Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1077438 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bobola86:
Congrats to all that received their medical notifications today and to everyone expecting theirs in advance! Anyone going to Edmonton next month pls?

Hi, have u gotten accommodation in Edmonton yet? There's a Nigerian guy in Edmonton looking for a room mate. He stays in a 2 bedroom apartmennt alone. So advise me if u interested and I can connect the both of u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
NittaJ:

Congrats dear
thanks smiley 😊
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
mevisbleek:

Hi, have u gotten accommodation in Edmonton yet? There's a Nigerian guy in Edmonton looking for a room mate. He stays in a 2 bedroom apartmennt alone. So advise me if u interested and I can connect the both of u
I will pm you for details now. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bobola86:

Oya pm me. In the interim, make I contact the guy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmmmm.. what a day its been. Good news everywhere. congrats guys!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Zattiezat:

Thanks tnuola for the help with the sop and everyone else that helped with my application.
Nairalanders r d best

Yw babes... Go live your canadian dream.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bobola86:

I just find out say the guy na Gay. Sorry for wasting ur time. Mk we die this connect.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
mevisbleek:

I just find out say the guy na Gay. Sorry for wasting ur time. Mk we die this connect.
Lol. Thanks for saving my a** grin

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
the table looks awesome.......at this point cant wait to apply....
God is at work....

please dont let them relocate the VO yet....
that april VO was sick mehn.....

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gods1son:

I'm not conversant with Lagos but from under bridge, I took napep to Reverend Ogunbiyi street

ok, no p..Thanks brovv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ohk9ner: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
the table looks awesome.......at this point cant wait to apply....
God is at work....

please dont let them relocate the VO yet....
that april VO was sick mehn.....

ur right akin,about d v.o,but our God is a miracle God.......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by nelaj: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
i have been a passive follower on this forum.this is my first time posting on this forum and the good news is i jot got my passport request mail.thanks to everyone who has posted on this forum with useful tips. they are all u need plus loads of faith with God on ur side.
1) applied online 1st of may
2)biometric 5th of may
3) medical call 16th june
4) passport request 22nd june

pls note* i did not notorize any document * my sponsor is a distant uncle we dont even bear the same surnames*no travel history*no landed documents. instead my hometie was a convincing SOP and a good letter of sponshorsip. and very few documents.with loads of errors with dates and address buh i guess prayers covered them lol
list of documents.
1)sponsors statement of act 15m(soa used is a business name) enterprise tho not ltd
2)sponsors CAC document .
3)letter of sponsorship
4) my academic transcript,nysc,waec.
5)my work Id,6months pay slips,emplyment letter and letter of confirmation
6) my SOP
7)my own soa with closing balance of 1.7m covers eyes not much tho..
* this last one isnt complusory buh u can add too...if u get mind sha..40DAYS FAST.LOOOL God is good all the time.and am serious abt the fast..

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chars1289:

ok, no p..Thanks brovv

From ikeja underbridge, just drive straight down towards lasuth, drive down that path into gra, and ask anyone for directions to the street.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Onyeoma3:

You're on point, that's what was stated on the attached doc I sent to Chrigo.. They advised PhD students to apply via General express entry FSWP if they qualify, I guess they'll now be taking the IELTS exams this time around unlike before

That's no problem however, we hope cut off point for round of selection is dropped to favor us.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
nelaj:
i have been a passive follower on this forum.this is my first time posting on this forum and the good news is i jot got my passport request mail.thanks to everyone who has posted on this forum with useful tips. they are all u need plus loads of faith with God on ur side.
2)biometric 5th of may

pls note* i did not notorize any document * my sponsor is a distant uncle we dont even bear the same surnames*no travel history*no landed documents. instead my hometie was a convincing SOP and a good letter of sponshorsip. and very few documents.
Congratulations, pls can u help us list the documents you submitted,so others can use it tackle there application. With amount in SOA. Thanks cheers!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
mevisbleek:

Www.trivago.com
Www.onetravel.com
Www.priceline.com.

I would advice you use travelers hostel, search for hostel in the province you are going and pay for the your reservation.its more realistic for temporary accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow. What a miracle. i have a couple of tips i could use from you. kindly reply my pm.
nelaj:
2)biometric 5th of may

pls note* i did not notorize any document * my sponsor is a distant uncle we dont even bear the same surnames*no travel history*no landed documents. instead my hometie was a convincing SOP and a good letter of sponshorsip. and very few documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
nelaj:

Congrats!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
illof1985:
gud Evenin to u all,pls an in interested in d student visa too,how can I apply? pls help

Start reading from here https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part#25683679.. part 6

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
We've had lots of gud news today but pls guys can you help others by listing the documents u used for your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
nelaj:
2)biometric 5th of may

Wow.

Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
After strolling through Parts 1 and 2, jogging through Parts 3 and 4, and sprinting through parts 5, 6, and 7, I have finally arrived part 8! grin

Maximum Salute to the thread's Forerunners: Justwise, Delta007 (Where is that guy sef?), Siga, Fhemmy, Mevisbleek, Newacca, Mr&Mrs Chrigo, all protocols observed!

My Mission is to chop TRV, port to Canny, and help as many people as possible along the way.

Applied 13th June (Online), Biometrics 16th June, MBA University of Victoria

#GodMustWin

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
tnuola:

From ikeja underbridge, just drive straight down towards lasuth, drive down that path into gra, and ask anyone for directions to the street.

Thanks so much.God bless

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
kol1234:
Good people!
All Glory to God Just Got a medical report update(passed), whats the next step?

Meanwhile anyone heading to Uof Alberta.

Thanks

Hey, am currently in Edmonton.Are u coming to U of A ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Zattiezat: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
List of documents;
All CIC forms
Sponsors Financials: sponsor is my dad
fixed deposit of 6 months of 8m (stated for my masters in my sop)
Shares worth 2.1m
Sponsors personal acc of 2.1m
Sponsors Company soa of 300k
Others
Sponsor's landed doc
Sponsors company COI doc
Copies of contracts awarded to sponsors company
Sponsors tax clearance
Sponsorship letter stating only dependent
child and want to help me achieve my dreams etc
Affidavit of sponsorship declaring resp 4 all my finances
My docs
nysc letter from ppa as im passing out in june served as employment
Nysc soa with 100k
Pharm certificate
Waec cert
Police report
Birth cert
Transcript
Cv
Letter of identity from pharm council
Affidavit of identity( av diff names on school and international docs)
Letter of admission
Receipt of half tuition payment
Family's travel history tru data pages ie sis and bros student visa pages from back when
Statement of purpose
Appendix of documents

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by morgan2006(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
So on point @akin. I claim my TRV in this part 8 IJN

ohk9ner:

ur right akin,about d v.o,but our God is a miracle God.......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gods1son:

Call them 2moro nd tell them ur IME NO, they will tell u the time for ur test. Request for the acct details too cos u have to go with ur teller. Shalom

broo..hop ur result was sent to cic within the 48hrs given by IOM?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
gud pm boss. Pls I sent u a mail
mevisbleek:

Oya pm me. In the interim, make I contact the guy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Team12:
Yes, you have occupied a civil service position

Thanks madam
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chars1289:

broo..hop ur result was sent to cic within the 48hrs given by IOM?
Yea, they did.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Edoblakky(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thanks everyone for your heart felt messages of Felicity. Like I said before, let's keep the faith alive. Many more goodnews on the way.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
LORD MAY THIS RAIN OF MEDICALS FALLING ON THIS THREAD CONTINUE NON STOP grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.