Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1079336 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
forelite:

10x a million for the advice, i will start that immediately.
i'm glad you found my suggestion useful Sir. If you are having any issues generating your WES reference number for sending your documents just let me know and i'll gladly guide you through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by NaD720: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
NaD720:
Good Day House,
Just a quick and confusing question. It is compulsory to submit the IMM5832E form and the Document check-list form when applying online? Thanks

Is anyone going to answer me I need answers ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toboy: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
NaD720:

i can't recal what that form code stands for. Could you state its name.The check list is not needed for online app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lucky032(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
teesboy:
it is correct but you could tweak it a little to either one below
The Visa Officer Deputy High Commission of Canada 4 Anifowoshe Street Victoria Island Lagos
or
Visa Section Deputy High Commission of Canada 4 Anifowoshe Street Victoria Island Lagos
Tnk you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
NaD720:

Every form u require tol upload will be indicated on ur checklist after filling ur questionaire..Asking this kind of question shows u av not answered ur questionaire and don't know the forms required of u...U don't just fill any form. Follow ur questionaire and checklist..also read the instructions and guidelines for online application on CIC website.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
montrealer:
It doesn't have to be 40,000CAD but at least about 25,000 or more. UG usually needs more money because it's a recurring expense (as in usually more years of study) so a good steady flow of income is necessary such that the VO is convinced that you are not only able to meet up with expenses for the first year but for all the years of your study.

***P.S: The comment is not specific to you alone but could apply to other undergrads as well***

Just realised Team12 replied already, sorry for the repetition.

Thanks a lot. Repitition helped me fully understand it, I appreciate it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Your questionnaire will help you a lot if you can read it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by oghos2k(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Crich:

Yes. Waiting for my trv though.

WISH YOU THE BEST BRO. how long ago have you applied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
oghos2k:

WISH YOU THE BEST BRO. how long ago have you applied?
Thanks. Just abt 2wks ago
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
benedictuyi:
@ c rich
Actually a graduate of AAU
Wow. What year?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Obianuju1: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
I praise God for you.
I tap into your blessing in Jesus' name. Amen. My testimony of a quick and hassle free Canadian study permit will soon be shared In Jesus' name. Amen.
Team12:
Hi guys!!! Just got passport request mail o. shocked shocked Apparently they didn't wait for my daughter's medical to be sent to them.

***dancing Azonto***

Updated:
Submitted: 15 May (Upfront Medicals)
Biometrics: 19 May
Medical under review: 12 June
Medical Passed: 16 June
Passport request: 17 June
Route: Online
Level of Study: Masters
Total processing time: 23 Working days (from date of submission)

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
On the cic form, the tuiton fee asked as well as other expenses, is it for a year or two years as a masters student?. Also stating funds available for stay, is it supposed to be tuition+other expense for one year cos wont the vo wonder how one intends to pay for the second year. Thirdly on the sponsorship letter should the sponsor state a minimum that will cover tuition and other expenses for the two years or just one year?
Team12:
That was exactly what I did!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
forelite:
I have been following up on this forum silently since January, 2015.
Graduate Certificate Course
Duration : 8-months
Province: Ontario

1st Application
17th March, 2015
Delayed: 22nd April, 2015

REASON: INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

2nd Application

14th May, 2015
Medical mail: 23rd June, 2015
Medical Done : 24th June, 2015

Alihamdulillah...........Wish every other person waiting for medicals success.

Allah is the Greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALSO NEED ADVICE FROM EXPERT IN THE HOUSE THE BEST OPTION TO TAKE AFTER 8-MONTHS STUDY PERIOD.

