Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. (8966 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
he shudnt get married to her??I guess u never read de part where he sed he loves her so much nd if he claims he loves her so much then he shud help her out of the situation....after all,datz what we call "love"
we r talkn abt marriage here.. He will be tempted to cheat! I knw wad am talkn abt.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Archero(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Life's too short to try and change somebody. Either u find an. Exit or live and die wit her like DAT.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by lolaluv1(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Enegod:
if she refuses, threaten to dump her... she'll open up!

Nah.You don't throw away the baby with the bath water. And threats should not be dispensed casually in a relationship....
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2015
oyin17:

Marrying this Lady would be your greatest mistake in life. If you can cope with no sex in marriage then go ahead and marry her if not forget love and break up with her.

Thanks for your advice...

I still ask: Will she never recover or get married? I totally agree with your point about love and sex in marriage. The truth is that one cannot survival without the other. Still I love her but no sex in the marriage is a no for me.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Abelsconcept:

I still ask: Will she never recover or get married? I totally agree with your point about love and sex in marriage. The truth is that one cannot survival without the other. Still I love her but no sex in the marriage is a no for me.

Good luck
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Ok. Thanks
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Abelsconcept:

Ok. Thanks

I wanted to change my mind but let me do it
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
oyin17:

I wanted to change my mind but let me do it

Is alright dear.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Archero:
Life's too short to try and change somebody. Either u find an. Exit or live and die wit her like DAT.

That really ruthless....

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by RichThug(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
baba dump her careless ass, cos if u definitely marry her, u gonna regret big time. How can a nigga not have sex, he crazy
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by RichThug(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Abelsconcept:

OK Mr OP "one cannot survival without the other" very hilarious blunder looool. surely we can all "Survival" in this earth without sex hehehehe
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Enegod(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2015
lolaluv1:

Nah.You don't throw away the baby with the bath water. And threats should not be dispensed casually in a relationship....
Yes, it should. That will make her move her asss and find a solution to her problem
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by lolaluv1(f): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Enegod:
Yes, it should. That will make her move her asss and find a solution to her problem

I beg to disagree.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by remsonik(f): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
You have to be careful with the way you approach the issue.
One: you don't have to make her think you are after her for sex/romance.
Two: you haven't told this forum if you plan using premarital sex as a way of helping her frigidity. Cos if you really want to sleep with her now just to test the waters before you tie the knot then I see you as a foolish man who wants to eat his cake and have it.
Three: what's the physical attraction like? Is she really attracted to you?

My advice is this,if you both want to seek help either from a therapist, doctor, counselor make sure its someone who isn't known to you both or your families. Also make sure the person is highly professional, not someone who will use her story as the next sermon or illustration for another couple.

Secondly, pls and pls in all you do don't initiate sex cos if you finally have to break up with her cos of sexual compatibility she might never heal
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Frankenstein: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abelsconcept:

Thanks for your advice.

Will she never recover and get married? I want to help her and us. Do you really suggest I leave her? Is that people suffering from it don't stay married?

Please throw more light.
What exactly is the issue here? She is not ready for sex before marriage or just frigidity?
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by phiszo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls dump her ass. let her marry a frigid man.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmm I'm having similar issues with this op's girlfriend,God help us.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by ABEngine(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aswear, I no dey take this kind risk. laye laye! Imagine what happens later on into the marriage. Noffin like late bloomers on this one
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by ABEngine(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
remsonik:
Two: you haven't told this forum if you plan using premarital sex as a way of helping her frigidity. Cos if you really want to sleep with her now just to test the waters before you tie the knot then I see you as a foolish man who wants to eat his cake and have it.

My advice is this,if you both want to seek help either from a therapist, doctor, counselor make sure its someone who isn't known to you both or your families. Also make sure the person is highly professional, not someone who will use her story as the next sermon or illustration for another couple.

