Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi (40413 Views)

Reply To The False APC Guy That Defected, By Gr8amechi / Why The Emergence Of Saraki Is Not A Victory For Democracy-by Gr8amechi / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Charly68: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu is an articulate thinker... Take it or live it he knows the game better than Saraki..this is National Assembly act 1 scene 1 we shall soon see Act 1 scene 2.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by PStacks(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu has watched them put it together.
Tinubu could also help them put it apart cos he's been there from the start..
Whatever Saraki EÑjoys Today i§ Tinubu's Mastermind
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki shouldn't go to bed just yet,this isn't the end of it.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by xammyx(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
richidinho:
TINUBU WILL LAUGH LAST

NIGERIANS WILL LOST OUT
Speck for ur self and Ur full family losing OUT. Pls keep The great country Nigeria from Ur false proclamation. Kolo
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by vega84(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
With the emergence of both NASs leaderships against the original plan of Tinubu, most of his political opponents are happy saying they have cut him to size, but take this from me Buhari and co will regret their action or part they played they lead to the emergence of the leadership . one thing we fail to acknowledge is every single move made yesterday was a sign of the direction of 2019 take it or leave it, APC is in for a long run, finally the prophet of doom has succeded. come 2019 there will be great strive, for who succeeds Buhari, note Saraki and Atiku are ambitious men, that will stop at nothing to actualizing their aim, when all this bounce back at Buhari he will understand the dynamics of things
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki
taa commot fr here, we dnt want an amala puppet, we want a true politician that's smart enough. Tinubu can't hav it his way all the time! Nonsense! #vegatalks
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Mauyiwa(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
I hope he will ;DI hope he will
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Gr8amechi: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
vega84:
taa commot fr here, we dnt want an amala puppet, we want a true politician that's smart enough. Tinubu can't hav it his way all the time! Nonsense! #vegatalks
yes even me for one didn't want him to have his way wit this but not the way he went about it
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Picomon(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
onatisi:
you haven't said anything sensible about how tinubu will bounce back. The party is been taken from his hands , very soon all his men in the party executives may be forced out. Atiku and his northern group are fast taking over apc , and don't be deceived that buhari doesn't know what is going on. In politics there are no permanent friends or enemies just permanent interest. So how exactly do u view tinubu will bounce back?? South west apc has 4 states, the northen apc has about 16 state governors ,so what magic will tinubu enact that will make him bounce back??

Is Atiku only the Northern leader in APC? In the last election, what huge influence did Atiku actually make apart from delivering Adamawa for Buhari?

During the campaign season, did you see Atiku flying about with him or strategizing with the party. Have you forgotten that Atiku once said the party don't always carry him along.

I don't blame the party bcoz Atiku is a Juda. During the primary election Tinubu shows Atiku how to play the game even after spending hard currencies.

Tinubu is still the master. And if Saraki or Atiku should rise against Buhari in 2019 they will lose and that's the end. They better think twice.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by poiZon: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
With the emergence of both NASs leaderships against the original plan of Tinubu, most of his political opponents are happy saying they have cut him to size, but take this from me Buhari and co will regret their action or part they played they lead to the emergence of the leadership . one thing we fail to acknowledge is every single move made yesterday was a sign of the direction of 2019 take it or leave it, APC is in for a long run, finally the prophet of doom has succeded. come 2019 there will be great strive, for who succeeds Buhari, note Saraki and Atiku are ambitious men, that will stop at nothing to actualizing their aim, when all this bounce back at Buhari he will understand the dynamics of things
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki

2019 is still far my friend, we r talking of 3yrs 11mnths n some days.
things will happen during these days, senate may pass bill for elective post to be 1 term 6yrs, which in this case is d best for nigeria.
people may die, it takes a second for one to stop breathng cos we r all mortals. n what if buhari decides not to contest due to failing health or other issues, what if atiku or saraki decides not to contest too?
so how will tinubu laugh last if all these comes to reality?
am a realist so i reason before talking.
also what if TINUB U dies before 2019?
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by manuroq(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Maybe tinubu never had it in mind that he can't eat his bread and have it back.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by CzarChris(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
bro no need for the insult, but at a time in life let's give honour to whom its due, Tinubu is an Icon let's say enough but not going into a worst bondage, I don't trust people that saraki is working for the anti-corruption slogan of Buhari may be as gud as dead
And the likes of tinubu and amechi(judging from your monika) are the ones to fight corruption? undecided
SMH,
I give up!!!
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by shaddoww: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Vanellope:

I like your analysis. Please I need help with the following.

