Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (76918 Views)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by agbitaj(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2015
My hands are clean u can ask the gods wink
switkera:
A, E and F.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Takim107(f): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Always broke and weed smoking.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Rachaelfrancis(f): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2015
mama's boy o! boys that will want to tell their momma anything they do or want to do,except bleeping their wives. I'm a living testimony..very irritating

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2015
All tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by elantraceey(f): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:
Look for Jesus dear

Do you mean that there's no guy who is innocent of all those?
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2015
Editor1:

U must be a chronic liar...born and bred in lie.
Ur first day on NL, yet u already know what's FTC and Front Page. And even know how to dedicate FTC to someone.

No wonder ur GF broke ur heart. cos she couldn't stand ur lie-lie attitude.
Anu-Mpam!

Chill....I've been a guest for 5years. I only registered
today for the first time. So, i knew everything here.
Infact, i knew of "French guys", Garri Crew etc

And for the last word, "Anu-Mpam" samee to you
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Do you mean that there's no guy who is innocent of all those?
There is.... Just that most of them will like to be with their likes.... You dig?
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:

Chill....I've been a guest for 5years. I only registered
today for the first time. So, i knew everything here.
Infact, i knew of "French guys", Garri Crew etc

And for the last word, "Anu-Mpam" samee to you
Love this new "member"....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by elantraceey(f): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

There is.... Just that most of them will like to be with their likes.... You dig?

And what am I?
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Amazo: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2015
ChappyChase:
Well ladies please be sincere, it is your opinion at least one of these must turn you off and be free to point more than one and if you say all of these turns you Off! OYO is your case, cause you will never meet any guy that is free of all these!!!! Picture below...
Guys you are not left out ooo, tell us which is your flaw and if your girl is complaining.... Let's goooooooooo...

G - tiny dîck grin
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

And what am I?
Who am I to know....
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2015
agbitaj:
My hands are clean u can ask the gods wink
The gods second that...
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by emperorchedda(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2015
kossyablaze:
Yes I do....any prob?
Fake ass mofo
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by elantraceey(f): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Who am I to know....

Then you should know that for me to be turn off by all of the above , I should be nothing like it.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by idithlove(f): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2015
A,B,C,D,E,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,F...all of dem biko
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
A and B.....

Wow. Today is my first day on NL and i made FTC on Front page too? This is a sign of victory for me.

I dedicate this plot of land to my ex, who broke my heart, left me depressed and turned me to social network addict. Make God reward you in your own coins. Amen

OOOps.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by intergral(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:
Yes... Camp Nou...
you try
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by therealdeal: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
A and B.....

Wow. Today is my first day on NL and i made FTC on Front page too? This is a sign of victory for me.

I dedicate this plot of land to my ex, who broke my heart, left me depressed and turned me to social network addict. Make God reward you in your own coins. Amen

sweetie you dont have to be heart broken you got lots of nice guys around. somebody like me you can hit me up n whatsapp 07033006185. or just holla. ONE LOVE.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by deebrain(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
A and B.....

Date me.

I am a very God fearing guy.

I am good looking.

I love workout.

I am ready for marriage responsibility.

I will not break your heart in Jesus name. Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2015
countsparrow:
Me and my gf be hard core gamer... I no fit marry gal wey no dey play game...

It helps us relax after a hard days job

Your babe na correct chic. you lucky.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
A and B.....

dts touching,i had to go tru ur profile cz of ur mssg.well let's just say he is not worth U cutie.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by DECOtech(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
A and B.....

The guy that broke this pretty lady's heart deserves more than 200 lashes of the cain.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Then you should know that for me to be turn off by all of the above , I should be nothing like it.
Okay, the court has taken judicial notice....

WHAT'S YOUR REAL NAME?

*chaiking mood*
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2015
DECOtech:

The guy that broke this pretty lady's heart deserves more than 200 lashes of the cain.

Lwmmpfb
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by elantraceey(f): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:
Okay, the court has taken judicial notice....
WHAT'S YOUR REAL NAME?

*chaiking mood*

Lol, From my moniker you can easily guess.
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by callmelanner(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2015
switkera:
A, E and F.
This girl loves a broke ass...
Tufiapa lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by fOFT: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Sorry about your relationship. It makes you stronger.

ForteNL:
A and B.....

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by lurlah2014(f): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2015
for me F(JAIL BIRD)
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by callmelanner(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
c,b,f btw i love A tho kiss
ur royalHIGHness
Don't doubt it baby
#420 #cannabiscommunity #cloud9 #blazeon

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
c, d, e, f are 4uked up..

I prefer d A team
alwys luv a good bad gurl.nice
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2015
zeusdgrt:
alwys luv a good bad gurl.nice

thank you
Re: Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) by heritage4lyf(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Ain't A, C, E, F buh a gamer n no cars yet wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.