Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (30381 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by miniziter(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry

410 Likes 31 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
You go ready by force. Just go ahead and marry her.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

Maybe when Buhari shøws us his Certificate grin

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Kolade354(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Your story is pathetic..............you are not ready when you are Banging the gurl day and night. 3 years in a relationship you are not ready. Just like the gurl has asked earlier when will you be ready in your life?

29 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Maamin(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok..lets get this straight. So you are not convinced if she is going to be your forever after and you went ahead to put your dogoyaro in her punny without contraceptive abii? ..now you want to abort the poor and innocent foetus. Looks like devil is soaking your koboko inside kerosene grin

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Maybe when Buhari shøws us his Certificate grin

Lol...what If he never provides his certificate? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

Lol...what If he never provides his certificate? shocked
That nigga is never grøwing up cry

7 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Godmother(f): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

Pls help me ask him. Now that the deed is done you suddenly realise she's in a covenant. SMH

12 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Smhart1(f): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
What is this one saying

9 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:

That nigga is never grøwing up cry

I can't just imagine how silly a girl will be to open her legs for such a clueless boy sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by achinaboy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
stupid guy,,

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Godmother:

Pls help me ask him. Now that the deed is done you suddenly realise she's in a covenant. SMH

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

I can't just imagine how silly a girl will be to open her legs for such a clueless boy sad
Depends on høw clueless she is... grin

Has anyøne ever tøld yøu that yøur søø funny grin

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Depends on høw clueless she is... grin

Has anyøne ever tøld yøu that yøur søø funny grin

Lmao!...you are the first guy that will make me actually laugh out loud on Nairaland grin

Me? Funny?

Hell to the No!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Jamean(f): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok. Why did you have fun when you know you are not ready to be serious.

They told you this and that, you are not convinced. So are you waiting for God to come down and tell you.

And from your statement, I deduce your fear is about your not being ready & her covenant palava. Not even from the fact she may loose her life, or hamper future child bearing if she tries to take away the baby.

You are such a nice person.
Next, please.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

This is actually funny! grin

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

Lmao!...you are the first guy that will make me actually laugh out loud on Nairaland grin

Me? Funny?

Hell to the No!

@BØLDED..wah will be my reward wink
Løl...seriøusly yøur cømment øn this Thread gøt me laughing....

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Godmother(f): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men :' (

Lol. Please don't shoot them cheesy
They can be funny at time but we still need them.
Let's manage them like that grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:

@BØLDED..wah will be my reward wink
Løl...seriøusly yøur cømment øn this Thread gøt me laughing....

Your reward? Errrrrmmmm... kiss

Which of my posts made you laugh o?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by akpumping7720(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Boss.... Man up and double up. Nothing dat will fall from d sky dat d land can't accept. Let her have the baby and take responsibilities. I know u are scared of the unknown. Don't worry yourself. Things will get better. #SayNoToAbortion

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
This is actually funny! grin

tongue

But seriously, that boy is annoying. Can you imagine!

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

Your reward? Errrrrmmmm... kiss

Which of my posts made you laugh o?
The first øne triggered it then.....
rubey:

Thats the Bømb..had tø drøp my phøne tø enable me laugh tø my JØy...
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Godmother:

Lol. Please don't shoot them cheesy
They can be funny at time but we still need them.
Let's manage them like that grin

Ok, I will pardon them. Not because I want to but because you said so wink

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mister man! when will you ever be ready? why do you want to put her in this difficult situation, you already got her pregnant! so let have the baby, and be ready for that.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by farano(f): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
mtcheeewww!

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Maamin:
Ok..lets get this straight. So you are not convinced if she is going to be your forever after and you went ahead to put your dogoyaro in her punny without contraceptive abii? ..now you want to abort the poor and innocent foetus. Looks like devil is soaking your koboko inside kerosene grin
wetin devil won use s koboko do?
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by viceldo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
miniziter:
We've been together for more than 3 years, I love her so much. But why am scared is that I never got the conviction that she's my wife because they keep on telling me I have a lot of work to do if truly I want to marry her.I was also told she's into a covenant/possessed.I ask her to take a contraceptive on the day we had fun but she refuse that she want it.Although, I ask her to abort which she lateragree after much trouble but she was told (by the doctor) not to abort or else she will die.Am really scared because I don't know why she's taking this step.

I'M IN........

u wia nt ready to b a fada bt u wia ready to have sex......nw dat d did ve ben done......u advice her to commit muda...by abortin d child......helo i gst u sud jst acept it nd b a man...

I'M OUT......

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:

The first øne triggered it then.....

Thats the Bømb..had tø drøp my phøne tø enable me laugh tø my JØy...

Hmmmmn...how will I believe you actually laughed to that post?

2 Likes

rubey:

tongue

But seriously, that boy is annoying. Can you imagine!
Girl! tell me something. when he had sex with her, he was ready! now he ain't ready, smh!

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

Hmmmmn...how will I believe you actually laughed to that post?

Its Sunday LØve... I always keep the Sabbath day HØly grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride / Nairalander Set To Wed / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.