Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays (7785 Views)

An Example Of "Beauty Without Brains". (screenshot) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by 2dice(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Oya Oya give your brother the number jare wink wink

I need some cool cash wink

#TEAM SCENT
earnm ...send me your account detail rather .... Hope u no be tear rubber?
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
body dey okay nah. I'm cool. cool

*hugs*
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
2dice was that u shocked
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool I like cougars tongue
Lol i bet , u no dey discriminate
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

*hugs*
*well received*

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I like how u type yoruba .. Dont ask angry

& im suprised hw u cum u understnd.
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:

so are u saying u personally pefer an insensitive guy

Lol!

You see, what I'm trying to say is that, Some guys can turn to Real Mugun, all because of what they want to get from her.

Yeah, Some guys are just kind naturally but being a Sharp girl, You will definitely know the difference between the one that's really Kind and doing it because he loves you and the one that is being extra ordinarily kind just because of S*x

Hope you understand wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

& im suprised hw u cum u understnd.
Speak 4 languages lol n piggin too
Ibo yoruba i understand wella
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by peeparty(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
yes na shocked
adeh39:

grin grin

Those girls are everywhere, but you see, It's somehow the guy's fault too......

Must the Guy ask why her voice is SOMEHOW? WETIN CONCERN AM? grin grin

They will be trying to form GENTLEMAN, when they know They are not gentle at all grin

To be honest, I can do it too, if i see a guy that's trying to form KINDEST MAN IN THE WORLD, being the bad girl that I am, wink I will do all my best to frustrate him wink

Because I know Naija guys, They are only doing it becos of what's under the girl skirt.grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Owliver u see weting sterling dey do
U see dat chicken leg boy .. Hope man city buy him dont wanna see him play dis season
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by naijaboiy: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol i bet , u no dey discriminate
wink
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Speak 4 languages lol n piggin too
Ibo yoruba i understand wella
huh,
Buh u be omo ibo ryy.?
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Since when did it become bad to be a gentleman?

Lol see yousmiley

I expect you guys to understand what i'm trying to say nah cheesy

Being a gentleman isn't bad , but being a gentleman because of the thing under the SKIRT IS BAD

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

huh,
Buh u be omo ibo ryy.?
Mum igbo dad yoruba
Born in germany lol

Una dey take style interview me ba
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

very good. angry
I dun catch u today. #lemme lock up jejely#

You know nao..... It takes a thief to catch a thiefgrin
You are baaaahdt and I am baaaaahdt too wink
You better open that thing wey u dey lock wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by boynigeria(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Lol!

You see, what I'm trying to say is that, Some guys can turn to Real Mugun, all because of what they want to get from her.

Yeah, Some guys are just kind naturally but being a Sharp girl, You will definitely know the difference between the one that's really Kind and doing it because he loves you and the one that is being extra ordinarily kind just because of S*x

Hope you understand wink

#TEAM SCENT
i personally try to be human first be it guy or chic
but at dat im no pusssy's barbie to toy with

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Mum igbo dad yoruba
Born in germany lol

Una dey take style interview me ba
Ohk.
Je kin da duro nibeyen. lipsrsealed
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Owliver(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
2years ago in school. A girl visited me and before she came I had only 1k. Had to lie to my paddy that I had only 500naira incase the babe wan ask me for money lol. She came and I bought lacasera 100naira she didn't even drink it after about 2hours she decided to go and she took the lacasera sad lol* I saw her off paid her bike and she collected extra 500naira that she wanted to use it to cook soup for her and her room mates waiting for her (Loooolz see my life o what's my own with soup again). I gave her and she left. When I got back home My paddy asked my "how much you give her and I was bragging. "Only 100naira na you no trust me. Meanwhile I paid for soup oooh hahahahaha" and the girl was pretty though. Naija girls I hail una grin

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

You know nao..... It takes a thief to catch a thiefgrin

You are baaaahdt and I am baaaaahdt too wink

You better open that thing wey u dey lock wink

#TEAM SCENT

no worry. lipsrsealed
I give up.
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by naijaboiy: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Lol see yousmiley

I expect you guys to understand what i'm trying to say nah cheesy

Being a gentleman isn't bad , but being a gentleman because of the thing under the SKIRT IS BAD

#TEAM SCENT
But that is what most of you girls have shown that you like these days.