I understand Buhari called for a meeting. He didn't show up. Tinubu was there and the APC senators-elect. My question: Was Buhari behind the political maneuvering that produced Saraki as President of Senate? Thanks in advance.
sorry for replying u late and tanx for appreciatin my opinion, well my comment on ur question is my personal opinion so it may not b wat u want to hear but I hope it will make u see things in another perspective.
Well I actually think Pmb wanted to meet wit dem but he got information dat saraki won't b there so he decided to stay back since he as promised not to interfere. But d major reason he decided not to interfere is because d saraki's faction already saw lawan as his candidate because lawan is a very loyal to Pmb n is also of d (anpp n cpc caucus), so Pmb was tryin to avoid being rubbished since his loyalist is d top contender n with saraki's ambition which seems unstoppable.
Then another perspective is dat the party and d president may have actuali kept d senators at d icc to avoid a loose loose situation cos if they av allowed them to go in to contest d election 2 factions, dey may av divided votes while d PDP may nominate david who will av 48 behind him which he would av won which would av been a loose loose for dem but you will see dat dey allowed d reps to go in becos dey knw d PDP stood no chance cos APC has 209 members while d rebels were just abt 31 n PDP n d mushroom parties are 151, so dey knw no matter hw dere member decide to vote dere dey will av an APC speaker.
But knw dat Pmb being a former military man knows a lot about wat loyalty means n who never av been invovled in wat saraki did cos dat as given leverage to dos Pmb would like to probe n even some he would love to punish for electoral fraud but saraki should really b careful now cos dos he as chose to battle wit got defeated because dey have never been on d defensive but dey av always been on d offensive so he needs not relax cos wen dis people attack dey do so to win and they have always been winning. Thanks looking forward to discusin other issues bt am nt always writin comments cos of insults but see u here later
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Jowonloju(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Sai Buhari
Sai Yemi
Sai Saraki

Buhari is not a politician, and i wonder why he did not take a lesson from how Obasanjo was brought to his knee when Atiku took control.
Buhari is treating Politician with kid glove, but i believed he must have regretted his actions
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Ayodeleo3: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu will surely last laugh, it's funny to me wen I read people's comment about Tinubu, is Lawan a Tinubu man, Lawan has been a devoted ANPP member n he join CPC during buhari campaign den, n he move to APC from CPC, he was Buhari loyalist not Tinubu, n d Tinubu all of u are to talking to any how is d main brain behind APC today, truout Buhari formal election he has nvr won any state in d southwest until now, Tinibu single handedly spread ACN in southwest, evn does Buhari came second den in 2011, his party CPC won only one state, Nasarawa, ACN under Tinubu won more states, more Senators, more Rep member, n if I may ask all d products Tinubu has push dere career up, are dey not leaving upto expectation, from Fashola to Fayemi to Oshiomole to Amosun to Ajimobi n host of odas. Everybdy talk about Fashola today but dey have forgotten dat if Tinubu did not present him today we wouldn't be talking about him. Obasanjo did not succeed in killing Tinubu career, is it ordinary Saraki dat will now kill Tinubu career, plx can som1 tell me wen Saraki become APC national leader.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by emmatok(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
cheaperstores:
this is federal government so Tinubu is still inexperience.the loyalty he enjoyed from tinubu boys may not work across the nation. 2ndly this guys are loaded in their own rights money for money,power for power and are also ambitious.and there is a spirit of vengeance operating in this politicians,they don't forget past wrongs.tinubu shd have relaxed and allow this administration to go wth less role but he is afraid party may be hijacked.so sorry for tinubu.in all of this let 9ja move forward its the most impt not saraki or tinubu while u and I are ranting abt bad govt

The same Tinubu that buried Pre GEJ polital career.

Tinubu would support David Mark next ambition for Senate president.

Saraki go see drama grin
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2015
bishopoliver:
Tinubu shud realize that this is the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA and not just Lagos or Osun. One man should not/will not be allowed to dictate the direction of where 150 million nigerians will go.

Is he god?

My people in yoruba land will say " the continuous constant loud beating of a drum will tear it"

TiffNubu, hear some words of advice...the northerners are master political strategists, you cant beat them at their game.

Besides, the emergence of Saraki/Dogara has the imprints of Buhari written all over it. Only the politically naive ones will disapprove.
Even when over 90 percent of senators and house members who opposed their emergence were northerners?
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by basilo101: 12:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Lifebender:
Tanoids wont just get it.Saraki is pitching his tent with Atiku because of 2019 forgetting Obj has Atiku's formula at hand.

Law: ''In every ruling political party,there is always a tactical yoruba man''.

Analysis: When it was PDP,they had OBJ
Ti's APC,the have Tinubu

Conclusion: If Tinubu goes down,expect a Fashola to step in his shoes.

