Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi (40412 Views)

Reply To The False APC Guy That Defected, By Gr8amechi / Why The Emergence Of Saraki Is Not A Victory For Democracy-by Gr8amechi / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Euro31:
Meanwhile ....

Osinbade

grin
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

I understand you perfectly and you are right but much as been made by some people here about Northerners hijacking the structure from Tinubu. What i am pointing out is that people that are/were in the so called Tinubu cut across NW,NC,SW and NE. The PDP hijacked it and not really Norhterners as some people with divisive tendencies on this forum will say. PDP won some seats in Ogun,Oyo,Lagos,Ondo and Ekiti and these reps are supportive of Saraki/Dogara. I hate divisive statements. What happened was purely politics.

As for Buhari/Atiku/Saraki. I can only laugh. Atiku is very ambitious and wants to be president by whatever means. As a matter of fact,i dont expect his love relationship with Saraki to last.
ok let me explain somethings to u about what happened at the last elections. The support obj gave to apc is not a support for tinubu but obj just wanted gej out by all means therefore he had to align with tinubu just for this singular purpose. Likewise majority of apc elected political office holders, the apc they joined was just to push out gej and to win their own elections ,but politically they don't like tinubu. This is all about interest,now they have the power and now it is time to come out in their true colors. Atiku and kwankwanso have never forgiven tinubu for scuttling their presidential ambition and they know if they want to win the party ticket in 2019 ,they have to reduce tinubu influence at the federal level and even regional level to the barest minimum. And this is just the beginning. Already fashola and fayemi have switched camp and have left the tinubu group,I am expecting amaechi to switch camp too and likewise many other south west leaders. And what I am saying is ,don't let anyone deceive u that buhari is innocent of what is going on. This is a northern agenda, and their game plan is to take over apc party structure . Oba akiolu gave this warning about 4 weeks back that ppl should pray for tinubu so that all his efforts for buhari doesnt end up in vain. This is politics .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Kolade354(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickJames:
Another tinubu's puppet
The guy is Right, When Tinubu is still learning politics from Awolowo and co you are still using Pampers.............Though, you cant have it all in Life, But tinubu reading and Understanding of Politics is exceptional...........Come 2019 Everybody will Remember Tinubu again.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by ModiKen(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hold on a sec! Where is Baba Iyabo in all this APC/PDP-Saraki/Tinubu/Buhari/Atiku drama

Dis is very unusual. Obasanjo has been conspicuously missing in this made-in Nigeria movie we've been watching since yesterday.

Can someone please tell me where OBJ has gone; is he even in the country at the moment?
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by kenchylala: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
disumusa:
you are a funny boy.
Apc control efcc,army, judiciary or you think saraki/dogara be pdp or ibo men

Don't forget d man at d middle is Mr. Integrity, he won't take sides, even APC members will b shocked with his actions
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by strongerthaneva(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickJames:

He is a puppet
He is not okay..He is better than some thinkers..
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Excellentmind: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
With the emergence of both NASs leaderships against the original plan of Tinubu, most of his political opponents are happy saying they have cut him to size, but take this from me Buhari and co will regret their action or part they played they lead to the emergence of the leadership . one thing we fail to acknowledge is every single move made yesterday was a sign of the direction of 2019 take it or leave it, APC is in for a long run, finally the prophet of doom has succeded. come 2019 there will be great strive, for who succeeds Buhari, note Saraki and Atiku are ambitious men, that will stop at nothing to actualizing their aim, when all this bounce back at Buhari he will understand the dynamics of things
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki

Another Tinubu's stooge! When will you wake from your slumber?
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by VickJames(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
ydass:

You are stupid for saying that shit.

Is this not the Tinubu that has been introducing young non politician and intelligent minds to power? This Tinubu has changed Nigerian politics and makes it more sophisticated. He is intelligent and Smart, So if you are angry that he's ripping the benefit of his labour why not just jump into the lagoon.

Young innovative minds?

Where can I find young innovative minds in Nigeria's politics? Is he not thesame man that campaigned for an old man and you say young innovative mind. I am not against Buhari but don't bring that leg.

So because he campaigned for his party, he should lay claims to the number 3 and 4 of this country.

Nekwe maggi di gi ni shi.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by VickJames(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kolade354:
The guy is Right, When Tinubu is still learning politics from Awolowo and co you are still using Pampers.............Though, you cant have it all in Life, But tinubu reading and Understanding of Politics is exceptional...........Come 2019 Everybody will Remember Tinubu again.

Come 2019, the mistakes of 2015 will not be made. I bet you. You'll be surprised.

