to that.....i think we are putting more than necessary sometimes.

CIC that put 4mbs abi say 4mb dey enough for you to show what you want to show.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
gedtalks:
Please does anyone know if it it possible to send more support documents during the biometrics day (after applying online)

Nah, don't think so. If they require more documents, they would let you know. Till then be hopeful that what you've submitted would be enough.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by coldasice007: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
gedtalks:
You will not be able to send more supporting documents after submitting your application online unless the visa officer reviewing your application specifically requests for additional documents from you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
chai.....now im home...

see ehn with the number of disparities in many cases via online i would say that if you have a lot of waka come documents, vis a vis landed properties in form of DOAs or so many survey plans, reciept of tenants, reciept of transactions made by your sponsors and so on, and these documents occupy like 30pages, dont add them where youre also putting your payslips, letter of employment, letter of introduction and so on.
i personally feel your important documents would be at a risk of being overlooked if you do so.

As the online portal guides......if you have just few documents which are straight to the point in each section, then its no issuee.

The way we seek for compressors on this forum is alarming, turn from colour to black and white, shrink from this to that, transfer from this to that.....i think we are putting more than necessary sometimes.

While you have some points, you tend to overanalyse issues...going back and forth. ...drop this issue and move on.

PS: I know you're not the only one analysing, but you are a regular that many have benefited from here. You can benefit from some advice too.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
i hear u....i had already dropped it ooo....buh mr dare has a way of playing wt my head...
sholay2011:

While you have some points, you tend to overanalyse issues...going back and forth. ...drop this issue and move on.

PS: I know you're not the only one analysing, but you are a regular that many have benefited from here. You can benefit from some advice too.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Keep sending them emails
[quote author=Aussie4me post=35703881][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i hear u....i had already dropped it ooo....buh mr dare has a way of playing wt my head...
shocked shocked Ah...it is well oh.

Mr Dare, eyin naa...e ma play pelu ori ore mi mo oh. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by DMX0606: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
chai.....now im home...

if you have lots of document like DoA paper route is the best. they can help you arrange them in the order of importance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
its kinda scary then......
i still believes it tends towards a visa than a rejection.....maybe IOM is just that fast....
DMX0606:

it is well. but I don't think they would evaluate ur medics the second day post it same day and the VO would dispatch same day. if you understand logic and critical reasoning, I will make more sense
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
tnuola:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL -SEPT 2015)

1.. CruzAj: April 24, NSCC, Pgd, paper TRV
2. kol1234: April 30, U of Alberta, Msc online TRV
3. Gods1son: April 30, Conestoga, PGD, paper TRV
4. Sera Sera : April 30, uni, MSC. TRV
5. Chubbybarbie: April 31, york uni Msc Online MEDICALS
6 Chop33: May 1, BSC , Online TRV
7. nigeriannewbie: May 5, U of Ottawa, PGD, paper TRV
8. Aretheytheron: May 5, KPU PGD Online TRV
9. Chars1289: May 5, Online
TRV
10. berexio1: May 7, university of waterloo, Meng, online delayed
11. Graphical: May 8, MUN , M.ED, Online delayed
12. Joeyf: May 11, NSCC, DIP,Online
12a. CoCoLav: May 11, U of T, LLM, Online MEDICALS
13. Edoblakky: May 12, U of C, MSC paper TRV
14. Kennykentipsy: May 12, Niagara, PGD, paper TRV
15. Dbaba: May12, Niagra, PGD, Online
16. airhunde : May 12, Centennial, PGD, paper delayed
17. mizIvy: May 13, fanshawe, PGD Paper TRV
18. Taike: May 14, U of T, PhD, Online
19. zattiezat: May 15 ,U of S, Msc, paper
TRV
20. Team12: May 15, UofW, Masters, Online TRV
21. opeyemi8 : May 19, Algonquin , PGD, online
22. edogasz : May 19 (upfront Medicals) Centennial. PDG, paper
22a. Dabigmax1: May 19, Brandon, Online
23.pcachuks fam1: May20 NBCC DIP, online
24. pyroxene: May 21, Niagra, pgd, paper
25. samade001: May 21, ottawa, masters, paper
25a. Kenenbcc: May 21, NBCC, PGD, paper
26. kfrosh: May22, fanshawe, PGD, Online
26a. Herkenorlar: May22, Cambrian, PGD, paper MEDICALS
26b. Tyrannasty: May22 U of T UG, paper MEDICALS
27. Gu2015: May 24 Upfront medicals.Uni of Sask,Mph,Online
28a. Funmi14: May 25, Dalhouse, MHA, paper MEDICALS
28.. Lolly1204: May 28th, Conestoga,PGD, Online
29. easyxtan: Jun 1, Vancouver Island Uni MBA Online
30. pcachuks fam2: Jun1, Conestoga PDG online
31. midnightinParis: jun 4, U of M, MSC Online
32. David2: jun 4, Conestoga, PDG paper
33. fraque192: jun 4, Selkirk , Diploma Paper
34. Ahyotomiwa: Jun 5, U of R, M.A.SC Paper MEDICALS
35. Richcasey: Jun 5, Conestoga PDG Online
36. Justicia: Jun 7, York Uni Msc (LL.M) Online
37. JohnsonIyere: Jun 8, Lambton, PDG Paper
38. Jessicajessa: Jun8, Seneca, PDG Online
38a. bosypumpin: Jun 12, U of M (LL.M) ; Online
38b. Adeomopo: Jun 12, Paper MEDICALS
39 Crich: Jun 13, U of R, Madmin online
40. AriseOcompatrot: Jun 13, U of V, PG, Online
41. 7teen: jun 15 U of R, M.ASC online
42. TempusQ: June 26, Humber, PGC, Paper
42a. Vinegar: July 3rd (upfront medicals) PGD,MUN, Paper
43. dedicateDD: July8, Upfront Medicals, Online
44. Graviton2: July8, (Upfront Medicals), Upei, UG Paper