LastBullet: When PDP forms again,Baba is always there to scatter them
How can u compare Obj with local champion and a puppet governor
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 11, 2015
In truth Tinubu is on the way to near irrelevance everything is being pulled out from under his feet. It is not news I saw it coming and said so long ago. It is happening even faster than I thought. By the year's end you will hear little to nothing about him on the national goverment or APC level. More is coming.

onatisi:
you haven't said anything sensible about how tinubu will bounce back. The party is been taken from his hands , very soon all his men in the party executives may be forced out. Atiku and his northern group are fast taking over apc , and don't be deceived that buhari doesn't know what is going on. In politics there are no permanent friends or enemies just permanent interest. So how exactly do u view tinubu will bounce back?? South west apc has 4 states, the northen apc has about 16 state governors ,so what magic will tinubu enact that will make him bounce back??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by richidinho(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2015
xammyx:

Speck for ur self and Ur full family losing OUT. Pls keep The great country Nigeria from Ur false proclamation. Kolo

i was actually saying that if Tinubu win
Nigeria will loose, which is not good
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by shaddoww: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Vanellope:

I like your analysis. Please I need help with the following.

I understand Buhari called for a meeting. He didn't show up. Tinubu was there and the APC senators-elect. My question: Was Buhari behind the political maneuvering that produced Saraki as President of Senate? Thanks in advance.

Firstli tanx 4 aprec8n my post bt den my reply to ur question will b my personal opinion so it may be short of wat u expect bt notwitstandin, it wil also give u another perspective 4rm wat u may av in mind b4.
I actuali tink PMB didn't call for d meeting on his own, I tink d party urged him to cos dey tink d senators would atleast respect his office which I tink he agreed to, bt wen it was time to go 4 d meetin, I tink he got informed dat Saraki won't show up cos u could see dat he was so determined to go against anybody who would tell him to shelve his ambition n if PMB had attended d meeting and Saraki went ahead n became d senate president d way he did, den u can imagine wat d paper headlines would av been, mayb sometin like (SARAKI DEFIED BUHARI, TINUBU AND APC TO BECOME S.P) and dat would be d biggest blow to PMB n his government.
But one thing I tink PMB did is dat he used dat nass issue to prove to his new allies (I.e USA, UK N D REST OF EUROPE), dat he his truli a repentant democrat but I tink he needs to understand dat politics in nigeria is not one which he can totali play mr clean, he sometimes needs to play it d way d politicians understand else he will av too much distractions to deal with and a lot of those dat d people voted him to tackle will keep getting a leverage wit which to negotiate their way out.
As for Saraki, I tink watever ambition he has for 2019, he as just killed it cos if u go out to listen to wat d real voters are sayin ( by real voters I mean, d ordinary people nt d few people on social media) u will see dat dey feel betrayed n dey feel d reason they voted PMB would b defeated, cos wat a lot of dis people were expectin is dat d likes of David Mark would b irrevelant n b held accountable 4 wat dey av done but all dat seem to av been defeated now.
I hope dis helps in answerin ur question to some extent but they are just my opinion
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
shaddoww:

Firstli tanx 4 aprec8n my post bt den my reply to ur question will b my personal opinion so it may be short of wat u expect bt notwitstandin, it wil also give u another perspective 4rm wat u may av in mind b4.
I actuali tink PMB didn't call for d meeting on his own, I tink d party urged him to cos dey tink d senators would atleast respect his office which I tink he agreed to, bt wen it was time to go 4 d meetin, I tink he got informed dat Saraki won't show up cos u could see dat he was so determined to go against anybody who would tell him to shelve his ambition n if PMB had attended d meeting and Saraki went ahead n became d senate president d way he did, den u can imagine wat d paper headlines would av been, mayb sometin like (SARAKI DEFIED BUHARI, TINUBU AND APC TO BECOME S.P) and dat would be d biggest blow to PMB n his government.
But one thing I tink PMB did is dat he used dat nass issue to prove to his new allies (I.e USA, UK N D REST OF EUROPE), dat he his truli a repentant democrat but I tink he needs to understand dat politics in nigeria is not one which he can totali play mr clean, he sometimes needs to play it d way d politicians understand else he will av too much distractions to deal with and a lot of those dat d people voted him to tackle will keep getting a leverage wit which to negotiate their way out.
As for Saraki, I tink watever ambition he has for 2019, he as just killed it cos if u go out to listen to wat d real voters are sayin ( by real voters I mean, d ordinary people nt d few people on social media) u will see dat dey feel betrayed n dey feel d reason they voted PMB would b defeated, cos wat a lot of dis people were expectin is dat d likes of David Mark would b irrevelant n b held accountable 4 wat dey av done but all dat seem to av been defeated now.
I hope dis helps in answerin ur question to some extent but they are just my opinion

Another awesome analysis! Thanks so much.
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by shaddoww: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Vanellope:

Another awesome analysis! Thanks so much.
I hope it met ur expectation a little
Re: Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi by ranson(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Time for Tinubu to watch Saraki's new dance and laugh on...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) / Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.