Everyone learnt from this election.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Hilaskee(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rubbish talk...we are no longer on the 60s
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by muh4lyf(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
richidinho:
TINUBU WILL LAUGH LAST
NIGERIANS WILL LOST OUT
Nigeria already lost
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Kolade354(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickJames:

Come 2019, the mistakes of 2015 will not be made. I bet you. You'll be surprised.

Everyone learnt from this election.
Sure But without Tinubu pple like Fashola,Buhari,Osibanjo wont be what they are Today........As a matter of Fact the Man is still relelvant in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by CzarChris(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
What I find most annoying is young men celebrating old thieves(like tinubu).
OP, if you become a tinubu of your own and quit being a sycophant, will heaven fall?

SMH,
Youngman, to whom a brain is given, common sense is expected.

How long will we the youths keep being under the strangling hold of our fathers? It's time to say enough. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by ideylaff: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
applord:
@Gr8amechi Have you tried COMEDY? grin

Most APC (Association Of Past Crimminals) goons are COMEDIANS

Everybody Tinubu was schooled yesterday - NATIONAL POLITICS 101 and he got an F9 shocked

Everybody Tinubu better start updating his CV. LOCAL CHAMPION ...

FOOLISHNESS is when your course mate are in the EXAM HALL taking an exam and YOU (Everybody Tinubu) are in the library.

STUDYING.
Deal with it
grin

#SayNoToGodfatherism

Bukola saraki and his family have done worse in Ilorin.... its a pity most people dont know their history..... Oloye their father was worse ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Gr8amechi: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
mcgaius:

You are wrong. It depends on who comes out for presidency in 2019 from the north Buhari, Atiku or saraki. Tinubu is not even in control of the entire south west. The SE and SS can align forces with either Buhari, Atiku or Saraki to nullify Tinubu’s influence.
Now look at it this way, it is now clear Saraki has ambitions same with Atiku from now onwards events will build up each group will want to take the glory, Saraki will want to prove a point as a senate president, he may directly or indirectly increase the burden of governance on Buhari, if this works and Buhari fails then this will lead to power tussle come 2019 over who takes the mantle, Buhari may well think he has played the fast one but he has just been used, Saraki and those his loyal senators can pull back to PDP and then it will be dawn on Buhari, Tinubu maybe be too ambitious but Buhari would have not allowed PDP to have her way in the both house
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by DoTheNeedful: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
onatisi:
ok let me explain somethings to u about what happened at the last elections. The support obj gave to apc is not a support for tinubu but obj just wanted gej out by all means therefore he had to align with tinubu just for this singular purpose. Likewise majority of apc elected political office holders, the apc they joined was just to push out gej and to win their own elections ,but politically they don't like tinubu. This is all about interest,now they have the power and now it is time to come out in their true colors. Atiku and kwankwanso have never forgiven tinubu for scuttling their presidential ambition and they know if they want to win the party ticket in 2019 ,they have to reduce tinubu influence at the federal level and even regional level to the barest minimum. And this is just the beginning. Already fashola and fayemi have switched camp and have left the tinubu group,I am expecting amaechi to switch camp too and likewise many other south west leaders. And what I am saying is ,don't let anyone deceive u that buhari is innocent of what is going on. This is a northern agenda, and their game plan is to take over apc party structure . Oba akiolu gave this warning about 4 weeks back that ppl should pray for tinubu so that all his efforts for buhari doesnt end up in vain. This is politics .

You have some points but i dont agree with you in some areas. Forget northern agenda for now. We sensationalize too many things along religious and ethnic too quickly in Nigeria. If there was a Northern agenda in the emergence of Dogara,how did Gbaja get 174 votes as against 182 of Dogara knowing that PDP reps from SS,SE and SW gave Dogara around 70 % of his votes. I agree with you that Kwakwanso,Atiku may want to wittle down Tinubu's influence but forget the Northern agenda. Gbaja needed just 5 more votes to win which he could have gotten from the reps from Ekiti or Ondo. What happened was just POLITICS and Tinubu was outplayed. You win some and you lose some
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Gr8amechi: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
chuna1985:

The only way tinubu can bounce back is to join SS n SE which are PDP to take over power from APC...

