Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men (9896 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Photos: Some Funny And Interesting Facts About Men Vs Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

I think there's a price on sex back home where here that isn't the case. So I will call naija girls everything but easy cheesy in comparison anyways.

In fact with that mentality I often shock my friends when I ask them why they've slept with a particular person.

I hear you because men abroad don't hustle for toto like the home baser..they at least take you out and feed you before they tear you up like paper! grin

I blame those girls abroad who think giving sex will keep a man and it doesnt! I remember when I was dating my husband he was like let have sex...I was no because I don't think you are serious...he wooed and wooed and wooed for months until we got the goodies..we were already getting married then! grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

You know what priceless means right??
Of course

Meaning you can't put a price to it naaaa

Only women with appreciation of their self worth will make their V priceless and we both know the key determinant factor that helps establish one's self worth is empowerment. I would expect most Naija based V to be empowered hence their V can't be easily bought or exchanged as a commodity
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

1)The difference is the way the respect is delivered so it ain't a Nigerian thing bro
2)Education is key everywhere. There is a wide disparity gap in pay for skilled and unskilled employment so young people are encouraged to embrace education so as to secure their future
3)Holding the door for people is not an abroad thing. It has something to do with your values as a person.
4)Again doing more chores is simply because labour is expensive. Absolutely nothing to do with culture except you are referring to it with respect to relationships.
5)This is a tribe thing and it’s prevalent within the Yoruba community

Are you Home Based?
Sorry- I disagreed with ur number 5
I am not sure of your age but28 year back I know -- you will be two step behind any Nigerian if you are not careful the door will hit ur face
Nigeria men are cultured not to do chore or very little
Dude look at the number of black ppl in Nigerian or non Nigeria
28 year ago More Nigerian 90% like to go to school compare to the last 25 years- abroad
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
GoodFaith:

Are you Home Based?
Sorry- I disagreed with ur number 5
I am not sure of your age but28 year back I know -- you will be two step behind any Nigerian if you are not careful the door will hit ur face
Nigeria men are cultured not to do chore or very little
Dude look at the number of black ppl in Nigerian or non Nigeria
28 year ago More Nigerian 90% like to go to school compare to the last 25 years- abroad

You didn't answer my question bro?

Are you educated?

Nigeria is a black nation so why should i be looking at the number of black people in Nigeria

Education was free 28 years ago and still free to a certain level but as expected the standard would have dropped due to the obvious deprivation issues
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

This one be pained homebaser. grin

Je ne suis pas peiné tongue
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by NoMoreTrolling: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

These plantain fresh from Jamaica. undecided

Dis gyal wanna cheat mi mon

Shi tink mi a batty boy, dont nuh wah gwaan, tek de chips wey angry
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Teempakguy:

Je ne suis pas peiné tongue

undecided
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

You didn't answer my question bro?
Do u live abroad?
How long have you lived abroad?
what age did you come to abroad?
Are you educated?

Nigeria is a black nation so why should i be looking at the number of black people in Nigeria

Education was free 28 years ago and still free to a certain level but as expected the standard would have dropped due to the obvious deprivation issues

The same standard impact the supply of electricity and water

sorry Nigerian abroad
You have to look at Nigerians abroad environment -- education, what they do for living, type of jobs
I am asking you compare Nigerian that came abroad in the last 15 year and to Nigerian who have lived abroad before the last 15 years
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

undecided
olodo.

It means,
I am not pained. tongue
I thought you schooled in France?
grin

Pained wife.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Of course

Meaning you can't put a price to it naaaa

Only women with appreciation of their self worth will make their V priceless and we both know the key determinant factor that helps establish one's self worth is empowerment. I would expect most Naija based V to be empowered hence their V can't be easily bought or exchanged as a commodity

ok your expectations are wrong because of the presence of ashi's and female students willing to put out at a price. The laws of demand and supply are in their favor because the market grows stronger.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

I hear you because men abroad don't hustle for toto like the home baser..they at least take you out and feed you before they tear you up like paper! grin

I blame those girls abroad who think giving sex will keep a man and it doesnt! I remember when I was dating my husband he was like let have sex...I was no because I don't think you are serious...he wooed and wooed and wooed for months until we got the goodies..we were already getting married then! grin

lol - i do very much prefer oyibos though probably because we often have similar principles and they tend to be less aggressive. but Naija men take care of the home no doubt. There will be no splitting bills or going dutch in a naija mans household grin grin grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
olodo.

It means,
I am not pained. tongue
I thought you schooled in France?
grin

Pained wife.

Bish.

Mu leti sedo! grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Bish.

Mu leti sedo! grin
pal bo grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

lol - i do very much prefer oyibos though probably because we often have similar principles and they tend to be less aggressive. but Naija men take care of the home no doubt. There will be no splitting bills or going dutch in a naija mans household grin grin grin

one of the reasons, I said the number of year abroad make a different
How you have being cultured
If you make money , you will pay bills
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

ok your expectations are wrong because of the presence of ashi's and female students willing to put out at a price. The laws of demand and supply are in their favor because the market grows stronger.