8 months study period in ON is suicide for PR, but if that's all u got then i will advice u run to Alberta.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kenenbcc: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Submitted 21st May. New Brunswick Community College. Paper. College ( certificate course on Steel Fabrication). 10 months programme.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
On the cic form, the tuiton fee asked as well as other expenses, is it for a year or two years as a masters student?. Also stating funds available for stay, is it supposed to be tuition+other expense for one year cos wont the vo wonder how one intends to pay for the second year. Thirdly on the sponsorship letter should the sponsor state a minimum that will cover tuition and other expenses for the two years or just one year?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Those who applied via paper route, did you present originals of your docs or copies? Also how were you notified of updates on your app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 26, 2015
forelite:
I have been following up on this forum silently since January, 2015.
Graduate Certificate Course
Duration : 8-months
Province: Ontario

1st Application
17th March, 2015
Delayed: 22nd April, 2015

REASON: INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

2nd Application

14th May, 2015
Medical mail: 23rd June, 2015
Medical Done : 24th June, 2015

Alihamdulillah...........Wish every other person waiting for medicals success.

Allah is the Greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALSO NEED ADVICE FROM EXPERT IN THE HOUSE THE BEST OPTION TO TAKE AFTER 8-MONTHS STUDY PERIOD.
Congrats forlite. Sent you a PM. Can you pls respond, I need to get clarification on an issue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 2:30am On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wow. What year?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Crich:

shocked
Respect bros!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 3:10am On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked
Respect bros!

Sister crich pls put (f) infront of your name o, so people will stop calling you bro up and down... LOL...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:21am On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=AgapeCharis post=35159581] shocked
Respect bros! [/quote

Miss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ElCapt: 3:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Hope those TRV'S are being chopped? Been a while I have been here due to hectic school schedule. sad

This information is for those of you coming to OTTAWA this fall (sooner or later). There will be FREE airport pickups that can get you to your destination on your day of arrival.

PM for details.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lucky032(m): 3:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi peeps!plz i'm going for tourism and i have gathered all my application and want paper application.plz,what else do i need to do?The filling of form and payment.How do i do them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Onyeoma3: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2015
mevisbleek:

You doing your PHD?

Not yet sir, but soon hopefully
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Onyeoma3:

Not yet sir, but soon hopefully

Aiit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Onyeoma3: 4:47am On Jun 26, 2015
GboyegaD:

Can you define what you mean by smart enough? In my opinion, immigration laws changes with time thus, one isn't guaranteed until you have it in your hands.

More like they should struggle to get their PR as it is no more on a platter of gold for PhD candidates, in line with the reason you gave above.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by JJCE(m): 5:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Graviton2:
Those who applied via paper route, did you present originals of your docs or copies? Also how were you notified of updates on your app?
somebody should pls answer dis question, graviton are u going for UG?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kenenbcc: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2015
I tap in to you testimony too!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Jakay:
Congrats forlite. Sent you a PM. Can you pls respond, I need to get clarification on an issue.
Why not ask the question here so that others can learn as well?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ElCapt: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Graviton2:

Hey.

Originals or certified copies of originals.
Whichever works for you

You will be notified via the email address you provided in the forms.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi Pals. So I have received my GCMS file exactly 1 month and I did not see any concrete reason the VO denied me. Though I have already re-applied, I believe the docs I submitted will address the issues raised in the report. My only fear in my second app is the mistake I made by thinking NO when I was supposed to thick YES and state reasons for refused in my first app. Though I stated my UCI number. Anyways, see the reason I was denied below. E no just make sense. Tnuola....Team12 and Co. I need ur prayers oo...Finally no matter what happens, it's in God's hands now.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ElCapt: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2015
ada4all:
Hi Pals. So I have received my GCMS file exactly 1 month and I did not see any concrete reason the VO denied me. Though I have already re-applied, I believe the docs I submitted will address the issues raised in the report. My only fear in my second app is the mistake I made by thinking NO when I was supposed to thick YES and state reasons for refused in my first app. Though I stated my UCI number. Anyways, see the reason I was denied below. E no just make sense. Tnuola....Team12 and Co. I need ur prayers oo...Finally no matter what happens, it's in God's hands now.

It is well.

I see you flying down here soon!

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.