Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning (50972 Views)

PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja / Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. / Lawmakers Break Niger Assembly Gate To Remove Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by gbaskiboy: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Plus234(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
+
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by vision2050: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hope this people won't frustrate Buhari efforts.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by blessedvisky(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Seun
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by DONSMITH123(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
:-Xlet me check my missed calls first...i will be back
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by deebsman1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
duh tongue
SirBlack999:
the number two pervert. The number one pervert.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by anwo247: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
APC no give dat order well, they should have make it clear that no one should be allowed entrance at all until otherwise, that way those thugs wouldn't have gain entry and elect bukola

APC are the only thugs here.

#DauraDullard
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
APC no give dat order well, they should have make it clear that no one should be allowed entrance at all until otherwise, that way those thugs wouldn't have gain entry and elect bukola

U have suddenly forgotten that apc thought our senators and rep members on how to scale the national house of assemblies fence when they are locked out?

U need a brain memory card dude!
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by tochstorm(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
if I had been there and brought these ish out.

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by deebsman1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
byrron:

U have suddenly forgotten that apc thought our senators and rep members on how to scale the national house of assemblies fence when they are locked out?

U need a brain memory card dude!

even in as much as what u said is true, u come use insult show say u r brainless, una why now??
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by ebner70(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
See how sedan cars full dia, very soon na SUVs and Jeeps go dey park dia
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Sunnymatey(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC as a party were never serious, hw can u be holding a meeting at such a crucial moment and a day when the legislators were to elect their leaders. They deserve what they got.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by SirBlack999(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
duh tongue
see your ball-like head.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by dave2meek(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ok i don see am
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ok...
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by otr1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bukola and co might like to learn gate climbing and fence scaling from Tambulwa and friends. Believe me, they'll need these skills.grin
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
27602B95

The pin up there will link u to a bbm group for movie /books ,animes and game fans.

Kindly send me a request and feel the fun.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:

even in as much as what u said is true, u come use insult show say u r brainless, una why now??

Ok oooo but I had to be brainless ( using ur choice of word) so I can effectively pass my message across to the maker of a brainless comment!

U have to act like a monkey in other to catch a monkey!
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by nonxo007(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
All worker at Nass where asked to sit at home today due to the inauguration, so if they locked anybody outside it because the person didn't come to work yesterday, doesn't have ears or don't read notice boards.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Chibokgame: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Photographer!
Where is the gate?

And how does it look like on the ordinary day?
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Mintek: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:

The APC as a party has no powers to stop the 8th Assembly inauguration.

The only thing Buhari (as the president) could have done to stop the inauguration was to withdraw his letter of assent earlier sent to the National Assembly Clerk.

By and large, I think today's development is good for our democracy.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Sai Saraki

Great PDP the masters of the game

Na so - power to the people nationwide grin
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by deebsman1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mintek:

The APC as a party has no powers to stop the 8th Assembly inauguration.

The only thing Buhari (as the president) could have done to stop the inauguration was to withdraw his letter of assent earlier sent to the National Assembly Clerk.

By and large, I think today's development is good for our democracy.

of course, it is. But i have an impression Bukola Saraki will at a point willingly join PDP back or he got expelled by APC
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by NobleG1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
What the purpose of placing this thread on frontpage. It seems the person in charge is high on something.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Omotayor123(f): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
So
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by babestella: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:

Na APC get NIGERIA? Is APC the owner of National Assembly? Did it not occur to them that the 8th National Assembly was mandatorily supposed to be inaugurated today?
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by deebsman1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
we talking politics, u talking other thing
babestella:

Na APC get NIGERIA? Is APC the owner of National Assembly? Did it not occur to them that the 8th National Assembly was mandatorily supposed to be inaugurated today?
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Bflexing(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Are you sure u got the right gate? These cars are too cheap!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Eragablessen(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
SirBlack999:
Na traffic or wetin?
***two perverts above me***
Trying to understand the thread myself.. LoL @ the two pervs.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by cocu25(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
It seems buhari z d master of the game afterall... Smart move by him
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by bdbest1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
This might turn out to be the most effective NASS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.