Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? (854 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by solomon4samuel(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have had a share of misery in life but the one I dont seem to fiqure out is why someone would love another and get a heart break in return.Am a flirt,am not proud to say it most often and I didnt turn myself into it too.Sometimes I tend to enjoy the fun of having a canal knowledge of lots of girls but my conscience keep telling me that am not doing the right thing and deep inside I could feel the pain I put most of the innocent girls through and I always ask myself if it worth it?.
Each time I want to take a bold step and try to forget my past life the pain inside keeps pushing me forth,its still burning like a mighty fire thats blown by a great wind and I dont know how to quench it because I once loved someone so very much that I could do anything to see her smile and she left me without saying goodbye,what was my offense?That is why am living this life,she made me who I didnt want to be and the truth be told I dont enjoy hurting other people because of the mistake of one person so please if you have anything you can say to help me stop this please help me.
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by smellingmenses: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
loads of low self esteem that's all!
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
smellingmenses:
Not all of the time, some people just like it because that's what attracts them smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by smoby(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
even right now m also loving someone who doesn't love me

...m trying to get hold of my Insides demon .I don't want to be what i don't like...... a flirt.
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by smellingmenses: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Not all of the time, some people just like it because that's what attracts them smiley

that was a professional advice. bottom line is low self esteem. no middle ground!
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by solomon4samuel(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
smellingmenses:

thats exactly what I had in mind but believe me it wont be easy because am the kind that value myself and I dont like giving in to the least.
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by solomon4samuel(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
smoby:
even right now m also loving someone who doesn't love me

guy how do you feel inside?Will you blame yourself if you decide to do something crazy?

...m trying to get hold of my Insides demon
.I don't want to be what i don't like...... a flirt.
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by smellingmenses: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
solomon4samuel:

thats exactly what I had in mind but believe me it wont be easy because am the kind that value myself and I dont like giving in to the least.
you are on what is called a rebound... be careful you dont destroy yourself and others... not worth it

rediscover your self worth and self esteem..so you can have normal relationships with people and the opposite sex in particular...peace
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by solomon4samuel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
cheesy
are u trying to display ur laughing talent
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by solomon4samuel(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
smellingmenses:

you are on what is called a rebound... be careful you dont destroy yourself and others... not worth it

rediscover your self worth and self esteem..so you can have normal relationships with people and the opposite sex in particular...peace

I understand it just that I had not look down on myself before ...............is there no other option rather than low self esteem of a thing?
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by smellingmenses: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
solomon4samuel:

I understand it just that I had not look down on myself before ...............is there no other option rather than low self esteem of a thing?

sadly nope.... you need a time out because u gave too much of yourself to someone who did not appreciate you.... and did not love you back
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
solomon4samuel:

are u trying to display ur laughing talent
Don't disturb me jawe. cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by solomon4samuel(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=49301238]Don't disturb me jawe. cheesycheesycheesycheesy[/quote
go to the market square and bath with sand
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by solomon4samuel(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
smellingmenses:

sadly nope.... you need a time out because u gave too much of yourself to someone who did not appreciate you.... and did not love you back

all girls are the same,there are really non ever to trust........anyway thanks bro
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by smellingmenses: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
solomon4samuel:

all girls are the same,there are really non ever to trust........anyway thanks bro

do you trust yourself?
Re: What Does It Take To Love A Flirt? by solomon4samuel(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2016
smellingmenses:

do you trust yourself?

Its a kind of simple but hard question to answer but ofcourse yes i trust myself

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? / A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... / I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.