Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives (76800 Views)

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by nwadiuko1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good morning SW

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by peeparty(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
oo sorry maam u mean agbero people community?
MizMyColi:

It's APC naatongue
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by MizMyColi(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
oremussicantus, nigeriavenom, showyourcertificate, mr bully, CR77, ellechrystal, altwierss, tonychristopher, mizmycoli, shinaap, meforyou1, tochukwuifeduba, gboliwe, obiagelli (new member), and others whose names I will update in due course.

We overcame godfatherism

Nigeria will be great

I made this submission earlier.
Lmao @Obigaelli....Loool

MizMyColi:

PDP as a party is born to rule.
It doesn't matter who leaves or goes.

It is etched in their DNA.

Think PDP, Think National.

Think APC/ACN/CPC, Think Local Regional.

It would take years for the roles to the reversed.

Even though the leaders of the upper and lower house are APC, they owe an allegiance of sorts to PDP.
I never believed I would join those chanting this...
But hey,

Sai Barcanistacheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by wiseoneking: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
babs01:
President...North
Senate president...North
Speaker .... North

we are born to rule.......
how market southerners?
yes, thats what the south west want but they got it on bad way. just sorry for them. almost a laughing stock to other southerners and almajiri north.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Whosoever be the speaker or deputy... we should all support them with prayers so they can perform their duties well

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Legit: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
It is Finished! PDP is now in charge of the two Chambers of the National Assembly!

Congratulations to all patriotic Nigerians and PDP members/Supporters! Together, we have cut the cabals (APC) to size. Sai Mogidi, Firefire DevilHimself Ecoterrors Bayswater Anonimi SeverusSnape Francizy Forwetinnah and ALL PDP supporters numerous to mention.

PDP.....Power
Can we just forget about the party and vote in a meritable, credible person based merit, these SW,SE,SS, PDP, APC tired me o, and the division is ruining this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hehehe

Mynd44 how market? I saw your predictions yesterday cheesy cheesy

This government will surprise everybody.

SAI change!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by fulanimafia: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
I guess you don't understand the major wreckage that has befallen APC as a party. You also have no idea that PDP is fully in control of the NASS by default.

If you cannot see the hands playing these cards then you are truly over-rated as we are told.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
emmatok:

What party is the Speaker and the Senate president from.

What party has the majority in the house of assembly.

But u didnt think along this line when you lots were supporting tambuwal who was a pdp senator but apc adopted son!

Apc introduced all these legislative individualism playing out today code named SUPER TUESDAY, the official death day of all political dogfathers in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by MizMyColi(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
peeparty:
oo sorry maam u mean agbero people community?
embarassedsad
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by jornie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
very neat iphone 4s black (#30,000) and a very neat blackberry q10 black (#30,000) for sale (the prices are negotiable)
if you're interested call me 08144194590,

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Beetroot: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
The old dog and his many tricks......
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by D9ty7(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
emmatok:

What party is the Speaker and the Senate president from.

What party has the majority in the house of assembly.

No one is arguing that the major pricipal officers are not from APC. The point is that, the presence of the PDP ensured that the candidates wanted by the APC chieftains, lawmakers and particularly, Bola Tinubu didn't emerge victorious.
The Tambuwal scenario in 2011 is playing out all over again.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Krul: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
I really feel bad about as I foresee disintegration in our great party,The APC.Why couldn't they come to terms?How can PUB work with a Legislative Arm that won't be flexible with him.I fear for my dear Party!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by begwong: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats Dogara, wishing you all the best during your tenure in office. Thank you PDP for your support. One Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by onatisi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
wexyee:
lol.... u guys should know that this is the best results for buhari
I will tend to agree with u , there are signs that all these results seem to have the hand of buhari in it . It seems buhari has finally found a way to break free from the hold and grip of tinubu .
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by CSTR2: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
saaedlee:

Help yourself and Commit Sucide, an APC HoR member won!!!
Yes an APC member in the mold of tambuwal.
Even better for the PDP.
A mole is invaluable.
By 2018 , they will all come back home to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Mamaflex(f): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!!!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
It is Finished! PDP is now in charge of the two Chambers of the National Assembly!

Congratulations to all patriotic Nigerians and PDP members/Supporters! Together, we have cut the cabals (APC) to size. Sai Mogidi, Firefire DevilHimself Ecoterrors Bayswater Anonimi SeverusSnape Francizy Forwetinnah and ALL PDP supporters numerous to mention.

PDP.....Power
Why are you people so naive? Is dogara a pdp member? Whichever way, its still a victory for APC, just that the better candidate won
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by poseidon12: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
kennygee:
This Assembly is up for war, Maze go soon miss.

Why would it be up for war? This is democracy in action. We should all support the winners so they can do a good job for us in the house.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by saaedlee: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
omokab:
a win for him and saraki is not a win for APC but for their own.

So Saraki and Dogara are now PDP? I love the way you think!!! Ebod!!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by chidistone: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
MUSACALLY:
huray..... HAPPY FOR. HIS FROM my LGA. SAYAWA by tribe.. Gaba dai Dogara

We are happy! Pm me ur phone number!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
oremussicantus, nigeriavenom, showyourcertificate, mr bully, CR77, ellechrystal, altwierss, tonychristopher, mizmycoli, shinaap, meforyou1, tochukwuifeduba, gboliwe, obiagelli (new member), and others whose names I will update in due course.

We overcame godfatherism

Nigeria will be great
New member of wetin?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by brownlord: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
The sophisticated region didn't see this coming.

Please forget about the vp, your slave master will so faustrate Osunbade ( Osibanjo ) that he will resign his position.

Talk about stupidity

Omenka, passingshot how market?

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sai Barcanista!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by tolexy007(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Gracias
u wellcome, pretty! Gat to tell my friends now dat I finally meet d girl of my dream
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by aare07(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
What a RED card to Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
saaedlee:
APC!!!

A win for him is still a win for our dear Party;APC and it is an indication that this country is moving forward unlike previous assemblies when we have "selection" instead of "elections" for NASS Speakers!

Consolatory remark.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by zik4ever: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
BMedia:
[size=80pt]SARAKI

AND

DOGARA

ARE

APC

MEMBERS[/size]

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Yes but Lai Mohammed has just released a statement saying the winners are not "their candidates" and will "deploy all legal and constitutional means" to deal with them. My source is Channels Tv live and you can tune in to hear the rest. Interestingly, both Saraki and Dogara are ex-PDP members. My brother, it’s all politics. Don’t worry yourself. Tambuwal did it before, Saraki and Dogara have done it and someone else will do it again!

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by saaedlee: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes an APC member in the mold of tambuwal.
Even better for the PDP.
A mole is invaluable.
By 2018 , they will all come back home to PDP.

I like the hope; keep it up!!! buh such is only needed when praying for your toothpaste not to fall off your toothbrush!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by superstar1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
President Fulani

VP Yoruba

SP Yoruba

Speaker Hausa.

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives by Forwetinnah: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Good morning SW

I don't think they know it's morning yet...by the time the likes of OBJ and Tinubu go on exile, then they will know they've been served

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.