If ur permutation plays out well, Den PDP is coming back to power.
That is where the whole thing is playing into, Buhari may feel he has clipped the wings of Tinubu but believe me it will come back to hurt him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by VickJames(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kolade354:
Sure But without Tinubu pple like Fashola,Buhari,Osibanjo wont be what they are Today........As a matter of Fact the Man is still relelvant in the scheme of things

I know he is relevant but when he pushes his people to the front he should also know that other people are being pushed. He should also know when to draw the line.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by harpazo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickJames:
Another tinubu's puppet

i wont't be so sure... sad
VickJames:
Another tinubu's puppet
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
shaddoww:
A lot of people have been writin different opinion but I think people failed to understand dat tinubu isn't d only party leader although he may have a favourite, but wat saraki and dogora did yesterday is something anybody who is ambitious can do, it didn't require any serious game plan, all dey add to do is damn d consequences and go to d PDP who is looking fir something to give dem hope for 2019. One thing I just realised yesterday is dat both saraki and dogora were d choice of most of their colleagues judging by d votes yesterday, it showed saraki only had 7 followers plus himself makin 8 and dogara only had 31, which means they realy went against d wish of not just the party leaders but their colleagues who will be in d house with dem and dat is where they differ to tambuwal, cos tambuwal only went against d wish of d party leaders and not his fellow members, and he also didn't deprive dem of other positions being the majority
D politics they play at d national assembly is quite different from what obtains in d rest of nigeria. This is a fact tinubu refused 2 acknowledge. He thought his tried and tested "tinubu formula"(selection instead of election) will work. U always need a different formula 2 work with these national assembly guys. They are very independent and ambitious
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by nifton(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
FOOLISHNESS is when your course mate are in the EXAM HALL taking an exam and YOU (Everybody Tinubu) are in the library.

STUDYING.
Deal with it
Old boi dis tin don happen to my guy back in d days.Even tho i no lyk to dey too yarn abt politics,buh dis got me cracked.Other senators-elect dey do inauguration,Apc decided to disenfranchise themselves by convening a meeting.
#If na Buhari call them for meeting true true and no come show up,i dey smell something ooo.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
That is where the whole thing is playing into, Buhari may feel he has clipped the wings of Tinubu but believe me it will come back to hurt him
I don't think buhari has a hand in yesterdays thriller. I feel its APC politics gone wrong. Trust PDP. They saw an opportunity they took it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Gr8amechi: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
onatisi:
this is the point of my post, Buhari is aware but kept quiet just watch it will come back to hurt him
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Gr8amechi: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
CzarChris:
OP, if you become a tinubu of your own and quit being a sycophant, will heaven fall?

SMH,

How long will we the youths keep being under the strangling hold of our fathers? It's time to say enough. angry angry angry angry angry angry
bro no need for the insult, but at a time in life let's give honour to whom its due, Tinubu is an Icon let's say enough but not going into a worst bondage, I don't trust people that saraki is working for the anti-corruption slogan of Buhari may be as gud as dead
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Gr8amechi: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
nifton:

STUDYING.
Deal with it
Old boi dis tin don happen to my guy back in d days.Even tho i no lyk to dey too yarn abt politics,buh dis got me cracked.Other senators-elect dey do inauguration,Apc decided to disenfranchise themselves by convening a meeting.
#If na Buhari call them for meeting true true and no come show up,i dey smell something ooo.
Buhari may think he is being smart but might have played into the hands of those who want him down
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Gr8amechi: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
CzarChris:

SMH,

bro no need for the insult, but at a time in life let's give honour to whom its due, Tinubu is an Icon let's say enough but not going into a worst bondage, I don't trust people that saraki is working for the anti-corruption slogan of Buhari may be as gud as dead
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Johntobi56: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
lomprico:

Brilliant post! A proof that yolobass are natural born backstabbers!

Looool take panadol
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Johntobi56: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu is the most popular Nigerian everyone na Tinubu now lol
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by hola106(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
U guys did nt understand d game of politics u re here makin noise Tinubu nd saraki re dere negotiating u people beta work harder to get to dere stage nd leave all dis noise abt who s who in s senate nd house of rep tanks respect to jagaban him self...I respect him alwaz

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by luckypeace1980: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
nnaa tinubu suppose to know that national politics is quite different from AMALA politics that they play in Lagos state. in federal politics many arithmetics are envolved
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by kinibigdeal(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
With the emergence of both NASs leaderships against the original plan of Tinubu, most of his political opponents are happy saying they have cut him to size, but take this from me Buhari and co will regret their action or part they played they lead to the emergence of the leadership . one thing we fail to acknowledge is every single move made yesterday was a sign of the direction of 2019 take it or leave it, APC is in for a long run, finally the prophet of doom has succeded. come 2019 there will be great strive, for who succeeds Buhari, note Saraki and Atiku are ambitious men, that will stop at nothing to actualizing their aim, when all this bounce back at Buhari he will understand the dynamics of things
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by kinibigdeal(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.