Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki (44178 Views)

FG Appeals, Says Saraki’s Acquittal Unreasonable / Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by killjoy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
jj
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by UnknownT: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki doesn't need to defect to PDP to complete 4 years as President. All he has to do is to keep to his side of the bargain he has with the 56 senators, whatever he had promised the 46 PDP Senators, he must provide because the PDP can easily team up with another APC senator when he "fu.cks" up

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by vedaxcool(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Anywhere belly face, we are not fooled by your rudderless rhetorics!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
LOL poor TANOIDS were rejoicing

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by kilode100(f): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ok

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by RobinHez(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
check out why i dont buy the rumours about aliens
https://www.nairaland.com/2367714/why-dont-buy-alien-story
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by abtmaviz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
How is that my business

Don't hv much to say other than to keep sipping my orijin101 till the drama unfolds
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by eiete(f): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Get over yourself Mr Saraki, even if you did want to come back to PDP,you would not be welcomed with opened arms. Once a traitor always a traitor. Tolerating you does not equate to liking you.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by hotgunz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Story na today we don d hear such statement
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Boomsha(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Interesting smiley
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by abtmaviz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
MissBiba:
Wel, lemme continue sippn my kunu and guguru while waitn patiently 2c hw dz drama wil end....meanwhile sai PMB!

I join your ministry young lady buh aint sipping kunu buh orijin here with 404
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by ajebuter(f): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
We know you won't decamp for now

But you will do it 6 months to the end of your tenure

To contest for presidency against. APC which by then would have totally failed and collapsed under it own weight of greed, idiocy, lust for power and unchecked egocentrism

Then you would claim to want to sanitise and clean up the mess of APC and us guillible Nigerians will believe your bullshit and vote out APC

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't believe it
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by leanalyst: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
omenka:
With due respect sir, we don't care if you get cracking with KOWA, your position is untenable and you must give it up so due process can be followed. Afterwards, the party would decide what to do with you.
Baba due process was followed in making him senate president. I may not like the man, but where the other senators when they knew inauguration was to start by 10? Will Nigeria or the Legislature stand still because APC members are having peace meeting?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by cmobile: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jagaban should strike deal with saraki. I don't c any difference between two of them
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by ajebuter(f): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
You will decamp a few months to the end of your tenure

Or nature could just come to the aid of poor nigerians
And

Thunder fire all our politicians before 2019

Haba! One can hope na
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Vcojuro: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing. A leopard never changes it spot

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by 4stylz: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
You should remember that its not because of Apc and pdp they voted you; get to work; Nigeria is not interested In parties but work.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sir you will o, tinubu is working on plan B and that would be bad.

Highest you can stay in that office is 6month, impeachment would follow and efcc would follow, finally kirikiri would welcome you

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Abugab(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
This is more like it deserving of a leader.
He should concentrate on the job at hand and move Nigeria forward and ignore the so called APC leaders who wants to run the govt nay Nigeria as a fiefdom.
Wish you well.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by UnknownT: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
killjoy:
jj
Come and develop this plot of land or I will call Se.un to come and revoke your CofO grin
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by WHOcarex: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
See this one! Who go take this your talk serious?
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by 2n2k(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
DropShot:
APC should just mend fence with Saraki and Dogara snd move on for the benefits of Nigeria. After all, he invested in making APC win the election and he represents the PDP faction that defected.

With Atiku, Amaechi, Dogara and many more on his side, there is nothing Tinubu or APC can do to him else they break their party.

TANoids, over to you.

If all those people are on his side and really matter in the issue at hand (not generally though), why didn't he slug it out within the party instead of running to opposition party for support? Why didn't they win the straw ballot for him? This is akin to those people who made noise in PDP that GEJ would not get the party nomination but ran away to other parties when the push came to the shove, yet still claiming they were more powerful than GEJ in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You've spoken well Saraki. Please teach the Daura President how to govern this country. It's now evident that our certificateless president didn't go to school.

[size=20]#ShowYourCertificate
#BabaOneChance
#DauraDullard
[/size]
You still on NL!!
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by ronald4lif(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Agapecharis how far nau. I think say Saraki don port to feedeefee already. grin
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by CallPolice: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pdp is rejoicing just to make their dumbs followers feel important and relevant. By this time next year. If you hear anything P.Quote me.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Vikkie14: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki shouldn't decamp to PDP for now, the tempo must be maintained. But am sure when the pressure is 'unbearable', no one will activate his number 6 to decamp.

It's Imminent

"Until The Lions have their Storians, the Tales of Hunting will continue to glorify the Hunter"

Tinubu political program is on the verge of collapse.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by vision2050: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Shot himself on Leg. I prefer you as the Senate President and Femi as the speaker . But those you put tent with are evils (PDP). You can't eat your cake and have it.
Let the drama continues.............. #teamsaraki.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Bifwoli: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:

Saraki PDP will not even welcome you back.

#Buhari Show Us Ur Certificate

Yep,you're right PDP doesn't need turncoats,opportunists and fair weather friends like Saraki

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by nwadiuko1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oga get to work already! Nigerians.....well at least the sensible ones don't care whether you defect to kowa just work!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by kritikali(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You've spoken well Saraki. Please teach the Daura President how to govern this country. It's now evident that our certificateless president didn't go to school.

[size=20]#ShowYourCertificate
#BabaOneChance
#DauraDullard
[/size]

Fool grown retard on the loose.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by ugodean8485(f): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Foil Kidnap Of Bishop Ukwuoma in Imo (Photos) / Four Things Akpabio’s Defection Means For APC / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.