Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married (7686 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2009
dayokanu:

Na wa oh. Na God go save you from this hatred
Bro Dayo, leave me o, leave me o.
We talked about this this afternoon, right?
I told ya, I love you guys die kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2009
UK boys wear skinny jeans? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by debosky(m): 1:27am On Feb 23, 2009
stillwater:

Many of them do - it's just SICK. sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Treetop20(m): 1:29am On Feb 23, 2009
stillwater:

picture a 150kg guy wearing
it cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 23, 2009
debosky:

Many of them do - it's just SICK. sad

shocked shocked shocked shocked Ewwwwwww. No wonder when you go to the mall, you can't find what you need. UK BOYS HAVE CARTED EVERYTHING AWAY OOOO !!!! grin grin

Treetop20:

it cheesy cheesy

Mega disaster!!! shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by LadyT(f): 1:38am On Feb 23, 2009
Debo dont let me expose your skinny jeans collection.

angry

Pretender
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Sauron1: 1:38am On Feb 23, 2009
debosky:

Many of them do - it's just SICK.  sad

Sick?? Thatz top draw dress sense.
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaap boys wear skinny jeans n sag. . . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Finally: 1:39am On Feb 23, 2009
Treetop20:

it cheesy cheesy

I thot Obesity was/is the preserve of the US
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by debosky(m): 1:39am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sick?? Thatz top draw dress sense.
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaap boys wear skinny jeans n sag. . . . .
You mean Brash and Chamotex wear skinnies and sag??  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Sauron1: 1:41am On Feb 23, 2009
debosky:

You mean Brash and Chamotex wear skinnies and sag??  shocked shocked shocked

Are they Braaaaaaaaaaaap BraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaP??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by tope2000(f): 1:41am On Feb 23, 2009
i thot white guys wear skinny jeans??
naija dude are wearing it now?? shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by debosky(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2009
tope2000:

Chamo and Brash wear em, so sad. sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by tope2000(f): 1:43am On Feb 23, 2009
debosky:

Chamo and Brash wear em, so sad. sad

i suspect brash might but not sure abt chamo cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Sauron1: 1:44am On Feb 23, 2009
debosky:

Chamo and Brash wear em, so sad.  sad

But is there anything bad in it?
These guys are skinny and they go for fitted jeans. . . . . .
If it fits Russell Brand it should fit Chamotex n Brash.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Treetop20(m): 1:46am On Feb 23, 2009
tope2000:

lol i know you like skinny jeans
so you can see the knocks better cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 23, 2009
@ topic

Why won't the girls be single when the guys have chosen to be effeminate!!! Buhahaha, rotflmao!!! grin grin grin grin

@ debo

Does Doyin wear them too? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by tope2000(f): 1:47am On Feb 23, 2009
Treetop20:

lol i know you like skinny jeans
so you can see the knocks better cheesy cheesy

Oh i LOVE skinny jeans cheesy grin
it brings out the curves tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 23, 2009
@Lads
As long as the legs are muscular/meaty, stay at least 10 miles away from skinny jeans! Chineke!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 23, 2009
Imagine someone like Jim Iyke, and Desmond Elliot in skinny jeans. Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Treetop20(m): 1:49am On Feb 23, 2009
tope2000:

it brings out the ur curves tongue
there she has said it cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Sauron1: 1:51am On Feb 23, 2009
tope2000:

it brings out the ur curves tongue

What curves??
I hope you are not talking about bulging genitals.
Tope, you need to go to Yom Kippur and confess all your sins.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by tope2000(f): 1:56am On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

What curves??
I hope you are not talking about bulging genitals.
Tope, you need to go to Yom Kippur and confess all your sins.

i meant on women grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by birdman(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2009
2. There is barely any reasonable/responsible Nigerian men abroad

If all the nigerian men you are meeting are unreasonable, this is a red flag for you, birds of the same feather flock together, so you might be doing something wrong. There are lots of reasonable Nigerian men out there. But they are also picky, and tend to stay away from unreasonable women (the reasonable thing to do) wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by segun12: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2009
COME AND BUY HOUSE FOR U AND UR HUSBAND TO STAY IN ABUJA 5BED ROOM DUPLEX.INTERLOCK SURROUNDING BQ OF 2ROOMS going out FOR 80M pls call 08033054149
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2009
birdman:

