Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1075129 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
These are the documents i submited
1. Study permit application form
2. Family info form
3. Application form for TRV
4. Standardized letter from U of Manitoba
5. WAEC results/scratch card for verification
6. Secondary school transcripts/testimonial
7. Diploma certificate in Lib / Information science
8. My elder brother Sponsor SOA 6 months (N5.1m balance)
9. Sponsor's Salary SOA 6months 300k bal
10. Sponsor employment letter and photocopy of his ID card...he says he can give me his ID card for submission
11. Sponsor 6months payslips
12.Sponsors letter of support & Affidavit
13. Sponsors passport data page and birth certificate
Others: Reference letter,Computer Training certificate, Birth cert, SOP,Police Clearance report, Passport data page, 2 passport photographs,Family pictures..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by LOVINA1245: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
please, can anyone explain how to get to IOM...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
All these 8 guests observing codedly doh; watching y'all in #3D view plus this 8th week can like to be very long faaaa grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
2grozz:

Lol.... Some1 like me thinks buhari was drunk wen he said that.... In order words.....impossible!
Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Tsola6: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hello guys! Wassup...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
LOVINA1245:
whc road u wanna take? The front road, d back road or the corna corna road? cheesy, just kidding. I think kennytipsy or so gave the direction some pages back. Congratulations!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by LOVINA1245: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
bc2015:

whc road u wanna take? The front road, d back road or the corna corna road? cheesy, just kidding. I think kennytipsy or so gave the direction some pages back. Congratulations!

lol... thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=LOVINA1245 post=35906480][/quote]
Hmmm. God will surely make way where there is no way.... Wonderful Jehovah Mighty God... I tap in to your testimony again ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TimeplusChance: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Taike:
@LOVINA1245 @TimePlusChance. Have you guys gotten feedback yet?

Thank you for remembering me oooo.

I was refused oooo. Applied May 8th 2015 online, received response July 8th 2015. I mailed them that my applications was more than 8 weeks some days back tho before they now replied. Reasons for refusal are; 1) purpose of visit. 2) personal asset and financial status. This is also similar to borexio.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmm... can see my post worked like magic.. thanks for listing ur docs guys!! It's just the beginning of your many testimonies. Amen!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
LOVINA1245:

from IKEJA under bridge locate Lagos state university teaching hospital (LASUTH) u will see some tricycle tell them u going to Rev ogunbiyi Street wen u drop ask of IMO clinic it by the right hand side wen u drop
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Dabigmax1: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
i am so short of words for what God has done for me..thank u Jesus...it all ending in praise...i applied on may 19th, did my Biometrics on may 28th and I received a mail yesterday from cic at about 3:30pm with a form and instructions to go for a medical..praise be to God...this has being my Bible reading I encourage all of u my e-family to read this too.. Psalm 34 vs10 The young lions lack food and suffer hunger, but they who seek (inquire of and require) the Lord [by right of their need and on the authority of His Word], none of them shall lack any beneficial thing. and for all those still expecting a medical mail God will do it just be cool and be very hopeful cos it will all end up in praise...I will paste d documents I used soon...thanks a lot to all of u my e-family...Brandon Manitoba here I come.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by LOVINA1245: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennykentipsy:

from IKEJA under bridge locate Lagos state university teaching hospital (LASUTH) u will see some tricycle tell them u going to Rev ogunbiyi Street wen u drop ask of IMO clinic it by the right hand side wen u drop

Thanks a lot. please what and what im i to carry along? syringe, drip?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Meeee!
omemma1:

Thanks, thanks. The joy is too much.
i wait to hear from 2grozz.
whos goin to halifax?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
mevisbleek...ps reply ma mail...thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
LOVINA1245:

Yes, and don't forget to carry one doctor, one nurse, and drip stand too.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
hello haus
so av bin doing serious research as per the best school for computer science/engineering related course.
waterloo, u of t are so expensive.
can u pls recommend a school with a good co-op placement for me.
thanks in adv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
kfrosh:
All these 8 guests observing codedly doh; watching y'all in #3D view plus this 8th week can like to be very long faaaa grin
As in ehh the way this guest mode don dey increase. I dey suspect Ugochux dey der.lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by LOVINA1245: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Crich:

Yes, and don't forget to carry one doctor, one nurse, and drip stand too.

lol..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Medicals left, right and center!
God remember the rest of us.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
berexio1:
As in ehh the way this guest mode don dey increase. I dey suspect Ugochux dey der.lol
loll,sincerely dis forum makes me happy as i wait.God bless U all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
LOVINA1245:

first call to book appointment
pay 28k into their account
take along the teller
take atleast 6 passport photographs
medical form
copy of ur passport data page that's all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Congrats!!!
omemma1:
Heheheh. Ok 2grozz. Lemme compose it lik d others. After prayin and fastin lik team12 i jus got a mail now for medicals. Oh Lord tnk u. The wait was long. But u showed up for me.
i pray ma man 2grozz get his. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
yes pls

TempusQ:
AMEN!!!

I still really need to PM you based on my app's personal issue.

May I?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
See falling of hand oo. lol @NGn1/1USD...you are on a long thing cheesy

bc2015:

lolz, funny you. wen Buhari makes one naira equals one dollar, then send me ur account details cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
TimeplusChance:

Thank you for remembering me oooo.

I was refused oooo. Applied May 8th 2015 online, received response July 8th 2015. I mailed them that my applications was more than 8 weeks some days back tho before they now replied. Reasons for refusal are; 1) purpose of visit. 2) personal asset and financial status. This is also similar to borexio.

Does this mean we shouldn't email them again ? so mailing CIC now na automatic refusal?
Please which email address you use email them ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Congrats @LOVINA1245
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by marcuskens: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mine took exactly 1month...

Onaolorundun:
A pleasant afternoon to all in the house, please to those who got admitted to MUN(masters) how many week does it take to secure an admission? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please don't reach that conclusion. I have people that mailed cic and still got their TRV. You can never be punished for following guidelines from their website. They specifically have "Case Specific inquiry" link on their website for people to complain about their delayed app (beyond 8 weeks)...Stay positive!!!

Guys, when your app is more than 8 weeks, rather than send normal email to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca, please use the link below to send a case specific enquiry to cic. If your app is still less than 8 weeks, do not use the link below

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

@Richcasey, please add this to your list of links. Thanks!

pcachuks:

Does this mean we shouldn't email them again ? so mailing CIC now na automatic refusal?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by laureek: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2015
berexio1:
Congrats to ur hubby @Laureek..Congrats LOVINA, ur patience na die-hard. All the best!

Thanks @berexio1
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TimeplusChance: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2015
pcachuks:

Hmmm, well for me. I wont say u shouldnt email them and i wont say u should email them. I think its Time and Chance. Its all GODs favour my bro/sis. My emailed the accra immigration email address and i also filled 2 case enquiry form.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by obiaguna(m): 12:50am On Jul 16, 2015
Sorry to ask this but pls what month exactly is fall, September?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.