Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1075243 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
omemma1:
Heheheh. Ok 2grozz. Lemme compose it lik d others. After prayin and fastin lik team12 i jus got a mail now for medicals. Oh Lord tnk u. The wait was long. But u showed up for me.
i pray ma man 2grozz get his. Amen

Haha!
Now isnt that better?
I happy for you oh!
You applied 20th ba?
To think that you were worried just yesterday oh so.....and u wanted to vall the vo's attention....
Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
2grozz:

Haha!
Now isnt that better?
I happy for you oh!
I applied 20th ba?

Yea. Biometrics 21st May
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Onaolorundun: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Congrats!!! More of good news ijn
omemma1:
Heheheh. Ok 2grozz. Lemme compose it lik d others. After prayin and fastin lik team12 i jus got a mail now for medicals. Oh Lord tnk u. The wait was long. But u showed up for me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OTUNBACODED: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
please all i like to study in canada, i applied to sait for bachelor of applied technology in petroleum engineering for winter 2016, the status of my application is IN SELECTION. But i will love to apply to another school as a back up plan. i have a bachelor of engineering degree in mining engineering but graduated with a 2.2 reason i couldnt apply for masters. please advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Congrats to ur hubby @Laureek..Congrats LOVINA, ur patience na die-hard. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Onaolorundun: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
What department? I applied to the school of graduate studies... like how much is the full tuition fee?
Mykel12:
Nope, i applied to the dept... no supervisor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OTUNBACODED: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
can someone please help out as time is going and the earlier the better for application towards the winter semester. thanks
OTUNBACODED:
please all i like to study in canada, i applied to sait for bachelor of applied technology in petroleum engineering for winter 2016, the status of my application is IN SELECTION. But i will love to apply to another school as a back up plan. i have a bachelor of engineering degree in mining engineering but graduated with a 2.2 reason i couldnt apply for masters. please advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Odinwa(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Odinwa:
Hello house! How are you all doing?
Please I need your advice seriously, I am a graduate of biochemistry. I recently applied for Masters study in food science in mun but I couldn't get a supervisor till now and since I can't be offered admission without a supervisor, then am giving up on that.
Now I want to apply for pharmacy undergraduate studies. Is it advice able? Or should I go for PGD? And what are the risks and things I need to know about studying pharmacy over there?
Thanks in anticipation..

Why don't anybody wanna answer me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by gedtalks(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Does anyone know if the public holiday of Friday and monday affect the Canada VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by easyxtan: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
gedtalks:
Does anyone know if the public holiday of Friday and monday affect the Canada VAC.

Yes the VAC will also be close on that day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by gedtalks(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Odinwa:

Odinwa.. do a research on "applied degree" in biochemistry or any related field. An applied degree is a kind of practical degree which is offered in Canada. with your first degree and TOEFL score, you can get admission for an applied degree (2years) on completion, you can add a few courses to get a Canadian degree before doing Masters. that should take less time and will upgrade you to a more flexible / more opportunities carrier path
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by bukky85: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thnx so much @marcuskens, going though @ richcsey's posts has been really helpful. Am trying to draft my sop now.. Can you please assist with this home tie issue, can my sponsor serve as a home tie? Cos am single, I don't own any property save my retirment saving accout..pls help.

congrats bukky85 for crossing the first hurdle...kindly review @richcasey posts to see answers to every question you may have at this stage
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Odinwa(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
gedtalks:

Odinwa.. do a research on "applied degree" in biochemistry or any related field. An applied degree is a kind of practical degree which is offered in Canada. with your first degree and TOEFL score, you can get admission for an applied degree (2years) on completion, you can add a few courses to get a Canadian degree before doing Masters. that should take less time and will upgrade you to a more flexible / more opportunities carrier path

Thanks for the reply but is it a must that I will have a TOEFL result or can I use a letter from my school stating that my language of instruction in school was English?
Secondly, do you think that the idea of enrolling into pharmacy undergraduate is a bad idea or will it be difficult?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Congratulations!
omemma1:

Yea. Biometrics 21st May
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
AMEN!!!

I still really need to PM you based on my app's personal issue.

May I?

Team12:
lmfao... My dear the Lord hears the prayers of the righteous. We are righteous not by our own doing, but by the blood he shed on the cross....You @TempusQ are the righteousness of God in Christ and I am sure he will answer your prayers.

