Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,600 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? (18919 Views)

Uti And Muna Make One Fine Couple! / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by jaybaby(f): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
Who U talkin 2?
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by 9ja4eva: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2007
U of course.Who else?
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by jaybaby(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2007
Phweeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by 9ja4eva: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2007
Nothing to say. grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by ATLANTA96(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2007
they have there life to live, so they can any body they wish to date
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by ginky: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2007
I dont understand.One minute they say it is Ini Edo and Dbanj,another minute it is Ini Edo and an american man now it is Ini Edo and Muna Obiekwe.

Why is it always [b][/b]INI EDO.

Besides,can't them not act again without people thinking otherwise? angry
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Uche2nna(m): 2:27am On Jun 10, 2007
Probably she is a  lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by rubi(f): 5:54pm On May 07, 2008
This is one of the things singles women go through when you are single everybody is bond to say anything about you because there is no man to protect and fight for you but when a woman is married the presence of her husband covers her alot guys am I right or wrong? Most married women went through it in one way or the other so my ini edo don't give up just lift your head up high and keeping working hard you are a great actress
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by 248(f): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
Is Ini Edo married? Just wondering,  wink
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by obongyi: 1:10am On Sep 10, 2008
Not a big deal,I don't really care about them anyway.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by clysta(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
i heard she was dating one Ruth Okoro's husband, she evn got pregnant 4 d guy. lol
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by clysta(f): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2008
nd d guy stays abroad,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karen Igho Welcomes Baby Boy / Jim Iyke Starts Shooting 'Unscripted' Reality Show (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.