Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1076886 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Joe980: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chars1289:
Pls for those dt will be studying at ottawa U by sept.pls how did u make payment for ur sch fees frm Nigeria.
A friend need ds asistance @finn @onyeoma
Form A. (Wire transfer).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Can you shed more light on this please? Am wondering why he should say no when he has applied for trv before.
teesboy:

The answer is no.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wow... That was fast. Did you apply in Lagos or Abuja? I applied on the 10th of this month and it's still been processed.
Prince047:

Yes bro, Jan 2016 (Winter)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hilariouscandy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pls I'm new here and I will like to be part of dis wonderful thread, i need information on post graduate and undergraduate with affordable tuition fee in Canada. Pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Prince047(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
favour0011:
Wow... That was fast. Did you apply in Lagos or Abuja? I applied on the 10th of this month and it's still been processed.

I applied in Lagos. Just hang on. Yours will drop very soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yea am anticipating. You got the mail today right?
Prince047:

I applied in Lagos. Just hang on. Yours will drop very soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jpepper: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
IOM charges 28k,u pay to dia Scb account and come with the teller,u need to schedule an appointment though.
samakins1001:
@Prince047, well don't know what IOM charge in Lagos clinic? you can contact them.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Prince047(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes This afternoon. Is yours winter or fall?
favour0011:
Yea am anticipating. You got the mail today right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yea winter 2016. Pgc. Guess ur going for a masters program?
Prince047:
Yes This afternoon. Is yours winter or fall?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
favour0011:
Can you shed more light on this please? Am wondering why he should say no when he has applied for trv before.
in the background section there are three questions

2a. the answer is no as i presume you have never stayed beyond your status validity if you have had a prior canada visa or never had one

2b. have you ever been refused a visa or permit, ordered to leave canada - the answer is yes as you have been refused a study permit before

2c. have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada - The answer is no as you have never applied to enter Canada at any border post/port of entry nor applied from inside Canada to stay/remain in any category
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
lakusi:

The answer is YES nt NO since he/she has applied b4 and was refused. They have records !!! undecided
I perfectly understand why you would think the answer is yes but my post above explains it and his post was specifically referring to question 2c.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by obiscolly(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Prince047:

Yes bro, Jan 2016 (Winter)
wow! 11 days? How did you do it? shocked

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Joe980: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
A room available for a lady coming to Ottawa. PM if interested.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lakusi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
teesboy:

I perfectly understand why you would think the answer is yes but my post above explains it and his post was specifically referring to question 2c.

Okay thanks you clarified it ... I am sorry I was too fast to assume the poster meant "2c" since dts wat some pple tend not to be honest with.

Thanks once again !!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oh ok. I understand you now.
teesboy:

in the background section there are three questions

2a. the answer is no as i presume you have never stayed beyond your status validity if you have had a prior canada visa or never had one

2b. have you ever been refused a visa or permit, ordered to leave canada - the answer is yes as you have been refused a study permit before

2c. have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada - The answer is no as you have never applied to enter Canada at any border post/port of entry nor applied from inside Canada to stay/remain in any category
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicajessa(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
I have waited for this for so long! This is gonna be a rily long post, so no one should quote this...(To save some valuable space on this thread)

I would start by saying God is truly AWESOME! Who ever says God doesn't exist, hasn't had a one on one convo with God...lol

The last tym I came telling stories, most of you didn't grab my story, so I'm gona give an insight on it now.

I appliead for TRV on june 8th via online route, did biometrics on the 12th of june. Got a refusal letter in my cic account on july 10th, prior to that, my biometrics wasn't updated all tru for an entire month, I sent vfs msgs countless times, had a live chat with one of the agents, I kept on getting assurance that it was transmitted to accra.

So I was lyk ok.......lemme start disturbing cic accra then, I sent them emails countless tyms and the biometrics update thing wasn't still treated, infact they ignored me.

So I got the refusal july 10th as I stated earlier, I opened the refusal letter, I saw a reason I'v nvr seen b4(pic is attached below), I was lyk wow!

I checked the meaning(section 16(1) of the immigration act)...I figured it was related to biometrics. I was mad! So I got to work that same night, it was on a friday.

I used the weekend to gather all my docs and I wrote a 'letter of complain and appeal for the unjust refusal of my previous application' I stated everythg, included dates and all that, the vfs agent I spoke to(I screen grabed the live chat as at then)#smart move.

So I printed out the chats, emails I sent to and fro, replies and all that(stated all dates) I attached it to the letter of complain, then I did upfront medicals on july 13th and on july 14th, applied via paper route.

At pre-submission at vfs, I almost caused a scene, sm staffs apologised but one insisted that I got refused 'cos I didn't go for medicals(lyk I was called for medicals). All the same I submitted the same documents. My dad's banks statement was even more than a month old but the luck I had was that I printed a one and half year bank statement.

So I submittted the same thing, I was scared though but I included in my letter of complain/appeal that my sponsor wasn't available to print out a new one and time is of essense. I tot I myt have shot myself with dat lol + vfs agents didn't wana put my letter but I insisted.

