Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President (47387 Views)

PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees / Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
adorablepepple:
undecided one of this days some people will just shock to death for no reason
Babe your beauty de shock me but e fit no kill me. U fine no b small
Re: APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President by Caseless: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
sweetgala:

The problem now is with this PDP help, his desire to be his own man would never be achievable.
PDP payed the fiddler and they'll choose the tune, he now has no strength either in the APC camp nor in the PDP

His only way out is to go begging the APC leadership and doing their bidding at every turn
I can't wait for him to do this.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President by adorablepepple(f): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2015
lexy2014:
Babe your beauty de shock me but e fit no kill me. U fine no b small
Lol
Re: APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President by sweetgala(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2015
kenchylala:

That is what makes it very interesting, the power to win people and make them.buy into your ideals and support you, lobbying is that world, it's the beauty of democracy. Tinubo can't control this house like he thot. HB

I never hoped Tinubu would , I was a saraki person from get go, but now with the way he has gained leadership I'm afraid another bunch of cabals have his lock and key .

I'll be amazed if the authority he has to sacrifice for their support is not more than he can handle in a year

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President by sweetgala(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Politics the world over has always been like that so do not expect any change except you are talking APCs' touted CHANGE. cheesy

Imagine if David Cameron showed up and took a parliamentary vote in the absence of the opposition front benchers , he'll be hounded in the papers the next morning, tagged ungentlemanly idiot, requested to show up in BP to see the queen and asked to resign with honour or be striped dishonourably.

Even Ed Milliband who did something less severe when he defeated his brother for labour leadership over 5 years ago was reminded and repayed in kind at the recent elections for his previous sins

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President by lexy2014: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
Lol
how u doing?how was your nite?
Re: APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President by free13: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu, Adeola Win, Ashafa Loses / Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.