If you have admission and have applied for TRV Please provide the following information :
**Submission date
**Institution
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper **level of study.
BEST WISHES

UPDATED[/b]

TempusQ: June 26, (Upfront Medicals), Humber, PGC, Paper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
@ dmx: tot u said after u were called for med..ur file got dispatched without u carrying out ur medicals..did u mail Cic to complain....cos its 14days duration dey said na..Cosz I don't tink they wud Waive meds..I don't understand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chumsyzynny(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
berexio1:
They check the 2 whichever one is greater..What that means is that if u have above 3.0/4.0 fine bt if u don't, does ur last 2yrs of study give u a B?

In all,even if u meet the requirements, try and understand how competitive the sch is interms of admission cos dats what really matters..

Thanks a lot...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by DMX0606: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
tnuola:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL -SEPT 2015)

1.. CruzAj: April 24, NSCC, Pgd, paper TRV
2. kol1234: April 30, U of Alberta, Msc online TRV
3. Gods1son: April 30, Conestoga, PGD, paper TRV
4. Sera Sera : April 30, uni, MSC. TRV
5. Chubbybarbie: April 31, york uni Msc Online MEDICALS
6 Chop33: May 1, BSC , Online TRV
7. nigeriannewbie: May 5, U of Ottawa, PGD, paper TRV
8. Aretheytheron: May 5, KPU PGD Online TRV
9. Chars1289: May 5, Online
TRV
10. berexio1: May 7, university of waterloo, Meng, online delayed
11. Graphical: May 8, MUN , M.ED, Online delayed
12. Joeyf: May 11, NSCC, DIP,Online
12a. CoCoLav: May 11, U of T, LLM, Online MEDICALS
13. Edoblakky: May 12, U of C, MSC paper TRV
14. Kennykentipsy: May 12, Niagara, PGD, paper TRV
15. Dbaba: May12, Niagra, PGD, Online
16. airhunde : May 12, Centennial, PGD, paper delayed
17. mizIvy: May 13, fanshawe, PGD Paper TRV
18. Taike: May 14, U of T, PhD, Online
19. zattiezat: May 15 ,U of S, Msc, paper
TRV
20. Team12: May 15, UofW, Masters, Online TRV
21. opeyemi8 : May 19, Algonquin , PGD, online
22. edogasz : May 19 (upfront Medicals) Centennial. PDG, paper
22a. Dabigmax1: May 19, Brandon, Online
23.pcachuks fam1: May20 NBCC DIP, online
24. pyroxene: May 21, Niagra, pgd, paper
25. samade001: May 21, ottawa, masters, paper
25a. Kenenbcc: May 21, NBCC, PGD, paper
26. kfrosh: May22, fanshawe, PGD, Online
26a. Herkenorlar: May22, Cambrian, PGD, paper MEDICALS
26b. Tyrannasty: May22 U of T UG, paper MEDICALS
27. Gu2015: May 24 Upfront medicals.Uni of Sask,Mph,Online
28a. Funmi14: May 25, Dalhouse, MHA, paper MEDICALS
28.. Lolly1204: May 28th, Conestoga,PGD, Online
29. easyxtan: Jun 1, Vancouver Island Uni MBA Online
30. pcachuks fam2: Jun1, Conestoga PDG online
31. midnightinParis: jun 4, U of M, MSC Online
32. David2: jun 4, Conestoga, PDG paper
33. fraque192: jun 4, Selkirk , Diploma Paper
34. Ahyotomiwa: Jun 5, U of R, M.A.SC Paper MEDICALS
35. Richcasey: Jun 5, Conestoga PDG Online
36. Justicia: Jun 7, York Uni Msc (LL.M) Online
37. JohnsonIyere: Jun 8, Lambton, PDG Paper
38. Jessicajessa: Jun8, Seneca, PDG Online
38a. bosypumpin: Jun 12, U of M (LL.M) ; Online
38b. Adeomopo: Jun 12, Paper MEDICALS
39 Crich: Jun 13, U of R, Madmin online
40. AriseOcompatrot: Jun 13, U of V, PG, Online
41. 7teen: jun 15 U of R, M.ASC online
42. TempusQ: June 26, Humber, PGC, Paper
42a. Vinegar: July 3rd (upfront medicals) PGD,MUN, Paper
43. dedicateDD: July8, Upfront Medicals, Online
44. Graviton2: July8, (Upfront Medicals), Upei, UG Paper

If you have admission and have applied for TRV Please provide the following information :
**Submission date
**Institution
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper **level of study.
BEST WISHES

UPDATED[/b]

DMX0606 : May 25, MN, paper, UG, MEDICAL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Caleycash(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls guys help me oo...what is the precise IELTS cut of mark needed by universities in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by LOVINA1245: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
gedtalks:

i think that is impossible...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
This guy! When you work in a professional setting for years, where your kind of work does not involve paper, you can read 1,000 pages of pdf without being bored, cos u are used to it!

