Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut (2446 Views)

Would You Allow Her Be Your Hubby's Personal Assistant? / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by onila(f): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
I just met a Nigerian lady
I realized her ear cut due to wearing big earrings

now she just has opened another hole

just seeing the big space and cut, its just so classless

Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
But what do you expect her to do
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by vjsmiles: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by onila(f): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
But what do you expect her to do
wear big earring less

to prevent yr ear hole to fall

1 Like

Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by onila(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

fcck off

terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by boynigeria(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
SOUNDS LIKE LADY PROBS
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
onila:
wear big earring less

to prevent yr ear hole to fall
ah, I see.
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by sweettease(f): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Whoever pierced mine while I was a baby did it too close to the edge and my mum made me open another while I was in SS1 for the fear of this happening, she hates it so much also. So far, the second set of piercing has been unnecessary, the first set is still just a tiny pin hole and I hardly where earrings that drops beneath the lobe so I think I'll be good.

BTW empathize with them, nobody will let their piercings turn like this on purpose
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by dharay99: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
onila:
fcck off

terrorist

grin grin
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
onila:
I just met a Nigerian lady
I realized her ear cut due to wearing big earrings

now she just has opened another hole

just seeing the big space and cut, its just so classless

They have White Nigerians

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by delishpot: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
So this once in a blue moon incident is worthy of public outcry? Some people sha.
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by sweettease(f): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrsChima:

You think the person will just let her photograph her ear? She was obviously just trying to be graphic with the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by candycrushsoda: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
I don't get it. Don't they see when the hole is getting bigger or longer that they need to stop wearing those heavy dangling ear-rings?

Sometimes I just want to believe they were in a nasty fight n someone pluck their ear-rings off n messed up their ear lobes. undecided
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by onila(f): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
sweettease:

You think the person will just let her photograph her ear? She was obviously just trying to be graphic with the explanation.
dont mind the olodo grin
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by anikeadey: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hate it too, That's why I wear light ear ring because I know second ear piecing is out of it
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by tpiadotcom: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
onila what ethnicity are you?

3 Likes

Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
sweettease:

BTW empathize with them,
No we musn't empathize with them. angry They saw the hole was already getting bigger and longer, they should have simply stopped wearing dangling earrings or any kinda earrings completely, or better still even pierce another hole if they can't do without one. I saw one some few days ago sitting beside me in the bus..the hole was so long and looked like it might tear off anytime soon and yet the dumb girl was wearing a big earring!! That thing looks so classless i tell you..
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by onila(f): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
we women love beauty

I understand they forget themselves and wear big earrings even tho, their ear hole dropping

but u can save yr ear hole

and stop the heavy earring when its too much
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by MizTyna(f): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol! I'm glad i'm not the only that thought of this. I mean,that was the first thing that came to my mind
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by MrsChima(f): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizTyna:

Lol! I'm glad i'm not the only that thought of this. I mean,that was the first thing that came to my mind

Child! I was like WTF?!
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by MrsChima(f): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
onila:
dont mind the olodo grin

Your mammy trick! kiss
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by MizTyna(f): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrsChima:

Child! I was like WTF?!
Hahaha. I can imagine
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by pretydiva(f): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mk she carry thread n needle tk sew am nau undecided
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by tpiadotcom: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Onila what's your ethnicity?
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by lepasharon(f): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
This never happened to me during the phase I was into big earrings back then....
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by sinizia: 12:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Ladies be wearing weight lifts and calling it earrings. lipsrsealed
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by sinizia: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:

Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2015
'A girlS'? undecided undecided
Re: Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:

Or use aradite take gum am

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage / Photo: When Your Man Holds A Phd In Cheating, This Happen. / 10 Signs You're Dating An Emotionally Unavailable Man (or Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.