Not really..... Slight distortion yeah but the underlying reason can't be ignored..

BTW: An ashi/prostitute to me is one who is willing to treat her coochie as a commodity regardless of what was received in exchange.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

OMG! They home bases hate when I am aggressive with them and they always accused me of trying to be the man or a dyke! grin

I was in an argument with one of them when I was in Naija...he couldn't withstand the debate and told my husband he must discipline me...my husband said she did nothing wrong...you are the fool for debating with her! grin

I wasn't backing down! angry
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Not really..... Slight distortion yeah but the underlying reason can't be ignored..

BTW: An ashi/prostitute to me is one who is willing to treat her coochie as a commodity regardless of what was received in exchange.

Hate to generalize but nigerian girls treat their coochie as a commodity regardless, not because they don't value themselves (though they often don't) but because thats how the dynamics work back home.

You don't sleep with a man because you love him (that will make you a mugu) you sleep with him because he has many houses drives big cars and is spending on you.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Hate to generalize but nigerian girls treat their coochie as a commodity regardless, not because they don't value themselves (though they often don't) but because thats how the dynamics work back home.

You don't sleep with a man because you love him (that will make you a mugu) you sleep with him because he has many houses drives big cars and is spending on you.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Jaybee...what have they done to you? You are saying words like coochie and dick. cry
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

OMG! They home bases hate when I am aggressive with them and they always accused me of trying to be the man or a dyke! grin

I was in an argument with one of them when I was in Naija...he couldn't withstand the debate and told my husband he must discipline me...my husband said she did nothing wrong...you are the fool for debating with her! grin

I wasn't backing down! angry

"he must discipline me"-- for real?
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

Can you now see their coochie can't be priceless then cool cool cool cool
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Jaybee...what have they done to you? You are saying words like coochie and dick. cry

I now do credit default swaps on such commodity tongue tongue tongue
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
GoodFaith:

one of the reasons, I said the number of year abroad make a different
How you have being cultured
If you make money , you will pay bills

not at all - i know too many woman that refuse to contribute, but they're often married to wealthy men.

I also know young women that don't think they have to when they marry (dont ask i have never understood it) and these are women make good money. but you are right, over here if you work it's because you have bills to pay male or female.

Im currently on the fence - for starters I believe the expectations are why the men mistreat their wives and why most Nigerian men have hypertension. I also don't see why a woman shouldn't contribute at home if she has the money, at the same time I like the idea of keeping my own money grin grin and also having the option of not having to work if i want *bliss*
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Can you now see their coochie can't be priceless then cool cool cool cool

coochie is priceless back home, the price goes up and down depending on who is demanding for it loool
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
GoodFaith:

"he must discipline me"-- for real?

Yes! grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

coochie is priceless back home, the price goes up and down depending on who is demanding for it loool

I think you are referring to variable price rather than priceless

No come turn my head today jare... I don code tire today sef
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

not at all - i know too many woman that refuse to contribute, but they're often married to wealthy men.

I also know young women that don't think they have to when they marry (dont ask i have never understood it) and these are women make good money. but you are right, over here if you work it's because you have bills to pay male or female.

Im currently on the fence - for starters I believe the expectations are why the men mistreat their wives and why most Nigerian men have hypertension. I also don't see why a woman shouldn't contribute at home if she has the money, at the same time I like the idea of keeping my own money grin grin and also having the option of not having to work if i want *bliss*
what do u consider to wealthy men?
Making $100,00.00 or $150,000.00?
let me tell u a story
I walk into a court there was a woman and her 23 year old daughter
The woman said hello to me
As we walk out of the court the daughter said to me that I am too rich not to have paid my rent
I said rich ppl have money problem too
I final told he I was not a renter
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

I now do credit default swaps on such commodity tongue tongue tongue

Ohun ti iye owo undecided
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
GoodFaith:

Disposable income or actual income?

You can feel wealthy but not necessarily be wealthy... Ya dig?
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Ohun ti iye owo undecided

Sorry?
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
GoodFaith:

well i cant say for the salary but by wealthy i mean can afford to send the kids to good schools feed them clothe them house them send them on holidays shopping etc etc

over here any individual earning £80k upwards should be able to handle it without his wife's help.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Disposable income or actual income?

You can feel wealthy but not necessarily be wealthy... Ya dig?
actual income
Let me tell u a story
I walk into a court there was a woman and her 23 year old daughter
The woman said hello to me
As we walk out of the court the daughter said to me that I am too rich not to have paid my rent
I said rich ppl have money problem too
I final told her I was not a renter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money / Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / See Ghana Girls With Big Boobs With Naked Picx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.