Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1077563 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Zattiezat:
Allihamdulilah nairaland fam!!!
I just saw a medical mail when i checked a few minutes ago!!
I have not been active but as u have all seen if you check the people online constantly i am always online reading!!
Allah is great!
congrats..wen did u apply?paper or online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Zattiezat:
Allihamdulilah nairaland fam!!!
I just saw a medical mail when i checked a few minutes ago!!
I have not been active but as u have all seen if you check the people online constantly i am always online reading!!
Allah is great!

Happy for you... Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
berexio1:
congrats..wen did u apply?paper or online?

Paper paper paper.. Check the list
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
can somebody shout alleluyahhhh (in papa Adeboye's voice).
Medical drop lik its hot this morning 11am.Didn't check until 4pm.
Online route, 5th May..Baba God is good.
didn't submit any employment details
neither did I pay sch fees.
@edoblakky ur hopeful quotes were inspiring oo..

modified:Applied 4th of May, Biometric 5th of May

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airhunde howfar nah?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
tnuola:

Paper paper paper.. Check the list
Paper is having a filled day..Online VOs no come work today oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Godson1 your attention is needed as per IOM!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow..congrats y'all.. Seems 5th May applicants are much ooo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
berexio1:
Paper is having a filled day..Online VOs no come work today oo

Paper is usually faster than online sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chumsyzynny(f): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow!!! Medicals flowing in.. God is a good God.. Congratulations y"all. Your TRV is sure, Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Our God his WONDERFUL!!!. More testimony coming... Pls all medical call up, don't forget to share the house the documents submitted for others to tackle there own....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by aretheytheron(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chars1289:

ALLELUYAHHHHH

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chars1289:
Godson1 your attention is needed as per IOM!!!
Call them 2moro nd tell them ur IME NO, they will tell u the time for ur test. Request for the acct details too cos u have to go with ur teller. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gods1son:

Call them 2moro nd tell them ur IME NO, they will tell u the time for ur test. Request for the acct details too cos u have to go with ur teller. Shalom
thanks fr ur swift response.idey reason mk I bump dem 2morow..is it compulsory I book appointment? and pls can u giv me directions frm ikeja under bridge cos I might be going dere wit a car.thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ugochux:
Wow..congrats y'all..
Seems 5th May applicants are much ooo..
I thought so too...since last week..Well the thing abt online is dat there might be some days where no one will apply..Bt paper na everyday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
berexio1:
I thought so too...since last week..Well the thing abt online is dat there might be some days where no one will apply..Bt paper na everyday

Ok oooh...still taking my 'chill pills' shaa..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ugochux:

Ok oooh...still taking my 'chill pills' shaa..

You don't want to drop your details abi?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chars1289:

thanks fr ur swift response.idey reason mk I bump dem 2morow..is it compulsory I book appointment? and pls can u giv me directions frm ikeja under bridge cos I might be going dere wit a car.thanks bro
I'm not conversant with Lagos but from under bridge, I took napep to Reverend Ogunbiyi street
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Mzzdorah(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
hello house... it my first time of posting here.... i got admission to university of Regina ... and i was told it will take weeks before the letter arrives... my question is ,can i use the soft copy to apply for student visa ? and please is it best to apply online or apply with paper.....Thanks waiting for anyone reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
tnuola:

Paper is usually faster than online sha
Yes!!
I saw that in a Pakistan forum or so.
VFS all the way

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by airhunde: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
tnuola:
Airhunde howfar nah?
nothing yet o. but still expecthng. congrat to all that got the medical call already

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mzzdorah:
hello house... it my first time of posting here.... i got admission to university of Regina ... and i was told it will take weeks before the letter arrives... my question is ,can i use the soft copy to apply for student visa ? and please is it best to apply online or apply with paper.....Thanks waiting for anyone reply
yes u can use the softcopy to apply...There is no 'Best' here...choose whichever route is convenient for you. The 2 routes were made to make things easier depending on which one suites u most.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
airhunde:
nothing yet o. but still expecthng. congrat to all that got the medical call already

All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mzzdorah:

Hi. Yes, go ahead with ur soft copy. You can also do d upfront medicals before submitting ur application to hasten the process.
Personally, i don't think there's any difference between d online n paper route. Just choose which is more convenient for you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats to all that received their medical notifications today and to everyone expecting theirs in advance! Anyone going to Edmonton next month pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Mzzdorah(f): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
thanks dear...

berexio1:
yes u can use the softcopy to apply...There is no 'Best' here...choose whichever route is convenient for you. The 2 routes were made to make things easier depending on which one suites u most.

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Mzzdorah(f): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bobola86:
Congrats to all that received their medical notifications today and to everyone expecting theirs in advance! Anyone going to Edmonton next month pls?

please i dont understand.... how do i go about the medical stuff?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Zattiezat: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
tnuola:

Happy for you... Congrats

Thanks tnuola for the help with the sop and everyone else that helped with my application.
Nairalanders r d best

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
kennykentipsy:
In the name of Allah the most gracious and most merciful all praise and worship is due to almighty Allah alone. I just got a medical mail now from cic. Would update u guys later

Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congratulations to all those that got their medical request! More goodnews are on d way!!! see as d trv list con blue now, correctcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Edoblakky:
I prayed for the forum and myself this morning but little did I know the answer would be this fast. I just checked my mail and saw that I'm required to perform a medical test to enable them complete my application. God is indeed wonderful. I did my biometrics on 12th May. University of Calgary, MSC is my program of interest. Yours is next!

Wow.. Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chars1289:

modified:Applied 4th of May, Biometric 5th of May

#GODWIN!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.