Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Buhari In Love With Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Love With Fashola (52792 Views)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by SmooshCHN: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
blackmartial:
This would have been his prefered vice, if not for people chanting no to a muslim/muslim ticket as if it really matters.
May God bless your wisdom. Religion differences would take us nowhere. After all most of the previous leaders were either Northerners or Muslims.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nukilia: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ama80:
Gov Shettima is completely useless.watch him gazing like a slowpoke in coat bhind.

grin grin grin You really get bad mouth grin grin
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
blackmartial:
This would have been his prefered vice, if not for people chanting no to a muslim/muslim ticket as if it really matters.
...any regrets having Osinbajo as VP yet
I know not of any ooooo cool
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by maestroz: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
all i see in the pix is just an oversized suit worn by the borno state governor who posed as the ADC in the pix.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fashola we want but not Tinubu and Amaechi

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Flets: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Maybe someone needs to remind me of the highlights of Fashola's excellent performance in office.

Now lets leave Propaganda aside..... I need someone to outline 3 key things fashola did that points to ingenuity

Lagos state has the highest IGR in the country yet resposnible for over 40% of total national local debts
For a state that generates over 40 billion naira monthly from IGR and allocations, Where are the capital intensive projects embarked upon by Fashola's admininstration?
Lagos state is already a commercial hub before Fashola became governor.... how did Fashola improve the commercial attractivesness of lagos?...
What policies aimed at attracted investors was put in place by Fashola?
What jobs were created by Fashola's govt (dont mention Lastma) and how did his govt support the middle class or SMEs?
Fashola fixed roads and planted flowers, so did Sullivan Chime of Enugu, Akpabio of Akwaibom, Kwankwaso of Kano, Peter Obi of Anambra.... etc; what makes him stand out?
Increasing tax rates and imposing levies on okada riders, shop owners etc is no ingenuity for raising IGR.... What exactly did he do?
Does deporting Nigerians in Nigeria and dumping them under a bridge in the wee hours of the morning sound like an act of a sound mind?

As a matter of fact, people like Fashola should not be allowed anywhere close to this current govt. Fashola's understanding of governance only support the elites which is averse to the touted Buhari's govt for the masses.
Fixing an existing road and tolling it is the height of insensitivity..... and the first in Nigeria by a state government. Imagine if every state government follows the Fashola template by tolling roads built using tax payer's money or allocation accruing to a state.... we would have about 25 tolls in akwa-ibom, 20 in enugu, 23 in anambra....etc.

Fashola and Amaechi led the governors to demand and share the Soverign wealth fund which led to crash of our economy
Fashola filed a suit against signing the Freedom of Information Bill in Lagos state

Unfortunately, we Nigerians hardly reason beyond our noses... and that is why propaganda sells

Fashola looked like a performer because he took over from a a failed Tinubu under whom Lagos collapsed.

Fashola is an average politician and not even near a technocrat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by spicyhunky: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fashola will make a great President anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
blackmartial:

If it really matters?

Really?

This is Nigeria ma nigga.

Field a christian christian ticket and see what happens

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by harry509: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
youngalex:
Its gradually becoming obvious that PMB will always keep Fashola by his side, his intelligence, vast experience and administrative sagacity will be effectively utilized in this government, though his Godfather is not too comfortable with that....guess he doesn't have any option....PARTY OR NO PARTY I WILL VOTE FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT ANY TIME ANY DAY

scroll down to see more pix
gud 1 there.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Kolade354(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
All I want to say is I love his blue suit.
Tinubu doesn't want Fashola to have a stake in Buhari's adminstration but with the turn of events yesterday, Fashola must be smiling now.

God fatherism is dying in Nigeria, hurray!
Some of you dont even know Tinubu, Or Talk with him one-on-one.....You just believ all this talk of Tinubu is not happy with fashola,Tinubu want to decide for Buhari.....I will advise you to please Do a research on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by omokikan: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
He need a SAN BESIDE for legal advice... BRF is a man dat full of experience.. He can't be dump.. he will always relevant in Nigeria politics
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by skak(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
where are those e-worrios of buhari show your certificate in Nairaland. have they found it yet or have they found another wahala to do... I no hear ram 2days.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by oyejideogunjumo: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Buhari is becoming clueless every day,today is 10th of june
And just nothing has been done infact we dont know his plans for us
rather too early to jude him.although he had been an head of state bur that was a long tine ago. he need to study before acting. most of the mistakes he made were used against him during campaign.also ths is political dispensation different from military dictatorship. above all he is older now he must act wisely. much expectation is on him but he needs time.Nigeria is a vast state to rule.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Shortyy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
that suit tho
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by mekanaky: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
what about his vice

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Pascal181: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
blackmartial:
If u so much love muslim/muslim ticket then simply relocate 2 sambisa forest where it's all muslim affair nau must u rule everywhere?
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Mistermamus(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
That's who he wanted as vice president and tinubu forced thay comedian pastor midget on everyone.
forgot to add mere commissioner boy boy
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ighodalonosa(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
blackmartial:
SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI

