Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1075398 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ezekuse: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Graviton2:

Just received this email from CIC...What exactly does this mean?
VO wants some additonal documents from you with regards to your application or wants some documents you submitted updated with more recent copies eg bank statements. Guess you took paper route, if it were online all you needed to do was log in MyCIC download letter from VO and obtain and then upload the document requested on a link VO would provide. Paper route except things have changed you may need to go to VFS Lekki just to obtain the additional document request letter and also return to same location to send requested document back to CIC. No b small thing but at least it shows your application is progressing but check the email stated on your application if by chance the document request letter is there.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by criousblack: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
bago4c:

I'm yet to receive the letter my self. Sent to their Lagos office (lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca) on Monday but haven't gotten any response apart from the default message that they've received my mail. I just sent another copy of the mail to their Accra office (accra.immigration@international.gc.ca). I hope they respond ASAP. Whether it's important or not I want to get the POE

I mailed accra.immigration@international.gc.ca yesterday and also sent another mail this morning. My POE was later sent this afternoon. I believe yours has been sent too. The POE is an important document that you can't afford to travel without.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by criousblack: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
post=36643638:

I did too oh! I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than 40 emails from them sef. It was weird

VFS wants to make sure you know that your passport has been collected so you don't come back with complaints. SMS/EMAIL SPAM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chars1289:

you sure u dnt do comedy as a profession.

grin grin
I'm just been honest.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
tonero230:

Abroad is a like a secret society.Whatever you see,you take.Some will make it,some won't esp.,those that aren't destined to make it there.

They don come, ehe, destiny people, brother forget that, you work hard, you get paid, you sit lazy, you remain below the food chain. Na so e be for even here.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dahjor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
chrisviral:

grin grin
I'm just been honest.

Your post today really cracked me up... There is no point forming true true...
Where are you heading?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
dahjor:

Your post today really cracked me up... There is no point forming true true...
Where are you heading?

Na McGill, Montreal. (see em plenty fine french ladies wink na so I hear sha)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Isholex1love: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hello, Please How Can I Apply For Work In Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
I used GTB and it was a huge mistake! Avoid using that olojukokoro bank! Be warned
morgan2006:
pls who knows any reliable and cost effective bank to use in paying school fees to a canadian school from Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lmao! Seriously? You sef.
Lol I don't think so, they were only able to print my ticket at the airport and my parents and siblings already had theirs. I wasn't even sure I was going to travel that night. It was Lufthansa and they served rice and a mustard looking substance. Horrible That's as much as I remember. Lol what airline are you going on?
chrisviral:

I don book ooo, august 16th, e no wan reach, I don already pack my bags since, wearing one cloth and waiting.

Were you this eager on your first flight? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good day house. Please how long does it take to get police clearance certificate if i go to alagbon ? its urgent please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Joe980: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
blink6:
My people , how una dey? E don tey finally...
To those that were refused TRV, God will surely remember you guys and to those that have gotten it, congrats.

----->blink6
Aboki na you be this? Kwana biyu

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Exactly! I like this Chrisviral guy jare! grin
chrisviral:

They don come, ehe, destiny people, brother forget that, you work hard, you get paid, you sit lazy, you remain below the food chain. Na so e be for even here.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
TheBae:
Lmao! Seriously? You sef.
Lol I don't think so, they were only able to print my ticket at the airport and my parents and siblings already had theirs. I wasn't even sure I was going to travel that night. It was Lufthansa and they served rice and a mustard looking substance. Horrible That's as much as I remember. Lol what airline are you going on?

Air France.
And thanks for liking me wink, e dey do me somehow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=chrisviral post=36647915]
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Out of curiosity, I decided to track my application moments ago and it showed that my processed passport has been dispatched from Accra on the 5th (today)

Guess I should start preparing for the worst since they obviously didn't see the need to wait for the "additional documents".
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
TheBae:
Exactly! I like this Chrisviral guy jare! grin
I swear I like him too *no homo*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by badtsharpguy: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
OOOOO, YEEEEEESSSSSS, Thank You Lord.

Collected my Passport Today.

So these are application details.