If all the nigerian men you are meeting are unreasonable, this is a red flag for you, birds of the same feather flock together, so you might be doing something wrong. There are lots of reasonable Nigerian men out there. But they are also picky, and tend to stay away from unreasonable women (the reasonable thing to do) wink
ROTFL.
Why is it paining you men so much?
Did we discuss who I "flock" with? One can tell an unreliable naija man by the way he acts, otherr times one might not be able to tell.
Fortunately, I am able to tell, and I DO avoid you ppl. tongue

There are lots of reasonable naija men out there. Oh gosh, how many times will I hearr this on NL?
Anywaz, am just saying, y'all need to get yourselves together. undecided

Now, mind my post, I said there's barely any reasonable naija men Oversea, I did not say there is NOT any reasonale naija man out there.

Naija men!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Macgreat(m): 1:19am On Feb 24, 2009
Interesting. . , smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by birdman(m): 5:19am On Feb 24, 2009
LOL, it is not paining me. I just dropped my 2 kobo. Naija man this, naija man dat , e fit be sey na the log wey dey ya eye dey worry u tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by kayusa: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
Gees,
Naija guys won't change from what they've been known for.
I hate to say this but these guys blabbing their horns on this trend is just hiding from the truth.Naija ladies born in western countries don't have a problem but I think it's the guys because how in the world can Tamedu or chinedu come over to US or UK and Expect Mojisola or Ada who was born and raised in the west to act like a village girl.It's never going to happen.They are both different although they have the same roots(African) but their orientation to life and back ground is diffrent and also these guys just come here to hustle make money and go back to someone they can slave,beat,slap and cheat on.I have seen it too many times.
This girls here won't take that from you.You try it yur ass is going to jail.
I am one person who Shawn the way our men behave because it's barbaric and should be discourage because we are in a new age where everyone she be treated with respect and dignity no matter their nationality or background because this ppl we are talking about may have Nigerian parents but technically they are not because they know little or nothing about the culture.
Food for taught.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by KB1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2009
kayusa:

Gees,
I hate to say this but these guys blabbing their horns on this trend is just hiding from the truth.Naija ladies born in western countries don't have a problem but I think it's the guys because how in the world can Tamedu or chinedu come over to US or UK and Expect Mojisola or Ada who was born and raised in the west to act like a village girl.It's never going to happen.They are both different although they have the same roots(African) but their orientation to life and back ground is diffrent and also these guys just come here to hustle make money and go back to someone they can slave,beat,slap and cheat on.I have seen it too many times.
I am one person who Shawn the way our men behave because it's barbaric and should be discourage because we are in a new age where everyone she be treated with respect and dignity no matter their nationality or background because this ppl we are talking about may have Nigerian parents but technically they are not because they know little or nothing about the culture.
Food for taught.

Yes we can, yes we can, yes we can. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2009
KB1:

Yes we can, yes we can, yes we can. cheesy

Yes we can, but we cant just be open?
Yeye man
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Busybody2(f): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2009
kayusa:

Gees,
Food for taught.

Preach it bred cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married by Busybody2(f): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2009
debosky=date=1235503943:

Honestly I don't get the fascination with skinny jeans undecided

Darling Debosky, my snuggleplum kiss Don't let this UK dude pull the wool over your eyes, I have seen their pix, and can confidently tell you that Brash is 32R, Sharon is 34L, Treetop is 34L, Doyin13 is 34L, H202 with his chicken legs is a no-go area so I will spare his blushes grin TRANSLATION

UK(men)       UK(ladies)    US(ladies)     EUROPE(ladies)

30                   6                2                  34 
  32                   8                4                  36
  34                   10              6                  38
  36                   12              8                  40

As a matter of fact, Victoria Beckham is US size 4 shocked shocked shocked

So y'all ladies know whom to blame for the drought of skinnies in the mall lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! / A 2 and half year Old Beating With Turning Stick Because She Couldn't Count / Help Me Get Over My Sister's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.