Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives (76793 Views)

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by udy4real(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
saaedlee:
APC!!!

A win for him is still a win for our dear Party;APC and it is an indication that this country is moving forward unlike previous assemblies when we have "selection" instead of "elections" for NASS Speakers!

Do I smell consolation here? angry

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
winterfell007:
Hope they'll zone d position of d deputy speaker 2 southeast as it was done. It's only fair that one of d largest ethnic group also has some sort of active representation. My take exactly
i'm an igbo, I think they shld give the south south sumtin,igbos already have a deputy in Ekweremadu

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by wexyee: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
truthfulguy:
You Tambuwal me. . .

I will do you twice 4 years later.

I will Saraki you and Dogara you.

Buhari needs to wake up and realize this is not the Nigeria he left behind in 1985.
lol.... u guys should know that this is the best results for buhari

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by shizzle11(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
sage2:
This drama is obviously sweeter than ex girlfriend's pussyy. The sweetest thing next to my current girlfriend's pussyy.
I swaaaar this news is sweater than the last orgasm I had, the news sweet pass toto walahicheesygrin

See the way I dey laff only me for where I dey, some peeps are like 'wetin dey worry dis bros naa weh e dey laff anyhow' gringrin

This has to be my happiest day since the turn of the new year i swaaar

APShits and tifnubu be like YEPAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. gringringringrin

9 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by anwo247: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
saaedlee:
APC!!!

A win for him is still a win for our dear Party;APC and it is an indication that this country is moving forward unlike previous assemblies when we have "selection" instead of "elections" for NASS Speakers!

Typical programed APC tout speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Assemblies under GEJ elected their officials without interference.

APC interference was why their preferred candidates lost.

Incase you dont know, APC LOST TODAY.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by NONSO740: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
saraki and dogara belong to everybody and no body

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by shortgun(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Today is a very sweet day for we in the PDP, we have shown that power truly belongs to the people.
Say no to Godfatherism
Say no to imposition of candidates.

We will continue to teach APC how to play politics if only they will learn.

7 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by GeorgeAmax(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Barman give me 1 cool star beer for Dogara head.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Forwetinnah: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Saraki is Half-Fulani.

https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali

All I know is that he's from Kwara. .

Lol...fulani from Mali (not from the North) angry at the then "Northern Regional Government", I see
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
WOW!I'M VERY HAPPY. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS .
GOOD WAY TO START THE 8TH NASS & I JUST PRAY THEY SHALL CONTINUE LIKE THIS.
CONGRATS GUYS YOU RE TRULY INDEPENDENT.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by MizMyColi(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
cry
barcanista:
How did we forget Temitemi1, Truckpusher, Dearpreye Agabai23 Komek Scholes007 NDPVF

You forgot mecry

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by peeparty(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
you have seen the result of the majority der.
emmatok:

What party is the Speaker and the Senate president from.

What party has the majority in the house of assembly.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Bsharp: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
I have no probs with this. His hands are quite clean. That's what matters most. Congrats to him.

APC should learn to put it's house in order early enough.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by onatisi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Tinubu wasted billions on Gbaja.

not only on gbaja but even on buhari. Buhari no longer needs tinubu now. He has to move with the new power blocs in the senate and house of reps . Tinubu is only left with his 3 western states and the ministerial slots buhari will give him. This seems to be a coup by the northern caucus of apc against south west apc controlled by tinubu .

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by omokab: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
saaedlee:
APC!!!

a win for him and saraki is not a win for APC but for their own.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by BlackPencil: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Boom!!!
LocalKingKong Ahmed Tinubu defeated again...

PDP beybey. .S'S/SE, cry not brothers, we still in this game.
2019, APC crumbles & we run things (that's if d shiithole of a country still remains one)
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by anumide(f): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Barcanista, are you single? :PBarcanista, are you single?

7 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Missle4(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Whille Tinubu was in court to do name change, PDP clipped his wings, Jagaban will soon be back
You wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by anonimi: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Malawian:

i said that once the fulani browse tinubu finish, he will gladly return to the loving arms of oluremi.
remi better start polishing her punny, cos jagagban go vex pound am this night. grin grin

Nor be if im tool fit rise

Yorubas talk sey - na when person happy na im tool dey rise grin

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by zizytd(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
D9ty7:
Now I can say Barcanista is not an attention seeker like we were made to believe by the APC goons on here.
The guy made prediction and eeew! It came to pass.
Keep being a patriot Barcanista and your prediction about Barcelona being European champions came to pass also. You must be a seer.
Good job sir
Barcanista is nairaland man of the year Bt he sold what he believed in for money, since den, his arguments sound sick.

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by MizMyColi(f): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Goodest gringringringrin

cheesy
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by unuane1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Has anyone emerge yet as deputy speaker? has anyone been nominated yet?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by saaedlee: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
anwo247:

Typical programed APC tout speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Assemblies under GEJ elected their officials without interference.

APC interference was why their preferred candidates lost.

Incase you dont know, APC LOST TODAY.

Help yourself and Commit Sucide, an APC HoR member won!!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by CSTR2: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Malawian:

i said that once the fulani browse tinubu finish, he will gladly return to the loving arms of oluremi.
remi better start polishing her punny, cos jagagban go vex pound am this night. grin grin
hahahaha.
wicked.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by MizMyColi(f): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
peeparty:
apshit market don scatter baje baje.you can see them writting nonsense in this exercise book.this reminds me of how we played politics in school.this is a higher grade.

It's APC naatongue
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by heywhytech1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Am very satisfied with the outcome, that teaches those that think they are above God lesson. Congratulations Sen. SARAKI AND HON. DOGARA. I plead with you to support Mr. President in the interest of Nigeria who believe in your leadership and stood very firm when Tinubu Co and frustrating you.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Monimatic:
Thief-nubu how market, This is not Osun State this is the National Assembly
bros market dey very bad ooo
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by InfoService(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tailored Suits or Tux gives the best coporate look...stand out with our distinct designs, we work solely with your body measurement to give you perfect fits. Contact us today!
Phone- 07030519590
Email- info@stylewithwsa.com
Website- www.stylewithwsa.com

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by meforyou1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
sadiq4u6173:
I don't understand you when you said defeat.. its apc all the way.. this is what buhari meant by I belong to nobody..
When your APC was conducting mock elections organized by Tinubu in ICC declaring femi and Lawan as APC's sole candidates for the leadership of National Assembly, where were you? Master game changers PDP monitored you guys quietly and didn't say anything. Just for them to come out yesterday and declare that their preferred candidates were Saraki and Dogara. And u guys were beating eating your ewedu and Amala and cursing. What then happened today? The opposition's preferred candidates won.
And you know the worst? Whenever nPDP's Saraki is not around to preside senate deliberations, it is PDP's Ike ekwerenmadu that will be on the hot seat and be issuing you ruling party orders. Welcome to parliamentary politics.

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by francizy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
Good!
Good!
Gooder!cheesy

Goodest! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by taharqa: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
OMG!!!!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by heywhytech1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
NAm very satisfied with the outcome, that teaches those that think they are above God lesson. Congratulations Sen. SARAKI AND HON. DOGARA. I plead with you to support Mr. President in the interest of Nigeria who believe in your leadership and stood very firm when Tinubu Co and frustrating you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.