Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1075119 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Hello house,Jst got a mail from CIC we need Ur medical information and I did upfront medicals at prime ph.pls wat do I do...super excited

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:
Hello house,Jst got a mail from CIC we need Ur medical information and I did upfront medicals at prime ph.pls wat do I do...super excited

Congrats dear! Am soooooooooooo happpppppppyyyyyyyy for you! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I will call you when am on break.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2015
pcachuks:

During my brother application two year ago , CIC Called the bank to confirm the bank statement,was told by my dads account officer.I think it was just to confirm the authenticity of the bank statement not the balance in the account .

true CIC may call for authenticity or may also request the bank to send thesrstement to them directly .. speaking from experirnce ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Mirror97:
Bro the Standard of living in Ontario is high compare to Manitoba
Let me send you a p.m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by herkenorlar: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2015
House, i Got My medical mail By july 3rd, started My medical By july 8, My medicals was submitted to CIC By july 15th, but to My surprise My passport Has been dispatched from Ghana Since 13th of july , i have not seen My passport yet though, just Worried what might have happened, did they deny me after telling me to go for medicals,that i Would'nt know.they gave 14days to complete This medicals and My Time Has not even expired, please House, i Need help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:
congrats bro...you've been an active member here.
Pls do the needful asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CoCoLav(f): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2015
herkenorlar:
House, i Got My medical mail By july 3rd, started My medical By july 8, My medicals was submitted to CIC By july 15th, but to My surprise My passport Has been dispatched from Ghana Since 13th of july , i have not seen My passport yet though, just Worried what might have happened, did they deny me after telling me to go for medicals,that i Would'nt know.they gave 14days to complete This medicals and My Time Has not even expired, please House, i Need help.

You are not the only one with this issue. Read back a few pages and you will see where a guy complained of same. Try to call VFS let's see whatsup.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Odinwa:

I know bro! But what should I do when the stupid supervisors keep rejecting me? None of then even wanna accept me. They are saying their lab is filled up. And without them I can't be admitted.
What else do you advice me to do bro?

How many supervisors have you contacted and from how many schools?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by herkenorlar: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
i just wanna know what Would hv happened, does it mean i was refused when medical is still on?, i'm confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:
congratulations!!! It was worth d wait
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Taike: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:

Congratulations!! Let the good news keep flowing!

Where's 2grozz? When are you sharing yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CoCoLav(f): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2015
herkenorlar:
i just wanna know what Would hv happened, does it mean i was refused when medical is still on?, i'm confused

Try to contact him. He must have picked up his documents by now.

His moniker is DMX0606
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:

congratulations....call the clinic to know if ur result had been sent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
If you're going for a masters, you're 80percent close to your TRV already....
It is well...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2015
excited [/quote]

Kai!my paddys are leaving me oh!
Congratulations oh
We thank God for his blessings on you.
Pls touch my back....biko.
I think you should contact prime first.
Ask dem to resend oh.....if they have before......
Upon confirmation contact cic
And the praises begins
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:
excited [/quote]

Kai!my paddys are leaving me oh!
Congratulations oh
We thank God for his blessings on you.
Pls touch my back....biko.
I think you should contact prime first.
Ask dem to resend oh.....if they have before......
Upon confirmation contact cic
And the praises begins
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by soji0509: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2015
@Team12: Your capacity for research is EXCELLENT. Take a bow Please.
May the LORD grant you and all others, infinite harvest for the good job on this forum(amen).
Many have never been to cic site to know the useful pieces of info that exist there much less be able to discover this hidden one cheesy
Is it NOT surprising that guys are still asking for address of the medical clinic ? In the last 3 week 72 hours hardly pass without someone repeating that same question.
My people please make effort to read a few pages back before asking basic questions. This will do all of us a great deal of good. Wishing everyone successes in our application and in life generally (amen)
Team12:
Please don't reach that conclusion. I have people that mailed cic and still got their TRV. You can never be punished for following guidelines from their website. They specifically have "Case Specific inquiry" link on their website for people to complain about their delayed app (beyond 8 weeks)...Stay positive!!!
Guys, when your app is more than 8 weeks, rather than send normal email to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca, please use the link below to send a case specific inquiry to cic. If your app is still less than 8 weeks, do not use the link below
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

@Richcasey, please add this to your list of links. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Taike:

Congratulations!! Let the good news keep flowing!

Where's 2grozz? When are you sharing yours?

My dear.........
Hmmmmmm
am here ojare
My miracles are usually in the evenings
Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Taike: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2015
2grozz:

My dear.........
Hmmmmmm
am here ojare
My miracles are usually in the evenings
Lol

Lol! Okay. Evening it is then!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by wayaa007(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
If you're going for a masters, you're 80percent close to your TRV already....
It is well...
Brother, please, before typing bear in mind that hundreds if not thousands are reading your posts, so dont make it sound like the canadian embassy is biased diploma, PGD and grad certificate applicants are treated the same way master degree applicants are treated. Just package well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:

Heheheheheh!

Congratulations sweety!!

God is indeed faithful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2015
wayaa007:

Brother, please, before typing bear in mind that hundreds if not thousands are reading your posts, so dont make it sound like the canadian embassy is biased diploma, PGD and grad certificate applicants are treated the same way master degree applicants are treated. Just package well

No mind HayqinsbFX jare!

Over thinking dey worry am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2015
Kfrosh and 2grozz ehn!
Make una enter speaking in tongues mode o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2015
I hear your own side of the story o...
Make una just leave mee with my own side..

wayaa007:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2015
anyone noticing the recent fall in Canadian dollar?? about 1 CAD=153 NGR and still falling best time to pay fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Taike:

Lol! Okay. Evening it is then!

Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2015
darefestus:
Kfrosh and 2grozz ehn!

Make una enter speaking in tongues mode o.

Ahhh!
Come on na....
The tension I get is enough already
Do not do this to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OTUNBACODED: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2015
juggernaut07:

MY Bro!!!
If ur cgpa is above 3 and u have above 3.5 in ur last two years of ur undergraduate program plus a little work experience in the oil and gas industry, u can give MUN a shot for M.A.Sc.(Oil and Gas Engrg).
Moreso, U can apply for a pgd instead of another undergraduate program buh I strongly recommend a PGD sha.
All the best
Regards

can you please recommend a school that offers pgd in any course related to mining or oil and gas and also open for winter admission... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Yeah mehn!
On a low I'm happy
Best time to travel and convert mmoney...

At a time it was 170...
kennykentipsy:
anyone noticing the recent fall in Canadian dollar?? about 1 CAD=153 NGR and still falling best time to pay fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2015
darefestus:

No mind HayqinsbFX jare!
Over thinking dey worry am.
mehn the wait alone can make you think otherwise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Yeah mehn! On a low I'm happy Best time to travel and convert mmoney...
At a time it was 170...
yeah wen I paid my fees it was 169

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.