Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! (40467 Views)

Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists / WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by crisycent: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Official age to bàng is 11.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Onemansquad(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:
Please, don't let us wish rape on her. She was just being ignorant smiley
ok as ur lordship so pleases cool
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Dollyak(f): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Onemansquad:

ok as ur lordship so pleases cool
thanks oga cool
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikombe: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Shey nah rape or nah molest im confused
rape and molest na d same thing grin
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good job on your part! But bruh u climbed the fence Really bruh?? What if u were mistaken for a robber
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol d case will just end thr.. Na bail things
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by goshen26: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pinshure or source or u Kno na
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
God bless you OP

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by onadana: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.[color=#006600][/color]

coolWell done.Jack Bauer.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Im just thinking about how i got raped....i loved it sha tongue so i wont snitch
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Theanointed3(f): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kudos to u my brother.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by pomsky: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
asumo12:
As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.

undecided undecided undecided

e don raped her?

[size=14pt].....you don't have to successfully rob in the marketplace before being lynched. Just attempt it first then know how far![/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by madgoat(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
I dnt knw why diz OP could not just mind his business...

Poor gate man now cannot relieve his konji cry
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by missKiffy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.
I don't have much to say to you, the only thing I can think of saying right now is GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by deolu2000(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

u r d one dat will get Raped (God forbid)
experience they say is the best teacher,so i guess the poster was trying to enlighten you on how to know what rape is actually.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by spencekat(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Say NO to molest.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ralph28(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Our foolish law makers said 11years is ripe age for yerima sorry sex,and you are saying that the girl is just 17.

Any man that rapes a women is a beast.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by VickJames(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
He committed this crime the wrong time mehn!
Life imprisonment!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by fish23(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
comments make sense pass the story. undecided
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by jamesolibng: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
my brother I stand with u on this,we must fight against rape no mata what.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Spells(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Say no to konji, don't let it overcome u.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Kolade354(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Didn't you read what he just posted?
Welcome Back........Where is Mr Blackett?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ OP

You are a wonderful person! You are a hero of this case!

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by link2jude(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Your story get K leg... try harder next time okay
... no sauce, no pics
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by chukied(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

Maybe when you get raped one day (God forbid), then you will know who he is.

Lmao
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by tellwisdom: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oh, una get fence ??
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
absolutely wrong act,...mentally imbalance to all rapists,..IF AT ALL U ARE THAT CHARGE,..With 500NAIRA ONE CAN RELEAF OF KONJI SEX HOCKERS NEAR YOU
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by watchindelta(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

am ready in case two of u need one.. just saying
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Sammy25n(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
But my galfriend is 17yrs and am 25yrs and we fvck always. Is dat molesting?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by tenry(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
komzyb:
Gbam!!so where do we start from now?
By their picture you shall know them
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by segedoo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:
who is Rape

Sinaj u be intelligent lady na, why u dey type this kain thing? :|sad

You ought to be more socially sensitive to abuse of the femalefolk as per say u sef be one !

Oya type "I'm sorry"smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by wirelessssss(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:
who is Rape
sinaj:

If you are a female then you are a very nasty one at that unworthy of protection. Joking with such a sensitive issue just to pass off as sociable. Just imagine you or your loved ones (since you don't value yourself) being molested and penetrated forcefully then maybe the horror will force you into solidarity with the op *spits*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dogo Gide Killed Buhari Tsoho AKA Buharin Daji During Peace Meeting / Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.