Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! (40496 Views)

Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists / WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 400billionman: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:
who is Rape

Sinaj elder brother..
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fourwinds: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:

At all at all, I no be yeye rapist, na correct serial rapist I be. Interstate sef. U no fit catch me na
I pray I catch a. rapist so dat I can unleash my anger
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by komzyb(f): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
400billionman:

Start from Ojuelegba
lol,ok na
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
I pray I catch a. rapist so dat I can unleash my anger
Lol, u ever been rÀped before? But seriously, I dnt know how the bastards enjoy it. With the girl thrashing and everything
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fembleez1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
One girl rape me yesterday night when I waka pass her compound, wetin make I do? embarassed
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by eltonesworld(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Reminds me of tyga and Kylie jenner lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by manuroq(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Castration, abi?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Cityguy: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Am 100% with you on this. More power to your elbow man.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by paulibling(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
@OP are you 25 years old? If yes, are you the boy? If yes, then ....
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Totfulguy: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.

Thank you for your intervention! IGNORE any stupid comments to the contrary!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
50calibre:

What does rape mean?
To coerce someone sexually to
get them to engage in a sexual activity
they do not want through intimidation or force.

What is in our heads the whole time we’re
having wanted sex is something like
“Yesyesyes -- moremoremore,” not
“Nonono – stopstopstop.” It’s “I wish we
could do this all day,” not “I wish he would just kill me"

Is it worse that murder, why all this hype about rape as if it's the most grievous crime. This is nothing more than a feminist propaganda by bitter women and weak men trying to re-define rape as a crime worse than murder.
Women have been raped to death.
Am not a feminist or a bitter woman or a weak man, I don't need to be all that to know rape is as worse as murder.

I don't think surviving rape is a reason that it's not as worse because majority of rape victims end up with that memory imprinted in their minds and other issues like post-
traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, inability to sleep, statements
that perpetuate a victim blaming culture. Plus, women can get shamed for getting abortions.
Some people can say "It's not the baby's fault!", but NO WOMAN should have to suffer MONTHS OF DISCOMFORT for a baby that she doesn't even want especially the making process she did not want.

Yes I have a sister and I will probably kill anyone who tries to harm her however that doesn't prevent me from thinking rationally. Do you actually think committing a crime in the course of stopping another crime is justified? More so one you didn't have to commit?

No, I don't think so. But there are exceptions and jumping a fence is not so big a crime. And in this case, he is not a burglar, he is trying to save a sister.

What about the risks? My point is; It wasn't that guy's business in anyway, the best he should have done was alert people nearby rather than being the police in a matter that simply didn't concern him.
He mentioned its an estate. And the estate's I know in naija are usually quiet and everyone's locked up in their house and if its a weekday its possible there were no people around to alert and he just did the next thing that came to his mind without thinking about the risk.
Not very rational of him TBH. That rapist gate man could have stab him or something worse.
But you know, some people are just so nice, they don't think about the risk.

This is a cruel world, good doesn't always lead to good, nor bad to bad..

Yea...
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
50calibre:

Exactly my point, so it was irrelevant for that idio*t to emphasise her age

he's not the victim here but his stup*idity could turn him into the victim real quick. This isn't about humanity, it's about an over zealous, eager to please sissy boy who takes matters into his own hands, matters which don't concern him.

Turning a blind eye in this case would be a bad idea, after all the owner of the house deemed it fit to leave a gateman at home alone with a maid... That was his responsibility, that was his cross to bear. The best the guy should have done was alert people close by.

This has everything to do with feminist propaganda, the thread heading reads " We must fight against rape"... This is a very popular feminist campaign used to destroy lives of innocent men & this sissy boy is ignorantly championing that campaign.

Rape is not worse than murder, I don't fall for the hype.
Of course rape is not worse than murder.
Would you encourage him to turn a deaf ear when he hears someone being killed in the next compound? Or would you say whatever happens to the killer is on his head? As if the killer is now the victim.

Go figure.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by lepasharon(f): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2015
50calibre:

Exactly my point, so it was irrelevant for that idio*t to emphasise her age

he's not the victim here but his stup*idity could turn him into the victim real quick. This isn't about humanity, it's about an over zealous, eager to please sissy boy who takes matters into his own hands, matters which don't concern him.

Turning a blind eye in this case would be a bad idea, after all the owner of the house deemed it fit to leave a gateman at home alone with a maid... That was his responsibility, that was his cross to bear. The best the guy should have done was alert people close by.

This has everything to do with feminist propaganda, the thread heading reads " We must fight against rape"... This is a very popular feminist campaign used to destroy lives of innocent men & this sissy boy is ignorantly championing that campaign.

Rape is not worse than murder, I don't fall for the hype.

What do you think about stranger rape? rape of children?

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by deebrain(m): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2015
50calibre:

Shut up!! You're not worth the oxygen you breath tongue

I am. Be quiet and go to the loo-where you actually came from.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by bigcil2(m): 12:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Smart and quick thinking from you, OP.
hmmm youre everwhere on NL with that font..
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by amacastel: 1:34am On Jun 11, 2015
asumo12:
As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.

undecided undecided undecided

e don raped her?

So the op should wait wen the idiotic gate man rape the gurl finish b4 intervening and taking actions abi
Am sure u are a rapist or somthing very close to dat every soon ur time will be up

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Smart and quick thinking from you, OP.
guy I personally miss u. Welcome bak. I'm followin
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by wolfofallstreet(m): 5:35am On Jun 11, 2015
So you just send person go jail like that cry cry cry
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ibkgab001: 5:49am On Jun 11, 2015
You must have been raped before
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by gabazin080(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

my own observation might be different from others.
But I don't support jungle justice or punishment. am not bad but the young man has made mistake which he admitted. y can't they give the young man a second chance.
They may sack him but he should be given the chance to go tell other young men like him that rape is bad
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by vicben27(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Lol. God forbid. As a serial rapist,I dey clear bush first na
u don rape all d goat n fowl wy dy ur area finish na human being u dy find nw! D thunder wy go fire wen dem catch u stil dy do press up!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by idiagbo86(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2015
vicben27:
u don rape all d goat n fowl wy dy ur area finish na human being u dy find nw! D thunder wy go fire wen dem catch u stil dy do press up!

Abeg abeg abeg, no try slow me down, I dey operate for S.A today
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Now I feel like raping.

Now I wish I had a gun
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Now I wish I had a gun

*puts on bullet proof vest*, grabs your sister and scale the fence* now I wish I had your other sister
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2015
sinaj:

I can't remember 'Saying' anything

U must be high on Egyptian weed.

Na Ur spirit type Ur first comment ?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:

*puts on bullet proof vest*, grabs your sister and scale the fence* now I wish I had your other sister

grin
ikeepitreal:

U don see where thunder dey strike person b4?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=OLUJOSHINS post=34651546]

grin

U don see where thunder dey strike person b4?
[/quote

Lol, eh na. For avatar . U fit redirect am na ]
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by gloriana(f): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Umm, is that your sister? Cause u sound like a Bit*ch. Get it? And besides,I only rape classics
fu..ck u.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
gloriana:
fu..ck u.
No, u don't want to fu*ck me, trust me. You might not survive it,even though u a slu*t
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by gloriana(f): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
ikeepitreal:

No, u don't want to fu*ck me, trust me. You might not survive it,even though u a slu*t
u r a write off n like u no, silence is d best answer for a biggest fool like u. ** puts on glasses** I'll watch u perish!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by aameyah(f): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
kinglai:
wetin concern u.._u self fit do more dan dat

Rapist alert. If it was your sister, would you utter the f^cked up sentence above?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.