Secondly, pls and pls in all you do don't initiate sex cos if you finally have to break up with her cos of sexual compatibility she might never heal

#2 is a very controversial term, but in complete assessment of the risks and further notes from older couples, my dear marital bliss is not a subject for such compromise. E no dey be sey e no dey! Final answer, walk away! That is if I were the OP
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by younghartz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
don't marry her out of pity
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Frankenstein:
What exactly is the issue here? She is not ready for sex before marriage or just frigidity?

She is suffering from frigidity and not necessarily holding out for marriage before sex.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
RichThug:

OK Mr OP "one cannot survival without the other" very hilarious blunder looool. surely we can all "Survival" in this earth without sex hehehehe

Yours is more hilarious grin
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buy Trevo for her, by the time she's done with one bottle you'll give testimony. #promise#
Contact me for order.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Dollyak(f): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abelsconcept:
Like seriously am considering proposing to her. She got most of the qualities and potential to make a good wife. In fact, I imagine our future together as husband and wife. Beautiful children and a beautiful home looking into the sea. Both of us together might be just a fantasy because she is suffering from a serious sexual complication called frigidity.

Frigidity according to my research: Is an aberrant sexual condition in both male and female. It is the lack of sexual excitement in the sexual orgasms of the male (penis) and of the female (virginal).

Please what should I do? Am confused. I love her but how do I approach this situation with her. She is so disinterested in anything that has to do with sex. Please your advice is needed here. Though, I have thought of the following but there is still 'but'.
- visited a counselor - but will she agree with me without having ill feelings about my thoughts.
- suggest more sexual activities like: Kissing, MouthAction etc - but will she not think me a sex addict and despise me.
- suggest we stay as friends (no sex) - but will she not think it is the end of the relationship.
- suggest I lay low untill she feels comfortable with sex - but will she ever be comfortable.

Please what should I do? Please note that your advice will be highly appreciated, thanks.
Haa. This is a bit complicated
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
remsonik:

Thanks for the advice...

I totally agree with first point, however, I beg to disagree with your second point - I mean I can't marry a woman whom I can't predict her sex life. I don't mean necessarily engaging in intercourse but feeling her sexual nature through other forms of romance. Of course I can lay low and wait for marriage but this more than testing the water and lastly of course the attraction is there from both of us. Thanks once more.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

Haa. This is a bit complicated

That's why your advice is needed.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
onomeglo:
Hmmmmmmm I'm having similar issues with this op's girlfriend,God help us.

You're very serious? Can you throw more light on it? How is it with you? What goes on in your head anytime sex is mentioned.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Abelsconcept(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
mordtonia:
Buy Trevo for her, by the time she's done with one bottle you'll give testimony. #promise#
Contact me for order.

Be serious na....
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abelsconcept:

Be serious na....
Honestly do you think I'm joking?
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abelsconcept:

You're very serious? Can you throw more light on it? How is it with you? What goes on in your head anytime sex is mentioned.
seriously,can't vomit everything here,buh u can check my thread'I have similar issues with ur gal,sex is like a stranger to me,God help us
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abelsconcept:

Thanks for your advice.

Will she never recover and get married? I want to help her and us. Do you really suggest I leave her? Is that people suffering from it don't stay married?

Please throw more light.
hmmm! I use to suffer frm that same frigidity untill my guy take me to a counselor, and she advice me on what to do, talk to her, get her more into the mode be4 the actual act, kissing and the rest wil help, beside, she may nt like sex due to her first sexual experience or maybe she has been raped be4. Get her to trust u., she is nt alone.
Re: COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. by IamMrNoble(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hmmm! I use to suffer frm that same frigidity untill my guy take me to a counselor, and she advice me on what to do, talk to her, get her more into the mode be4 the actual act, kissing and the rest wil help, beside, she may nt like sex due to her first sexual experience or maybe she has been raped be4. Get her to trust u., she is nt alone.

sister.. thou art right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / WTF !!!! Is This Fashion Or Full Blown Madness (graphic Photo) / Premature Ejaculation Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.