When cic introduced online route, they knew what would come with it. These people do thorough review of your app, but their individual interpretation and conviction is what determines the outcome

hayqinsbFX:
Now...why not play safe...incase you fall into a VO that is in a hurry...
I don't know about you sha...
Me will definitely get bored going through 80pages of pdf...
The funny thing is pages 35-60 fit contain land properties....*nd deed of agreements..

do u want the VO to be reading the DOA of ur daddy's property...
In his ploy to scroll doooowwwwwwnnn...he will miss out important documents...
That's what I'm saying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
did u state that you have a relative in canada??
ahyotomiwa:

YOU MUST BE FUNNY...Y COMPLICATE TINS 4 MYSELF...(U TINK ITS ALL ABT TIE TO HOME...LEARN TO TACKLE MAJOR PROBLEMS, FOR EXAMPLE, Y WUD THE V.O WAN TO GET SOMETIN TO TIE U HOME TO...COS HE FEELS U NOT RETURNING HOME..SO INSTEAD MAKE HIM SEE U RETURNING HOME..DATS ALL..NOT ONLY TIES CAN DO DAT..LOTS WCH R NOT QUESTIONABLE CAN DO IT. U DON'T NEED TO GENERALIZE CASES OK. DATS JUST UR TINKING.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kepner:

I do think it's possible that you got your Trv approved already (as we all know, these people can be unusual sometimes) but there's still that other larger possibility of delay, given that you didn't even undergo any medical examination, it's there for a reason.

But I think what baffles me the most is the fact that you haven't even gone to pick up your documents by now, you're not even the least bit anxious.. that's amazing.

Great point! Been wondering what all the argument is about when it can easily be solved by him just going to pick up the parcel. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by gabrola: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
deedee0:
@Favour0011 @gabrola SOA inflow of 42M bal 4.1M FD 10M RSA 15M Sponsor: Dad
thanks boss. if i may, which 1 is rsa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chichi89(f): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Caleycash:
Pls guys help me oo...what is the precise IELTS cut of mark needed by universities in Canada?
Depends on the university and not all require ielts from Nigerians.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by DMX0606: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
@ dmx: tot u said after u were called for med..ur file got dispatched without u carrying out ur medicals..did u mail Cic to complain....cos its 14days duration dey said na..Cosz I don't tink they wud Waive meds..I don't understand.

yes they mailed me for medicals. I don't need to mail them. my documents has been dispatched. even in the checklist, medical is the last on the list and it is optional while others are sacrosanct including other documents you think the responding visa office will need.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tempus....track nnow...Status has changed
TempusQ:

TempusQ: June 26, (Upfront Medicals), Humber, PGC, Paper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by DMX0606: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kepner:

I do think it's possible that you got your Trv approved already (as we all know, these people can be unusual sometimes) but there's still that other larger possibility of delay, given that you didn't even undergo any medical examination, it's there for a reason.

But I think what baffles me the most is the fact that you haven't even gone to pick up your documents by now, you're not even the least bit anxious.. that's amazing.
The dispatch was just yesterday now. even though if the posting is by email the vfs will need some time to sort things out. it will take at least 4 day ( courier)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by obtwice(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello all ........ Thnx 2 those giving us infos...I appreciate u all......well I jst applied 4 Msc civil eng. With d uni of manitoba for winter 2016......wat shld b expectation concernin admission....and like 2 knw pips also applyin 4 winter 2016 admissions 2 manitoba.....n wats dir skool fees like.....thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dbabba: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
favour0011:
what is CSCS statement??

It's the stock and shares investment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Kepner(f): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
kennykentipsy:

shit or poo would have been better

Lol! cheesy

It's even funnier to know that NL has its own auto correct...hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Kepner(f): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
obtwice:
Hello all ........ Thnx 2 those giving us infos...I appreciate u all......well I jst applied 4 Msc civil eng. With d uni of manitoba for winter 2016......wat shld b expectation concernin admission....and like 2 knw pips also applyin 4 winter 2016 admissions 2 manitoba.....n wats dir skool fees like.....thnks

You applied to a school without knowing the cost of the program you're applying for?
You could always get the tuition info from the school's website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Kepner(f): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
DMX0606:

The dispatch was just yesterday now. even though if the posting is by email the vfs will need some time to sort things out. it will take at least 4 day ( courier)

Oh OK. From your post, I got the feeling that you were too busy or not ready to go get them. Misconception. Good luck still!

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.