For a guy to entice you with money first before you give in.

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by boynigeria(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

its ds part@pic below,
Its d wisest tin to do @daht moment.

Just lock up...change topic sharpally. grin grin
most time i respond "heya, sorry o, na everywhere" when they say they are broke but den they get despirate

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Owliver:
2years ago in school. A girl visited me and before she came I had only 1k. Had to lie to my paddy that I had only 500naira incase the babe wan ask me for money lol. She came and I bought lacasera 100naira she didn't even drink it after about 2hours she decided to go and she took the lacasera sad lol* I saw her off paid her bike and she collected extra 500naira that she wanted to use it to cook soup for her and her room mates waiting for her (Loooolz see my life o what's my own with soup again). I gave her and she left. When I got back home My paddy asked my "how much you give her and I was bragging. "Only 100naira na you no trust me. Meanwhile I paid for soup oooh hahahahaha" and the girl was pretty though. Naija girls I hail una grin
daaamn.!!
Spoil dia market wella.
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Owliver(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Those girls are everywhere, but you see, It's somehow the guy's fault too......

Must the Guy ask why her voice is SOMEHOW? WETIN CONCERN AM? grin grin

They will be trying to form GENTLEMAN, when they know They are not gentle at all grin

To be honest, I can do it too, if i see a guy that's trying to form KINDEST MAN IN THE WORLD, being the bad girl that I am, wink I will do all my best to frustrate him wink

Because I know Naija guys, They are only doing it becos of what's under the girl skirt.grin

#TEAM SCENT
and you don't want what's under the boxers? Evil you

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

But that is what most of you girls have shown that you like these days.

For a guy to entice you with money first before you give in.

Mmmn...... It's true sha, but if I am a guy, I won't go for a lady that needs me to entice her with money first......

I will park myself well if I see any sign of that grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:
i personally try to be human first be it guy or chic but at dat im no pusssy's barbie to toy with

Mmmmmmn.....wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Owliver(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Owliver u see weting sterling dey do
U see dat chicken leg boy .. Hope man city buy him dont wanna see him play dis season
Looolz* you don change moniker hope no problem. Meanwhile, its been long I watched the reds play. Been busy. Let's just hope next season holds good for us
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Owliver:
and you don't want what's under the boxers? Evil you

grin grin grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by naijaboiy: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmn...... It's true sha, but if I am a guy, I won't go for a lady that needs me to entice her with money first......

I will park myself well if I see any sign of that grin

#TEAM SCENT
Some guys have got self esteem issues so they use the money for cover up.

You should understand that too. But that's a secondary reason compared to the major cause which is you females.

2 Likes

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:

most time i respond "heya, sorry o, na everywhere" when they say they are broke but den they get despirate

Baaaaahdt guy wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Owliver:
Looolz* you don change moniker hope no problem. Meanwhile, its been long I watched the reds play. Been busy. Let's just hope next season holds good for us

Yh man lol didnt u know dats old news

Yh man its been messy, nigga said his not signing new contract cuz he wants oay rise for playing like a tool all season .. We tryna sell him for 50 million i think but looks like only man city interested at d mo
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Some guys have got self esteem issues so they use the money for cover up.

You should understand that too. But that's a secondary reason compared to the major cause which is you females.

Mmmmn....Self esteem issues Money is not a good thing to use for cover up, there are many other things The guy can do.

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Owliver(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh man lol didnt u know dats old news

Yh man its been messy, nigga said his not signing new contract cuz he wants oay rise for playing like a tool all season .. We tryna sell him for 50 million i think but looks like only man city interested at d mo
50mill I good money for the reds oh but with him and gerrard out what other motivation do we have. Almost none sad I just hope the coach gets better players to fill in those lapses. Its gonna be a tough season for us yet again. Prepare yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weather Tv Presenter Goes Red Faced As Boobs Slips From Bra (pics, Vid) / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.