Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Love Her But She's A Flirt. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's A Flirt. (3092 Views)

What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Responding To A Flirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by NemzySeries(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
NinoBrown888:
whats your shoe size?
His wearing bathroom slipper (size 10 & half)
Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
NemzySeries:
His wearing bathroom slipper (size 10 & half)
lol..

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by NemzySeries(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
To die by cultist Axe jst dey hungry u.....nxt Topic go b "a nairalander bin killed by cultist ova luv battle"
Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by komzyb(f): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
_ for now i dnt think so lata hopefully she might
ok na
Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by manee2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Adaeze003:
Is it my eyes or did I read somewhere that the girlz bf is a cultist? Hmm
.. So?
Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by manee2(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:
D op isn't making sense 2 me undecided
_ someone must be negative, I expected that.
Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by Adaeze003(f): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
.. So?

What's that proverb about a stubborn fly?

Not saying he might love her or anything but those guys are irrational 90% of the time.

Na you know sha.
Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
The way guys cluster her and the rate she pick calls am left with no other conclusion than to call her a flirt, although she's dating and very afraid of the guy cos she believes he's a serious cultist, she won't hesitate to smile and call me in whenever she sees me within her area but gives me little or no attention or rather leaves the conversation with me and her elder sis. I don't know, i love her although her crazy lifestyle is making me wanna kill the feelings. If you were in my shoes.......... u will?
if she gives you chop clean mouth
You cant make a hoe a housewife

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by jonaifame22(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
The way guys cluster her and the rate she pick calls am left with no other conclusion than to call her a flirt, although she's dating and very afraid of the guy cos she believes he's a serious cultist, she won't hesitate to smile and call me in whenever she sees me within her area but gives me little or no attention or rather leaves the conversation with me and her elder sis. I don't know, i love her although her crazy lifestyle is making me wanna kill the feelings. If you were in my shoes.......... u will?
You ruled by fear, e be like say you no get wetin e take for bAbes to flock around, maybe you'll bath with the new klin detergent,it'll help, don't bother thanking me,#goodfriend grin
Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by manee2(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
jonaifame22:

You ruled by fear, e be like say you no get wetin e take for bAbes to flock around, maybe you'll bath with the new klin detergent,it'll help, don't bother thanking me,#goodfriend grin
_ lock we both in a rum wid a babe ahm sure she's qona qimme ha front side for a suck while u de ass.
Re: I Love Her But She's A Flirt. by iamxxxlegend(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Brother, don't waste ur time.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality / "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" / Ladies Please How Was I Supposed To Know She Was Playing Hard To Get??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.