Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices (7683 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Some Weird/funny Things That Makes Hubby Or Boos Faithful. / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Lol...Precum as d name implies is a semi viscous liquid dats produced by d seminal glands to lubricate d penis nd sets d mode for beta sex ..except it has sperm in it ...it can't get a girl pregnant
dah doesn't mean we should skin dive.. Anythn can happen.. Buh lol, I"d learn d withdrawal method grin
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
kunlesufyan:

I disagree ...it doesn't ...it can't ..

It does.

While pre-cum itself does not contain sperm, it can contain remnants of a previous ejaculation which is enough to impregnate a woman.

What i do: Urinate immediately after ejaculation before starting round 2. Since sperm and Urine both pass through the urethra to get out of the penis, you can be rest assured that your urine will definitely wash out remnants of the sperm.

Note that sperm can be stored for a long time in the penis, so make sure you urinate before your next sex even if you last ejaculated three days ago. Try this and avoid ejaculating in her and you stand a 99% chance of not becoming a premature father. It worked and is still working for me
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Fulaboy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Timoleon:

yea...block the flow of sperm into her v!
EXactly cheesy
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by kunlesufyan(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
dah doesn't mean we should skin dive.. Anythn can happen.. Buh lol, I"d learn d withdrawal method grin
grin....true talk ...aside condoms...withdrawing is the best ..only if the guy no forget himself sha

1 Like

Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Harbioollah:

It does.

While pre-cum itself does not contain sperm, it can contain remnants of a previous ejaculation which is enough to impregnate a woman.

What i do: Urinate immediately after ejaculation before starting round 2. Since sperm and Urine both pass through the urethra to get out of the penis, you can be rest assured that your urine will definitely wash out remnants of the sperm.

Note that sperm can be stored for a long time in the penis, so make sure you urinate before your next sex even if you last ejaculated three days ago. Try this and avoid ejaculating in her and you stand a 99% chance of not becoming a premature father. It worked and is still working for me
woooow... Dis is so helpful... I"m learnin alot
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
kunlesufyan:

grin....true talk ...aside condoms...withdrawing is the best ..only if the guy no forget himself sha
wat if she wants him to com insyd her
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by kunlesufyan(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
wat if she wants him to com insyd her

Ewo!!! Gbese !!! If theres an agreement that she will use a contraceptive ...no qualms But then I think some girls can sabi love like mumu..its left for the guy to wake her up from her fantasy
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Ewo!!! Gbese !!! If theres an agreement that she will use a contraceptive ...no qualms But then I think some girls can sabi love like mumu..its left for the guy to wake her up from her fantasy
and she says she is in her free period....
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by kunlesufyan(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
and she says she is in her free period....
grin grin...I might ...only if she's a girlfriend tho
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
So people on this thread are busy having sex and giving the gals salt and ogogoro to drink shockedshocked Ok ooooooo...una weldone

2 Likes

Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
kunlesufyan:

grin grin...I might ...only if she's a girlfriend tho
u see.. I knw u will want to pour insyd her... grin
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by busky101(m): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2015
standd:
So people on this thread are busy having sex and giving the gals salt and ogogoro to drink shockedshocked Ok ooooooo...una weldone
lol, no be small tin
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by kunlesufyan(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:
u see.. I knw u will want to pour insyd her... grin
Lol...bad guy....that climaxing part mehn...too dope
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Lol...bad guy....that climaxing part mehn...too dope
very....
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by PreacherxSon(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2015
i Love BLACK BULLET !!!
I LOVE ANDrew too !!!
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by MrsChima(f): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:
r u kidin me shocked

alcohol in her V. shocked

damn! fu*k it...

some gurls r damn crazy sad

There are chemicals that can kill the sperm but I think the girl was confused with vodka that can sterilized infections/germs.
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

There are chemicals that can kill the sperm but I think the girl was confused with vodka that can sterilized infections/germs.
welldone u hear.. Weldone. Just run away from me in dis nairaland...
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by skyfullofstars(f): 1:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
Cum on the floor

Guys be careful oooo, my fiance would never come inside me, yet I got pregnant!

Doctors say that in spite of "coming outside" there's always a big possibility the girl could get pregnant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 2:01am On Jun 10, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Guys be careful oooo, my fiance would never come inside me, yet I got pregnant!

Doctors say that in spite of "coming outside" there's always a big possibility the girl could get pregnant
lol so did he come upon u and overshadow u?

1 Like

Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 2:03am On Jun 10, 2015
standd:
the thread is meant to enlighten us
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by beautifullll1(f): 2:20am On Jun 10, 2015
sex without condom can be very sweet

until thunder strikes

and fires you both...

Even misopristol no fit commot the resulting belle....

1 Like

Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2015
beautifullll1:
sex without condom can be very sweet

until thunder strikes

and fires you both...

Even misopristol no fit commot the resulting belle....
lmao dat gat me laFfin. So u knw all d names? Wow.. U must be an expert in fvckn.. Dnt mind my straightfowardness
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by sinaj(f): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

sound dangerous
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Trut(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Withdrawal method is my best control, I have been doing for over five years since I realised that firing without condom give the most pleasure and enjoyment.

Another control method is using Negro Pepper (Mmiri Uda), read the article on the link below for full understanding.

Link: www.mamalette.com/wellbeing/uda-water-prevent-pregnancy-using-negro-pepper/
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by busky101(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
funny how men practice pregnancy control methods, if dem marry now and no issue in the first five years, d woman will be blamed for it, forgetting that karma too is a b.itch
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by manee2(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Andrew liver salts_ it washes lyk hypo ;DAdrew liver salts_ it washes lyk hypo
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by manee2(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Trut:
Withdrawal method is my best control, I have been doing for over five years since I realised that firing without condom give the most pleasure and enjoyment.

Another control method is using Negro Pepper (Mmiri Uda), read the article on the link below for full understanding.

Link: www.mamalette.com/wellbeing/uda-water-prevent-pregnancy-using-negro-pepper/
_ this works too.., actually the best way to rid off pregnancy cox tz natural
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Trut:

wooow, I just read the article and its so helpful.. So she is gona drink d water ryt?
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2015
mascaraWand:
Kaikai, ampiclox, postinor 1/2

lipsrsealed
postinor is an emergency contraceptive,it nt a regular method.
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2015
mascaraWand:
Kaikai, ampiclox, postinor 1/2

lipsrsealed
postinor is an emergency contraceptive,it nt a regular method.
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2015
@cutehector, if u dn't want to use condom, use pills, planB also knw as the morning after pill is a good option. Dn't listen to those posting withdrawal method. A gal can get pregnant frm pre-cum. If u are nt ready to be a father then pills are the best option. They are 98% effective.
Re: Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices by Cutehector(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
@cutehector, if u dn't want to use condom, use pills, planB also knw as the morning after pill is a good option. Dn't listen to those posting withdrawal method. A gal can get pregnant frm pre-cum. If u are nt ready to be a father then pills are the best option. They are 98% effective.
ilol am I d one takin d pill? Doesn't it cause side effects? The thread was to highlight oda ways of stopin pregnancy in ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Hijack David Hundeyin’s Thread With Beautiful Pictures / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.