Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning (50974 Views)

PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja / Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. / Lawmakers Break Niger Assembly Gate To Remove Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Frankiss44(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
APC no give dat order well, they should have make it clear that no one should be allowed entrance at all until otherwise, that way those thugs wouldn't have gain entry and elect bukola

Is APC the owner of the house?
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by belente(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mean while, the governor of Enugu state used through out last week in paying homage to the former governor for "making" him a governor.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by ikombe: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
National Assembly gate on Tuesday morning.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-national-assembly-gate/
i didnt see any gate angry
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
looks like my backyard cool

Why are you so serious on being first to comment on every thread? You probably aim at winning a medal from Seun?
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Disorganized and uncivilized people! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Themandator: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
APC no give dat order well, they should have make it clear that no one should be allowed entrance at all until otherwise, that way those thugs wouldn't have gain entry and elect bukola

Only Buhari has the power to order the police around and he is not a fan of the people selected by the APC.

I still don't understand why it is difficult for you guys to understand that the north will never allow their presidency to be controlled by a yoruba fellow.

Tinubu has outlived his usefulness. Henceforth, either he behaves or gets thrown into jail for one issue of the past or another... US case is the as well as Williams
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Themandator: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
vision2050:
Hope this people won't frustrate Buhari efforts.

They are both his people.... Fulani.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by deebsman1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
bad bellz
Themandator:

Only Buhari has the power to order the police around and he is not a fan of the people selected by the APC.

I still don't understand why it is difficult for you guys to understand that the north will never allow their presidency to be controlled by a yoruba fellow.

Tinubu has outlived his usefulness. Henceforth, either he behaves or gets thrown into jail for one issue of the past or another... US case is the as well as Williams
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by MrDoGood(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
looks like my backyard cool
Dearie you look too...... cute to tag yourself as Koredebellosmum.
I just wish cry cry
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by philsss(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Mintek:

The APC as a party has no powers to stop the 8th Assembly inauguration.
The only thing Buhari (as the president) could have done to stop the inauguration was to withdraw his letter of assent earlier sent to the National Assembly Clerk.
By and large, I think today's development is good for our democracy.

Saraki has won I won y d noise about
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Tolubory(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2015
kiss sorry o May be nah only me.. I No see any gate o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.