Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! (40480 Views)

Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists / WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Macmilla(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.
Your story was of a boy that 'molested' a girl. The word molest means several things as can be seen in the picture below. When talking about sensitive issues like this, I suggest you use more specific words. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
now I see you're myopic as well as religious sentiment angry
I'm not religiously sentimental, don't bring religion in. And by the way, I was only kidding. IRMC
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fulaboy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:

I'm not religiously sentimental, don't bring religion in. And by the way, I was only kidding. IRMC
okays wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ijustdey: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Now I feel like raping.

you need to be locked, keyed and thrown inside the lagoon

4 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good one poster! Very good! Why anyone man would wanna rape a minor is beyond me! Especially in this era where sex is so cheap and available!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
asumo12:
As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.

undecided undecided undecided

e don raped her?

Attempted knocking, lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhkQKBESP6Q
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by yorke1: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

Nice one. God will continue to bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by abbey621(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:

Somehow I don't believe this and even if it's the truth, you must be very careful. If you try such stunts in areas like Mushin, automatic bottle for your head! But seriously the guy should have been shot instead of taken to the police station, I don't trust those 20 naira mofos!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by hustla(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

u r d one dat will get Raped (God forbid)

So u fit get sense before grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by CountDracula(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
U call 17 a girl? U knw nthng

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by mimicious(f): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
komzyb:
Gbam!!so where do we start from now?

From the police station
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:

Thumbz up bro,it is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Dollyak(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

You are just too dumb.... get with the times. Rape is not a funny matter

4 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by delors(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
OK. He's 25. She's 17. He's a gateman. She's the housemaid. Both work in the same house. Why didn't he just ask her out and both could have unlimited fun? Did he have to force himself on her?
Thank God he merely attempted sha, he didn't succeed but could be charged for physical assault and attempted rape...

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by VickyRotex(f): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nice move Op. A good thing, this is coming from a guy (Op).

3 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

misssclassy:

Maybe when you get raped one day (God forbid), then you will know who he is.

una wan fight? undecided
if i catch 2of una
una H-pot go hear am
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
God will bless you OP. You are a real man.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by tana4gud(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

I can't remember 'Saying' anything
n who is liking her Comments for God sake

3 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Bflexing(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good job bro
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by themodernman: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op just got himself some nairaland girlfriends.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015

Nice one OP.
Bt una for knack am small na b4 handing him over.
We must fight rape o, from both sides because these babes sef dey rape niqqas, niqqas dey rape niqqas and babes dey rape babes too.
#end time thinz

2 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by WILSON(f): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
BRING BACK OUR GIRLS CAMPAIGN NO DEY AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good job @OP
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by AyamDazey(f): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

Now you know the meaning of rape.Good! grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Curvinus(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

then you will know who he is.
Some more gender based stereotypical coldswallop. Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by cecegorz(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:

Great Job bro!
Please let me know if there is any way we can help, in terms of finances may be, to ensure that this dude faces the full weight of the law.
If any man cannot smooth talk a lady to go down with consent, then go to commercial sex workers.
I HATE rapists with passion! I won't mind strangling the guy.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Onemansquad(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

jst lve her! Maybe when she gets raped she will come back to her senses

2 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by nwadiuko1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op u no mend am small before police come?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Dollyak(f): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Onemansquad:

jst lve her! Maybe when she gets raped she will come back to her senses
Please, don't let us wish rape on her. She was just being ignorant smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by stbrown07(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op, you are just a dump ass idiot,where were you when they legalised pedaphilia in this zoo.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by damiloladuke: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
aproko things

WILL YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO BLOG AND MAKE MONEY WITH IT... GO TO www.facebook.com/teamcrea8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos) / CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.