Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? (6036 Views)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I just wanted to remind you. you even look like a
bítch anyway ✘
And how is dat ur bis dumbtard? undecided
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
And how is dat ur bis dumbtard? undecided

because I want you to go on your knees & suck my dick..

come on.. do it cheesy
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

because I want you to go on your knees & suck my dick..

come on.. do it cheesy
Jacksparrow0712 u knw dis guy? undecided
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Abeg no dey quote me with that boy
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

shushhhhhhh
!
don't ever throw derides my way again,directly or indirectly. you don't seem to understand that I am your superior in everything in life.. when I talk, illiterates like you should stay mute.✘
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

go your way buzz-kill ✘
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

shushhhhhhh
!
don't ever throw derides my way again,directly or indirectly. you don't seem to understand that I am your superior in everything in life.. when I talk, illiterates like you should stay mute.✘

I don't brawl kids. Don't wanna be charged with child abuse
Bye

1 Like

Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

oh my bad,sorry dear kiss #he's such an idiot
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh my bad,sorry dear kiss #he's such an idiot

grin grin grin
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I don't brawl kids. Don't wanna be charged with child abuse
Bye

who wants to engage a semi-illiterate & a mixture of vomitus & phlegm?

whatever you call me doesn't debunk the fact that I am your superior. you could be 100 years old but you are my dog intellectually & whatnot .

bye Methuselah ✘
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

go your way buzz-kill ✘
sonofademon,has ur brain gone sour or what?u such a pathetic loser!!now dat u've been noticed,u're irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
sonofademon,has ur brain gone sour or what?u such a pathetic loser!!now dat u've been noticed,u're irrelevant.

immaturity at it's vertex ! ✘
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

immaturity at it's vertex ! ✘
Good for me,i dont gv a fuvk about u and what u think.Do i even knw u exist bf u quote me?hell no!! undecided so get ur ass off my mention.
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Good for me,i dont gv a fuvk about u and what u think.Do i even knw u exist bf u quote me?hll no!! undecided so get ur ass off my mention.

I quoted to tease cos I thought you were mature & friendly. unfortunately, you turned out to be a frustrated, apathetic & hostile village tuna fish affiliated with lowlifes ike jackwallow. .

please go back to school litlun..even the way you type stinks more than your community's sewer. ✘
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I quoted to tease cos I thought you were mature & friendly. unfortunately, you turned out to be a frustrated, apathetic & hostile village tuna fish affiliated with lowlifes ike jackwallow. .

please go back to school litlun..even the way you type stinks more than your community's sewer. ✘
hmmm y do i feel like u need to reset ur brain?so if u want to get my attention,u ve to insult and call me names?tah!! I hate ur type who think they are d perfect&mind u i dont need ur attention pls and pls.Who do u think u are?To hell with u!! undecided undecided
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm y do i feel like u need to reset ur brain?so if u want to get my attention,u ve to insult and call me names?tah!! I hate ur type who think they are d perfect&mind u i dont need ur attention pls and pls. Who do u think u are? To hell with u!! undecided undecided

see this ídiot. who wants your attention?
your worth here is as insubstantial as a suggestion from sw££torgasm. . bleached hominid

@bold...I'm everything your mechanic boyfriend isn't & would never be if he reincarnated 4 times.

I could give you enough money to purchase a quality make-up kit, instead of that Fadeyi Oloro cheap gunpowder you rub on your face that's making you look like a fetish Okija spiritualist. .

you look so hungry, your photo would be most suitable for poverty-alleviation billboards.
let's not even talk about that your khaki nose that has the same diameter as an elephant's trunk infected with elephantiasis..

dumb slÜt ✘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Youngpo413: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
grad2012:
I wud have dchance to treat women right.i
you would have made the greatest mistake in your life cos women don't like to be treated right.
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by grad2012(f): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
you would have made the greatest mistake in your life cos women don't like to be treated right.
Omg embarassed why wud u say such its really breaks my hrt to hear u say dis,just becos one woman has hurt u once doesnt mean u shud treat d others wrongly embarassed
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Youngpo413: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I just wanted to remind you. you even look like a
bítch anyway ✘
lol
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Youngpo413: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
grad2012:
Omg embarassed why wud u say such its really breaks my hrt to hear u say dis,just becos one woman has hurt u once doesnt mean u shud treat d others wrongly embarassed
I pray you don't get betrayed by someone you loved most in your life cos you MAY have the same view on men.
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

your worth here is as insubstantial as a suggestion from sw££torgasm. . bleached hominid

@bold...I'm everything your mechanic boyfriend isn't & would never be if he reincarnated 4 times.

I could give you enough money to purchase a quality make-up kit, instead of that Fadeyi Oloro cheap gunpowder you rub on your face that's making you look like a fetish Okija spiritualist. .

you look so hungry, your photo would be most suitable for poverty-alleviation billboards.
let's not even talk about that your khaki nose that has the same diameter as an elephant's trunk infected with elephantiasis..

dumb slÜt ✘

All d same u are still irrelevant to me!!I dont fuvking care what names u called me,just let me be pls.
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by grad2012(f): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
I pray you don't get betrayed by someone you loved most in your life cos you MAY have the same view on men.
i know but should i now say becos of one persons evil act i term the rest as evil too,there is a proverb that says if we close our eyes for bad people to pass,good people will pass without us knowing. See dis world is full of evil people both male and female it just left for you and i to make up ur mind that no matter how some one treats us we won't stop loving and being good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Youngpo413: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
grad2012:
i know but should i now say becos of one persons evil act i term the rest as evil too,there is a proverb that says if we close our eyes for bad people to pass,good people will pass without us knowing. See dis world is full of evil people both male and female it just left for you and i to make up ur mind that no matter how some one treats us we won't stop loving and being good.
thank you very much for this advice,it made me have a second thought,I will try and be good...

1 Like

Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by grad2012(f): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
thank you very much for this advice,it made me have a second thought,I will try and be good...
Uwc am so happy i was able to help out #Bighug smiley
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Youngpo413: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2015
grad2012:
Uwc am so happy i was able to help out #Bighug smiley
stay blessed.
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

dumb slÜt ✘

lol LMAO Hahshahahahahahahahaha omfg guy you don tear my Belle ooooo I'm laughing my fukin azz off about the tuna fish prettythicksme then you dropped this one?! Hahahahahaha funny nigga
BUTCHCASSIDY you need to read this fatality up there^^^^^
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

lol LMAO Hahshahahahahahahahaha omfg guy you don tear my Belle ooooo I'm laughing my fukin azz off about the tuna fish prettythicksme then you dropped this one?! Hahahahahaha funny nigga
hmmmm it is not funny,the guy is immature to seek for my attention by spewing thrash.

1 Like

Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

BUTCHCASSIDY you need to read this fatality up there^^^^^
baba where you go hide since na.cheesy
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Snizia and 2dice check ma signature,thats the 1st song i recorded...cheesy

it typical nigerian kind of song,the song is nt lyrical o,some say i should promote it.cheesy
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel baiby.cheesy
Re: If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? by Mhizkel(f): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhizkel baiby.cheesy
Hey sweery! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. / Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age / Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.