Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Nice Guys Get Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nice Guys Get Rejected (2380 Views)

Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / Reasons Men Get Rejected By Women / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2015
In the first three months of dating it is DISASTROUS to validate her feelings and agree too much with a woman.

When you first meet a woman, she looks for strength and confidence FIRST. She is basically looking YOU over. She is not concerned at that time if you support her ideas or feelings.

She wants a man who can handle this world. "Can he take it?" she asks. In the beginning she is NOT INTERESTED in your "relationship skills".

She is interested in observing you in action. How does he HANDLE people? How does he HANDLE his car breaking down?

These are the FIRST things she looks for. In the first three months if you act too agreeable, or validate her feelings too much, she INTERPRETS this as being "soft".

She looks for strength and confidence FIRST.
A tough man has a gentle side, but it is CRAZY to present the "soft" side in the very beginning.

Why?

Because a woman will basically think you are ALL SOFT.

You must be confident with a touch of compassion for others. That's about it for about four months to a year.

I make it a point to "disagree" once on each date. It's a test. I want to see if she can handle small disagreements. Many men go along all the way for the first month or two.

Validating and defending a woman comes LATER on in the relationship. You get respect only later on. After one year VALIDATING becomes GOLD to a woman. In the beginning, it is relationship destroying.

I make it a point to "disagree" once on each date.
I am not saying treat her badly. Please don't post me back saying that. You give her basic respect. You are friendly, etc. But you are careful not to 'support' her too much when you FIRST MEET. Because she will interpret it as a character flaw called WEAKNESS.

Now all women are going to disagree. But that is the TRUTH. That's why nice guys get rejected.

Cc lalasticala ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by INTROVERT(f): 6:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Talking about your mummy and daddy too much will also get you rejected..... Even if you are Yusuf Buhari.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by djeezy(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Nice thread. Most times I see some of my nice guys friend get rejected. It's really surprising though. Similarly in all my dating and flirting spree, I got turned down twice, and that period I was nice. Today the story is different, it's all yes and yes each time I want any girl.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by shamsuRana(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2015
A Nice guy gets rejected so as to pave way for the best woman to have him all to herself.
Its an obstacle course most nice guys pass through, for nothing good comes easy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2015
another thing is...learn not to laugh at every of her jokes..undecided
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Alright.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Nice girls sometimes end up with the most beautiful girls who have become fed up of bad boys who are no good. It's just that those beautiful girls might have wide punna by then.

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Girl

List Of Things You Haven't Done This Year

Good
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Talking about your mummy and daddy too much will also get you rejected..... Even if you are Yusuf Buhari.
in English please
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by godofwar666(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2015
There are many women out there who are going to like for who you are not what you are... Hope i am right undecided
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Cutehector(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2015
shamsuRana:
A Nice guy gets rejected so as to pave way for the best woman to have him all to herself.
Its an obstacle course most nice guys pass through, for nothing good comes easy.
I like dis
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Hazardd(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2015
okay
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
like seriously, who talks abt dr mum and dad huh?
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
abeg comot jor. Yusuf buhari, abi wetin you talk?

Most guys don't actually know how to act before a lady to make her find them attractive.

Hot To Be An Attractive Guy

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Girl

List Of Things You Haven't Done This Year

Good
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Galacious1: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2015
I dont know if it was because i wasnt usin my glasses, but 'nice' in my dictionary means' fool'.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Emenahagos02(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2015
No you are not, I can bearly understand you
godofwar666:
There are many women out there who are going to like for who you are not what you are... Hope i am right undecided
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by babs01(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Did you just say Yusuf Buhari?
can u swear with ur boobs that u won't accept his proposal even if he talk about his parents too much?
bunch of hypocrite
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by INTROVERT(f): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2015
babs01:

Did you just say Yusuf Buhari?

Is Yusuf not his name? I mean GMBs son.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by IamLEGEND1: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2015
shamsuRana:

*BARTENDER!!!!!!!!!*

A chilled orijin for my nigga here pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Galacious1: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2015
djeezy:
Today the story is different, it's all yes and yes each time I want any girl.
what a testimony
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Emenahagos02(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2015
That's why I love the life of the cock, just pursue the damn hen and all ends in a fvcking story. No time wasted, only d time spent on a chase. grin
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by coolbj(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2015
ya d good guys Neva wins thank God i was better
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Tallesty1(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2015
djeezy:
Nice thread. Most times I see some of my nice guys friend get rejected. It's really surprising though. Similarly in all my dating and flirting spree, I got turned down twice, and that period I was nice. Today the story is different, it's all yes and yes each time I want any girl.
That's for the folks that have the luxury of time to go around asking women out. I creep in like a virus and the bae will be like how the hell did we get here?

Sometimes when I hear some of brothers complaining of being in the friendzone I will be like "shut it guy, you are just in the right place to get free sex without being in a relationship".

Some guys sha.....

But bro, this yes yes wey you dey get.

Make e no be say ur talent nah to get woman.

#Runsout.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by peacekeeping(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2015
plz my people, how can i send a pm?
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by godofwar666(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2015
Emenahagos02:
No you are not, I can bearly understand you
thanks bro
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Who cares. Just be yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Pinocchioo(f): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2015
True talk, a friend of mine once left a guy she's been dating for 6 months, she told me its because he was a vegetable( na she talk am o). My own na just to laugh
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by agarawu23(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2015
nice guys without CASH!!! ? yes its possible

nice guys with CASH!!!? no way cool

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2015
hmmm sadly true.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Pinocchioo:
True talk, a friend of mine once left a guy she's been dating for 6 months, she told me its because he was a vegetable( na she talk am o). My own na just to laugh

haa ..that anty wicked o.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2015
RickRichards:
Who cares. Just be yourself.
don't worry bruh.. my next post will be on "be yourself" should be done with it by tomorrow smiley
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by djeezy(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's for the folks that have the luxury of time to go around asking women out. I creep in like a virus and the bae will be like how the hell did we get here?

Sometimes when I hear some of brothers complaining of being in the friendzone I will be like "shut it guy, you are just in the right place to get free sex without being in a relationship".

Some guys sha.....

But bro, this yes yes wey you dey get.

Make e no be say ur talent nah to get woman.

#Runsout.grin
lmao at the last part. Na game well played na. Bros e be like say you be player o
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by djeezy(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Galacious1:
what a testimony
wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... / What's So Special About Teenagers VJ? / its now pencil i use on girls... say no to cucumber!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.