Anyway the last tym I said a li of this story, I stated that I was gona get my TRV in 3wks but guess what? Cic blew my mind! I got anoda refusal letter in my cic acct, trust me I was confused! Lol, I was lyk wat? Why wld dis peep reopen an app just to change the refusal reasons and this time they ticked purpose of visit, travel history and fam ties.

I would admit it got me off balance and it came in exactly three weeks! August 4th, I was lyk God this isn't wat we discussed oooo, do something, from that day on I activated fasting mode for the paper application I did.

It was lyk I completely lost my faith, so I said to myself that God is faithful, I read up hebrews 11(whole chapter) to get my faith back, and then I also read mark 11:24 and matt 7:7. I changed my ring tone to Jesus take the wheel by carrie underwood, kept on fasting.

Just yesterday I had a one on one with God, I was lyk God I need an approval mail so I can stop worrying and also today I vowed to give back on NL, testify and help others too and guess what?

I got an approval mail this afternoon, I was shocked, I screamed, I jumped up, I had tears of Joy and victory.

After reading this story, who still doubt that God is faithful? Also who still doubt that faith can move mountains(mark 11:22-23) is so true! But b4 you do what 24 says you have to make sure you have fulfilled what verse 25 says.#go read those verses Trv hopefuls.

In conclusion, I would lyk to thank my personal person @hayquinsb(whose brotherly love is selfless), @tnuola who has an heart made of Gold(thanks for sharing my faith with me)...I know y'all are wondering how? @tnuola updated TRV against my name b4 I even had it! I was lyk God that must not be changed @all and God did it for me lol. Lastly thanks to all NLs y'all are terrific and I'm gona gv back as I promised God.

Ehen b4 I forget, those are the two refusal letters for the same online application that got me off balance but God won @d END!
#see dem below.

I'm gonna list out my documents soon too.

17 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
@jessicajessa.

Congrats! Wow! Your story is mind shocking and inspiring. I really admire your persistence on God's Word. Huge congrats to you!

This is a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Turpsie(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Congratulations @jessicajessa. Indeed God is great

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Jessicajessa. God is wonderful. Im happy for you. Please continue to remain steadfast in faith even when u get to canny. And dont forget to fulfill your vows to HIM.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aaward for the longest post on NL!!!!!!!!
Travelling to canada part 8

But it's very well worth it...
All these while we've been undercover hoping the "incorrect" TRV will become real!

And ALAS!...
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
lakusi:

Okay thanks you clarified it ... I am sorry I was too fast to assume the poster meant "2c" since dts wat some pple tend not to be honest with.

Thanks once again !!! grin
hmm....network busy so there was slight mis-communication lol. thanks and i have nothing but the utmost respect for you too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Congrats...Jessica. How u managed to apply twice in the space of 2 months baffles me. How I wished most pple can get their app treated in 3weeks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicajessa(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
sholay2011:
@jessicajessa.

Congrats! Wow! Your story is mind shocking and inspiring. I really admire your persistence on God's Word. Huge congrats to you!

This is a miracle.
Thanks so much....wen l was fasting and praying, my prayer point was for God to starve every doubt/refusal reason that myt come up in the VO's mind and God did...lol

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicajessa(f): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Turpsie:
Congratulations @jessicajessa. Indeed God is great
Thanks so much....God alwys kps his word as long as we trust in him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicajessa(f): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Waleakins thanks & l sure will, it's a must! @hayquinsbfx lol @berexio1 it's God o....almost lost hope but hebrews 11, brought my faith back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
mehn dt was fast....I applied on d 11th of dis month and still awaiting medical call. re u going for Masters? Congratulations
Prince047:

On the 13th of this month. Paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yw sis.
Abeg whc doc. Shd i take to vfs tommorw for collection.
Abeg make una nor vex o. I knw dis question has been answered before. Ive tried searching tru part 8. But ah no see am.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Asumns:
My application is exactly 2 months nd got thanks for your patience message for the second time on the same application this morning. ... Darefestous how far? CruzAj, how life there?

You better send an email to CIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
So Good people, here is my dilemma.

I applied on the 2nd of July after the delay of my previous application, got medical mail on the 12th of August, did medicals on the 13th(Passed Update19th), got a request for passport on the same day whilst I was about to leave the clinic.

I've since submitted my passport Since 17th and till now not a word from CiC or CVAC- I dont even know what that means, as someone who applied same day with me (upfront medicals) and got a request for passport same day has gotten her TRV.

What do you gurus reckon I should do, should I wait for a few days, using @eeti as a yardstick, our applications are being treated in sync it seems, save the Passport request I got before him/her-and people with upfront medicals on d day he/she submitted have gotten approvals too last week.

Or should I just storm CVAC and ask for the status of my passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
waleakins:
Yw sis.
Abeg whc doc. Shd i take to vfs tommorw for collection.
Abeg make una nor vex o. I knw dis question has been answered before. Ive tried searching tru part 8. But ah no see am.
Abeg nau.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by eetti: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
waleakins:

Abeg nau.

Take the blue visa payment receipt and a photocopy of your data page for collection

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.