Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074229 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Crich:

Not yet
Okay ma'am. I just learnt that you're one of the "madams" we have here. Hope you were not offended with the "miss"? smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2015
berexio1:
Guy, u don't have respect oo..All these chill-dren of nowadays? Na Madam Crich u dey call miss? Cos we dey online forum? U better apologise!
Ah! Berexio1 what's that? Lol! Who are those 'liking' berexio's comment? Be careful o. lol! I claim big madam sha but leave madam things o, na trv i dey pray for now like the others too.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Haba nau.
How am I to know her status when I've not met her before? It's not like I can deduce from her dp. Besides you don't even know me and you're referring to me as a kid.
Don't take it personal. He doesn't know me either. He was only kidding. My status is Miss. It was only a joke. It helps the tension in the forum
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Crich:

Don't take it personal. He doesn't know me either. He was only kidding. My status is Miss. It was only a joke. It helps the tension in the forum
I see. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okay ma'am. I just learnt that you're one of the "madams" we have here. Hope you were not offended with the "miss"? smiley
Lol! I'm sure if you see me, you wil think i'm far younger than u. So, leave madam thgs ooo.
House, pls spare me ooo. TRV on my mind not madam thgs. Lol! Tnuola, u started this, pls rescue me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
Crich:

Ah! Berexio1 what's that? Lol! Who are those 'liking' berexio's comment? Be careful o. lol! I claim big madam sha but leave madam things o, na trv i dey pray for now like the others too.
grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Adenipekunt: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2015
please house. there is something not clear to me. what do they mean by: at the port of entry, toronto in my own case, cos im about leaving, i will have to proof to the officer that i have sufficient funds for my stay.
to TRV hopefuls, God's Grace is sufficient for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
deedee0:
Whoever paused Cic should press PLAY oo cheesy Medical/Update mails must drop today..bulk delivery!

Asin eh!! I never comment on this thread but this is exactly what I've been thinking. I applied 19th of May. I wonder what they're doing again

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by modash(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
What does the expiry date on the letter of acceptance mean? And can I get an extension. Fanshawe college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
standupguy:

Adaora sorry i haven't responded to your add request, issues with my email.

Looking at your GCMS, i know that CIC sometimes note things that are untrue like when they said they didn't see my sponsors marital status
What GAPS are they talking about? The travel history note is i believe is irrelevant.

I believe your sponsor is not the problem here, they are concerned about your work history/ and how much you earn/have and ur family background.

I personally think the V.O is nuts sha.
How many people who apply for student visa have high paying jobs, the point of applying for student visa is it not to improve your professional skills?
I just don't understand these people.

My dear.....all those things he said I didn't provide were all in my application before o. I don't get them. The only thing I see there is that my sponsor (my brother) is based in USA not here at all. He is a US citizen and works there. So he has nothing here. All the docs he provided were all from US. I also think the VO didn't go through all my docs for him to have mentioned study gap cos I don't have any study gap and also financial and family ties he mentioned, I provided enough docs to prove them.

The VO just wasn't convinced I guess. Na him sabi jare. God will not allow that kind of VO to process my second app. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Onyeoma3:

More like they should struggle to get their PR as it is no more on a platter of gold for PhD candidates, in line with the reason you gave above.

Many of us are hoping they bring back the PhD stream otherwise, we would apply through the Express Entry scheme.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Fujiano(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello pls who can give me information on canada student visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dedicateDD: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2015
lots just google them out
AgapeCharis:
Can anyone help with names of good schools with a not-so-expensive tuition fee where one can apply to to study Civil Engineering - undergraduate within environs where jobs are easy to get.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicajessa(f): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2015
ada4all:
My dear.....all those things he said I didn't provide were all in my application before o. I don't get them. The only thing I see there is that my sponsor (my brother) is based in USA not here at all. He is a US citizen and works there. So he has nothing here. All the docs he provided were all from US. I also think the VO didn't go through all my docs for him to have mentioned study gap cos I don't have any study gap and also financial and family ties he mentioned, I provided enough docs to prove them.