His answer can be Yes; take it, No; not now but later, or No; never! because I have a better plan for you... Just brace up, I will pray with you and may his will be done in our lives, In Jesus Name, Amen!!!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hadassahnadra: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Plz house, I've been told to come and collect my visa,plz can you help me with cheap airline tickets to st john's newfoundland.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
congrats @forelite
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
hadassahnadra:
Plz house, I've been told to come and collect my visa,plz can you help me with cheap airline tickets to st john's newfoundland.

check wakanow.com they have flexible deals on flight hotel reservation but not tickets would be a Lil expensive cos of summer

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
omemma1:
Congratulations.... Thy God is wonderful all the time.... We shall continue receiving good news IJN.(Amen). Share ur documents

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by juggernaut07: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
OTUNBACODED:
can someone please help out as time is going and the earlier the better for application towards the winter semester. thanks

MY Bro!!!
If ur cgpa is above 3 and u have above 3.5 in ur last two years of ur undergraduate program plus a little work experience in the oil and gas industry, u can give MUN a shot for M.A.Sc.(Oil and Gas Engrg).
Moreso, U can apply for a pgd instead of another undergraduate program buh I strongly recommend a PGD sha.
All the best
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by juggernaut07: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Odinwa:

Getting a supervisor in MUN is not a big deal if u bliv God. Before u give up on ur BCH admission try to load ur phone and give each supervisor in ur area of interest a call. Be Bold, it works like fire.

Futhermore, I fink Pharmacy in MUN is competitive and expensive if am not mixing it up with me Medicine. U can give it a try blivin in God. It is a very good idea.

Check Uottawa dey av interesting courses too buh tuition fee is higher compared to MUN. Before u settle for PGD , I strongly advise u to check other schools.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Odinwa(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
juggernaut07:

Getting a supervisor in MUN is not a big deal if u bliv God. Before u give up on ur BCH admission try to load ur phone and give each supervisor in ur area of interest a call. Be Bold, it works like fire.

Futhermore, I fink Pharmacy in MUN is competitive and expensive if am not mixing it up with me Medicine. U can give it a try blivin in God. It is a very good idea.

Check Uottawa dey av interesting courses too buh tuition fee is higher compared to MUN. Before u settle for PGD , I strongly advise u to check other schools.

Thanks bro! Those supervisors carry bomb for head. See the way they are rejecting me as if I have another option.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
TheBae:
Congratulations!

Thanks, thanks. The joy is too much.
i wait to hear from 2grozz.
whos goin to halifax?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
omooba2015:

Congratulations.... Thy God is wonderful all the time.... We shall continue receiving good news IJN.(Amen). Share ur documents

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Team12:
...now that's my accommodation payment sorted out wink

@HayqinsbFX what shall I assign to you now?? **thinking**

...fastest fingers get @Taike, start making your payments...lmao

lolz, funny you. wen Buhari makes one naira equals one dollar, then send me ur account details cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
bc2015:

lolz, funny you. wen Buhari makes one naira equals one dollar, then send me ur account details cheesy

Lol....
Some1 like me thinks buhari was drunk wen he said that....
In order words.....impossible!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmm.... these people telling us bout their medicals without listing out docs. There's God oo sad so unfair to those who need the information!
bc2015:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Odinwa(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
juggernaut07:

Thanks bro! Like how much do you think its gonna cos? I mean the pharmacy and I believe there's gonna be employment opportunities on that course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
favour0011:
Hmmmm.... these people telling us bout their medicals without listing out docs. There's God oo sad so unfair to those who need the information!

Personal doc
Sop(dnt knw if mine was strong or not)
soa
results and transcript.
letter of intro from ma coy.
ma i.d
birth cert
all d cic forms
police character form
paid part of ma tuition

My sponsor.
ma sponsors i.d
letter of employment
visa pages
land doc
tax clearance
marriage cert
letter of sponsorship
soa
Daz d much i can rememba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
omemma1:

Personal doc
Sop(dnt knw if mine was strong or not)
soa
results and transcript.
letter of intro from ma coy.
ma i.d
birth cert
all d cic forms
police character form
paid part of ma tuition
admission letter

My sponsor.
ma sponsors i.d
letter of employment
visa pages
land doc
tax clearance
marriage cert
letter of sponsorship
soa
Daz d much i can rememba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
U missed out the most important things oo... amount in SOA's [quote author=omemma1 post=35906196][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by LOVINA1245: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.