Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men (9899 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Photos: Some Funny And Interesting Facts About Men Vs Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
If they all had ur eyez mayb Still thinking ... Cnt decide
Lol Stil thinking huh? You better make up your mind real quick wink
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by kunlesufyan(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
For Most of the examples there, I think its based on personality and interest ...it is generally believed that black guys are good in bed,but there would still exist some pussies among them..also for education, people abroad are exposed to a more conducive atmosphere as regards studies..still we have some bad ass gurus here ..the rest is just about interest ..
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jrerico1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol. Nigerian ladies think foreigners will persevere with their nagging and Jejune behaviour?? Any woman in the world will be happy to get a Nigerian man.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
gregzone:

Lol
Stil thinking huh? You better make up your mind real quick wink

Well haven't had much experience so cnt rlly comment
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
we home based guys dey more romantic than overseas based guys and we no dey form fake yankee accents or jando accents like those overseas based guys cool.and we know how to speak proper broken english wella smiley.and besides we get stronger immune system than the overseas base guys coz our weather harsh well well and the thing don make us strong well well and u know say naija girls like guys we strong.overseas base guys na proper ajebutters dem be grin.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by naijaboiy: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:
she's married.
She doesn't act like.
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 10, 2015
jamb question ✘
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

grin
shameless dunce ✘
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 1:56am On Jun 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

She doesn't act like.

What do Married women act like I know tens of married women and none of them act alike!

I am waiting!
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by xynerise: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Vibrators! grin
What the hell is that?
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Too many _horny married women roaming the internet. What has happened to their husbands? Can they not satisfy them? God help Chima

1 Like

Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrTeymee(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked na so u hate ur project supervisor reach? undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Enegod(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Enegod:
lol grin
cheesy
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by naijaboiy: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

What do Married women act like I know tens of married women and none of them act alike!

I am waiting!
Are you really expecting me to answer that question?
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2015
xynerise:

What the hell is that?

What you used to bring your wife to euphoria. grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you really expecting me to answer that question?

Uh duh!
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:
Who's better?

On bed.
In handling business.
In being a husband.
In being a boyfriend.
in education.
in political offices.
in romance.
in cooking.
in driving.
in making money.

These are some examples and you can format your own. My personal experiences dealing with are polar opposite! Home base guys are bit backwards and traditional while abroad base guts are more modern and forward thinking!

Your thoughts?

lol youre such a jowka!

the first one no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

handling what kind of business? if the 1st no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those back home seem to have a better handle on commitment and relationships. Depending on age oyibos (my pet name for em) tend to be commitment phobe. That doesn't mean there arent good ones.

Education - i think back home you are taught more how to learn and not really to think. You'd find the oyibos have a better sense of perspective and are independant thinkers. Hence they'll be better at solving problems etc. Whereas back home they;ll just be better at passing exams.

Politics in Nigeria is not a topic anyone can take seriously, but on a good platform like the one in UK Nigerians fare pretty ok (both men and women).

Oyibo guys can be romantic but not as romantic as the ones back home.

Guys back home are definitely better cooks (if they arent the lazy types)

Nigerians drive like mad people

Nigerian men hustle earns a reputation of its own grin grin grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

lol youre such a jowka!

the first one no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

handling what kind of business? if the 1st no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those back home seem to have a better handle on commitment and relationships. Depending on age oyibos (my pet name for em) tend to be commitment phobe. That doesn't mean there arent good ones.

Education - i think back home you are taught more how to learn and not really to think. You'd find the oyibos have a better sense of perspective and are independant thinkers. Hence they'll be better at solving problems etc. Whereas back home they;ll just be better at passing exams.

Politics in Nigeria is not a topic anyone can take seriously, but on a good platform like the one in UK Nigerians fare pretty ok (both men and women).

Oyibo guys can be romantic but not as romantic as the ones back home.

Guys back home are definitely better cooks (if they arent the lazy types)

Nigerians drive like mad people

Nigerian men hustle earns a reputation of its own grin grin grin

grin. The home based Naija men thinks going out to eatery and sharing a cup of chocomilo is romantic. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Truckpusher(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
*Spreads mat* grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

grin. The home based Naija men thinks going out to eatery and sharing a cup of chocomilo is romantic. undecided

grin grin grin Mrssssssschhhhimmmmmaaaaa. grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by queensmith: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

lol thats just a matter of class and taste - but in terms of trying to please your partner. The home based men are much better. smiley
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

lol thats just a matter of class and taste - but in terms of trying to please your partner. The home based men are much better. smiley

Even though majority of them are probably going to have first, second ,third, nth option to satisfy thereby making it less likely for any of the option to be satisfied since the attention will be divided….

1 Like

Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
queensmith:

You mean with hard and pounding thrusts in the name of good sex? grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Even though majority of them are probably going to have first, second ,third, nth option to satisfy thereby making it less likely for any of the option to be satisfied since the attention will be divided….

Hey boo! kiss
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
andromida:

grin grin grin Mrssssssschhhhimmmmmaaaaa. grin

Hey baby! kiss grin
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Hey boo! kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss

What's up with the comparative analysis though.. You looking to cheat?
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
*Spreads mat* grin

Wetin be you? Homebaser? undecided
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
jaybee3:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

What's up with the comparative analysis though.. You looking to cheat?

No! I can't cheat on Chima! I was talking to some friends and some of us have home based Naija men and Abroad based Naija men....with different experiences. I have dated both and noticed differences because to me Naija men are Naija men regardless of their home location but I was mistaken.

I was told by a Nigerian American that there are differences in thinking and attitudes. The culture is slightly different as well. I was curious to see opinions and see if others think there are any differences.

What do you think as an Abroadbaser?
Re: Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Wetin be you? Homebaser? undecided
Do I like your average boy in here? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? / Why The War Against Each Other? / How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.