Applied 04 June - (Paper Route)
Medical Call 09 July
Medical Examination 11 July
Visa Approved 23 July
Approval Mail 24 July
Dispatched 29 July
Recieved at VAC Lekki 03 Aug
Passport Collected 05 Aug

1. CIC Application Forms

Personal DOCs

A Very Very STRONG STRONG SOP - Explaining my ties to Nigeria, my financial plan for the program and how the course I'm going for relates to what I have been doing in Nigeria.

All ma CREDENTIALS - All my Certifications and Academic Awards, Certifications showing the relation between the course I wanna do and the jobs I have being done in recent time (that fulfills purpose of study)

Letter of Recommendation from all where I've worked, Letter of Employment from Current Company and Letter of Consent from Current Company.

Receipt of tuition fee payment.

Letter of undertaking.

Affidavit of Return (that I will come back to my home country)

Statement of Intent (Explaining my life, saying what I wanna do, What I have done in the past to achieve that and how this program will make me fulfill that and how I will use the knowledge to apply/develop my country upon return)

SPONSOR - Blood Brother

Very Strong Letter of Sponsorship - saying how we are related, why he wanna sponsor me and how much he is wiling to drop.

His Company's documents - Certificate of Incorporation, Share Allocation to Directors (CO2), Particular of Directors (CO7)

Declaration of Assets

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

Company and Personal Statement of Accounts

His Company Contract Award Letters -- to show source of his income

His company profile / brochure.

Coloured Copy of his Passport data page and visa pages

P-S: I'm a director in that Company and I highlighted my name in the CO2 and CO7 Forms, I attached my tax clearance certificate as a tax-paying director.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
badtsharpguy:
OOOOO, YEEEEEESSSSSS, Thank You Lord.

Collected my Passport Today.

Congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by akosh005: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
chrisviral:

Nice word chrisviral. Hw will destiny carry dem to Canada without applying for visa grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dahjor(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
chrisviral:

Na McGill, Montreal. (see em plenty fine french ladies wink na so I hear sha)
i'm going to Concordia, montreal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tonero230(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
chrisviral:

I did not mean you.I used ur quote as a focal point to generalise. Bet me,many are working hard there and why is it that some are making it why some are not though they are working more than hard?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dirotula(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Well house...the refusal after medicals trend is still on o!!!... my wife and 2 other people I know all got delayed today. One funny thing is...they all have the same reasons for the refusal:

1. Travel history (she has been to dubai twice...well except they don't regard dubai at all).
2. Purpose of visit ( I don't get this at all)

3. Personal asset and financial status (she submitted her personal SOA along with her employment and recommendations letter from her office...we also added 2 land documents that are in my name...I thought that should be okay or are they expecting her to have her own personal assets?)

I will need gurus in the house to help out on these reasons as she hope to refire as soon as possible

However, the big question is...why wait till after medicals before the refusal? I wish I know the answer sah..

But it's now official...Medical call DOES NOT guarantee TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by akosh005: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
dirotula:
Well house...the refusal after medicals trend is still on o!!!... my wife and 2 other people I know all got delayed today. One funny thing is...they all have the same reasons for the refusal:

1. Travel history (she has been to dubai twice...well except they don't regard dubai at all).

3. Personal asset and financial status (she submitted her personal SOA along with her employment and recommendations letter from her office...we also added 2 land documents that are in my name...I thought that should be okay or are they expecting her to have her own personal assets?)

I will need gurus in the house to help out on these reasons as she hope to refire as soon as possible

However, the big question is...why wait till after medicals before the refusal? I wish I know the answer sah..

So sorry bro for ur wife delay. I think cic is changing to old trend . But why now baffles me too. My advice is to request for her files, mayb dat will put more light to it. Be happy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by handyteddy: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
TRV na WWIII now ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sent you a mail. Please reply ASAP
kennykentipsy:

I can refer u to someone I know there u would get it in 30min -1 hr just add @yahoo.com to my username send me a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by seiraries: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
I pray so, bro. Thanks much. [quote author=SeraSera post=36626849]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
seiraries:
I pray so, bro. Thanks much.

I pray so too smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
dirotula:

Hi sorry about the delay....just try and refire. When did she apply and what route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
dirotula:

Hi sorry about the delay....just try and refire. When did she apply and what route?

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.