SAI SARAKI
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Mistermamus(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kolade354:
Some of you dont even know Tinubu, Or Talk with him one-on-one.....You just believ all this talk of Tinubu is not happy with fashola,Tinubu want to decide for Buhari.....I will advise you to please Do a research on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
c diz 1 he wants to occupy everytin n av control just like wat he did in lagos.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
Hmmm Buhari in love with Fashola

Man to man = 14 years imprisonment
naughty die!
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Kcinho(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
chamboy:
no b biafran dogs
bigot
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by bettercreature(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abugab:

Why wait for his plans, go and get your plans for yourself bro. Its all man for himself and God for us all.
Everyone is answering his or her name
Stop thinking like a goat,you probably dont know how much people around me spent on these election,We need to know where this government is heading to
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Kolade354(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mistermamus:
c diz 1 he wants to occupy everytin n av control just like wat he did in lagos.
You maybe Right, But one thing I dnt Understand is the same Nigerians praising Tinubu are now the one Abusing him........You cant win everything in life but 2019 will be Interesting.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by DTaj: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ama80:
Gov Shettima is completely useless.watch him gazing like a slowpoke in coat bhind.

Not true...I don't know the context of your comment, but Gov. Shettima was a former lecturer, and later a banker. He left banking as a top performing General Manager (GM)/Zonal Head of Zenith Bank Plc North-East Zone before he was poached as Borno State Commissioner for Finance in 2007 and the rest is history...
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by oladimejioo: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Buhari is becoming clueless every day,today is 10th of june
And just nothing has been done infact we dont know his plans for us

Lol..... Na defence headquarter Buhari dey operate at least let him enter Aso rock.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by onajo2000(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
All I want to say is I love his blue suit.
Tinubu doesn't want Fashola to have a stake in Buhari's adminstration but with the turn of events yesterday, Fashola must be smiling now.

God fatherism is dying in Nigeria, hurray!

GEJ started it with obj
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by AfricaFace(f): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please where in Amechi?. His Silence is becoming a concern to me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
U soundn like a broken record....stop beeen a hateful lil person
Flets:
Maybe someone needs to remind me of the highlights of Fashola's excellent performance in office.

Now lets leave Propaganda aside..... I need someone to outline 3 key things fashola did that points to ingenuity

Lagos state has the highest IGR in the country yet resposnible for over 40% of total national local debts
For a state that generates over 40 billion naira monthly from IGR and allocations, Where are the capital intensive projects embarked upon by Fashola's admininstration?
Lagos state is already a commercial hub before Fashola became governor.... how did Fashola improve the commercial attractivesness of lagos?...
What policies aimed at attracted investors was put in place by Fashola?
What jobs were created by Fashola's govt (dont mention Lastma) and how did his govt support the middle class or SMEs?
Fashola fixed roads and planted flowers, so did Sullivan Chime of Enugu, Akpabio of Akwaibom, Kwankwaso of Kano, Peter Obi of Anambra.... etc; what makes him stand out?
Increasing tax rates and imposing levies on okada riders, shop owners etc is no ingenuity for raising IGR.... What exactly did he do?
Does deporting Nigerians in Nigeria and dumping them under a bridge in the wee hours of the morning sound like an act of a sound mind?

As a matter of fact, people like Fashola should not be allowed anywhere close to this current govt. Fashola's understanding of governance only support the elites which is averse to the touted Buhari's govt for the masses.
Fixing an existing road and tolling it is the height of insensitivity..... and the first in Nigeria by a state government. Imagine if every state government follows the Fashola template by tolling roads built using tax payer's money or allocation accruing to a state.... we would have about 25 tolls in akwa-ibom, 20 in enugu, 23 in anambra....etc.

Fashola and Amaechi led the governors to demand and share the Soverign wealth fund which led to crash of our economy
Fashola filed a suit against signing the Freedom of Information Bill in Lagos state

Unfortunately, we Nigerians hardly reason beyond our noses... and that is why propaganda sells

Fashola looked like a performer because he took over from a a failed Tinubu under whom Lagos collapsed.

Fashola is an average politician and not even near a technocrat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Ama80(f): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
DTaj:

Not true...I don't know the context of your comment, but Gov. Shettima was a former lecturer, and later a banker. He left banking as a top performing General Manager (GM)/Zonal Head of Zenith Bank Plc North-East Zone before he was poached as Borno State Commissioner for Finance in 2007 and the rest is history...
I'm not interested in his c.v CV,just tak a look at ds man in coat beside fashola,wat did u see?he shud act his worth not ds imbecilic look and posture.

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by UncleJudax(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ama80:
Seriously, I had thought he was a bodyguard.
Why don't he sit his flat ass down, he has enough troubles in his state.
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Yeske2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Curlieweed:

Do you have anything against safe s.ex? Better repent. HIV no dey show for face (all these Nicodemus visits to London and Germany sef).

No be for my mouth you go hear anything. Abeg free me.
Lols, you don kill me with laff
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari needs Fashola to be able to achieve his goals...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.