The VO just wasn't convinced I guess. Na him sabi jare. God will not allow that kind of VO to process my second app. Amen.
Amen....l'd pray for you as l pray for mine, l'm also going to Seneca college. #Lets just all have MARK 11:22-25(especially 24) and MATT 7:7 in mind as we pray....God 'd help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Yums: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2015
modash:
What does the expiry date on the letter of acceptance mean? And can I get an extension. Fanshawe college

Hey @Modash, the expiry date just means you need to have paid your fees by that date. You can ask for an extension tho. Send a personalized email to "Malhotra, Saurabh" <smalhotra@fanshawec.ca> stating the reason why u need an extension and how much time you need.
You should also note ur name, student number and the course u got admitted for.

i hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Yums: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi Everyone. I'm relatively new on here and I must say this post has really been helpful.
I submitted my visa application (Paper Based) and also did my biometrics on the 27th of May and received an email on the 29th stating it had been forwarded to the Canadian Visa office, Lagos.

A tracking number was sent to me and when i tracked it on the CIC website today, it said my application was being processed at the Canadian Visa Office in Accra.

Please does anyone have any idea how long it'd take to hear back from them?

Thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2015
jessicajessa:
Amen....l'd pray for you as l pray for mine, l'm also going to Seneca college. #Lets just all have MARK 11:22-25(especially 24) and MATT 7:7 in mind as we pray....God 'd help us all.
OK. Thanks a lot dear. See u in seneca. Will also put all of us in prayer.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by modash(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Yums:

Hey @Modash, the expiry date just means you need to have paid your fees by that date. You can ask for an extension tho. Send a personalized email to "Malhotra, Saurabh" <smalhotra@fanshawec.ca> stating the reason why u need an extension and how much time you need.
You should also note ur name, student number and the course u got admitted for.

i hope this helps.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello, make i ask again.....is anyone applying for Msc/MA Economic Development or International Dev Economics; or already studying the course or somethn related.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2015
And those that got admission, at what point did you pay for tuition fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by veecee29: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
veecee29:
Pls how do i pay an application fee from Nigeria here since i don't have a dollar account.Someone please help.
Can somebody pls answer dis question.Pls,pls,pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
veecee29:

A naira master card will do this.

**Modified***
What application fee are u talking about.Guy, try and be more specific please to avoid diverse answers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ElCapt: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
veecee29:

Wire transfer

Go to your bank and enquire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lollipop25(f): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
bc2015:
lollipop25 be hiding there and clicking refresh oh, I dey watch you thru HD Nokia 3310 cheesy
Lol i just dey observe na, i go soon dey busy here... wink grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Adenipekunt: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
please house. there is something not clear to me. what do they mean by: at the port of entry, toronto in my own case, cos im about leaving, i will have to proof to the officer that i have sufficient funds for my stay.
to TRV hopefuls, God's Grace is sufficient for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
So no nairalander is studying/applying for any Economics related course angry Make una check well na, abi una no like my face? embarassed

OGreene:
Hello, make i ask again.....is anyone applying for Msc/MA Economic Development or International Dev Economics; or already studying the course or somethn related.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ivylane: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
darefestus:
Anyone kmows if @Ivylane has gotten her TRV?

Read sometime back she said her medical report was being reviewed.

Not yet oh! Still being reviewed undecided even called the clinic today to confirm they have sent the report.

Waiting patiently and praying seriously!!!
Thanks for asking.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
veecee29:
Pls how do i pay an application fee from Nigeria here since i don't have a dollar account.Someone please help.

Use your Naira master card to pay.... They will deduct the equivalent amount in naira......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
OGreene:
So no nairalander is studying/applying for any Economics related course angry Make una check well na, abi una no like my face? embarassed

I'm going for Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OGreene: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok then.

sholay2011:

I'm going for Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TALK2FABO: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mine took 6 weeks after biometrics and i see 6 weeks as the average following the trend on the forum.

tnuola:

After 6weeks ke? Don't give him a heart attack please. He already did biometrics since may 22.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TALK2FABO: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is not a joke i mean six weeks after biometrics except his package is as prolific as TEAM12's package and i see it as the average time on this forum. Its my own experience tho may be his might be different.

2grozz:

What!!!!! 6! Weeks? Really you have to be joking sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.