Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,478 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki (44198 Views)

FG Appeals, Says Saraki’s Acquittal Unreasonable / Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Image123(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Okpueze1:
Even if τ̲̅ђe 51 APC senators were to be present, Saraki will still win as 57 voted for him

Not exactly. Voting patterns and decision are 'influenceable'. People who gave unopposed may be more confident with a crowd or presence of same feather fellows.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Iwonimi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Editor1:

http://www.thecable.ng/just-wont-return-pdp-says-saraki
saraki is looking for where shadow is, so he can hide. You will soon crunch
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Omolasho1: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2015
For those of you believing Bode George for what he said abt Tinubu when Saraki won the seat, can you now see the game of politics, well I reserve my comment...................................................................................................................

I'm loving the game of politics!!
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Liebnitz(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
Say it again
Buhari is the only president in the world with out Certificate
i think this ^^^ is stale!!! pls try another one.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Because he know it is impossible,or else he'll vacate his seat.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:36am On Jun 11, 2015
bola4dprec:
If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt it. Your doubts and hesitations will infect your execution. Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold; no one honors the timid.

Ogbonge quote!grin
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by DeMekus: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You've spoken well Saraki. Please teach the Daura President how to govern this country. It's now evident that our certificateless president didn't go to school.

[size=20]#ShowYourCertificate
#BabaOneChance
#DauraDullard
[/size]
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by cabaliciouscabal: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Say dat to d devil, TRAITOR, wen impeachment threat comes from PDP senators, we will access ur stupid word, FOOL
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Babaji111(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Tell it to the birds. This is purely PDP agenda. We are beginning to see the negative effects of ex-PDP members in APC. I am also disappointed in APC leadership for failing to play their cards well despite popular support and time available to prepare themselves properly to lead the nation. It seems some of those who contested with BUHARI and failed want to use this opportunity in collaboration with PDP to frustrate his government.

God who appointed Buhari will surely guide him to success no matter what no matter what. There is GOD ooooo!
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by dotune(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Oga I hear u. Looking at the way u became SP, u don't have integrity.
Your party will not trust u anymore, so u may not be invited to sensitive meetings thereafter.
You will feel dejected and eventually u will have no choice but to return to your beloved PDP. No permanent enemies in politics.., abi no be so dem dey talk am? grin
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by escobar07(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Well, time will tell.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by mpowa(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You've spoken well Saraki. Please teach the Daura President how to govern this country. It's now evident that our certificateless president didn't go to school.

[size=20]#ShowYourCertificate
#BabaOneChance
#DauraDullard
[/size]

Foolishness is saying things that's not related with the Topic
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by peeta89(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2015
Enough of all this Saraki gist afterall his emergence as the SP will have no impact on we the masses...let's talk of something better.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by oweman: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
Say it again

Buhari is the only president in the world with out Certificate

what did the last president (jonathan.) with a fake phd archive for nigeria just like mohammed yusuf said it might just be.better one should go burn thise stupid certificates off they are usuless .

And for those expecting saraki back into pdp you shall wart for ever as omo baba Doctor Abubakar Sarraki is not going back and for your info the president Buhari told you all he shall work with whoever.emerge as senate president that he is not a senator so will not interfere in whoever emerge as senate.president. though.like other nigerians he like Lawan but not.to the point of interfering .
you can all go continue your worship.in tinubus shrine bukola did not win the senate seat because of tinubu so he cant abandon his primary assingment for which.he was elected to go attend a worthkess meeting at where the plan is to swear allegiance to tinubu who is neither the president /party chairman or even a fellow senator elect .meanwhile.the.popular saying in ilorin has just been proved right.....THE.WISEST MAN IN LAGOS IS.A FOOL IN ILORIN
ENITI OGBON JU NI EKO OMUGO NI NI ILORIN
ALL BUKOLA HAS JUST DONE IS SUPERIOR SENSE !!!
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by tessylove2(f): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Saraki hmmm oya start work shebi u have won?

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Adezy1(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
Saraki PDP will not even welcome you back.
#Buhari Show Us Ur Certificate
Its high time u needed the certificate indeed
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by buchilino(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2015
WHO R D BIGGEST PROSTITUTES IN NIGERIA?, NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by bola4dprec(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Ogbonge quote!grin
credited to the author of 48 laws of power I hail Ooo try to read this book you will attain position of power if you are already their that is your base
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by killjoy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
UnknownT:
Come and develop this plot of land or I will call Se.un to come and revoke your CofO grin

sir ma?
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2020
modath:

You no go waka loss something, your head full there brekete.... Saraki has forgotten that Atiku's ambition is still alive and both of them put together can only win their 2 states & nothing more..

I'm sure he's regretting his actions but only trying to save face...The only people praising him are anti Nigeria cos even the PDP themselves know he is worse than a snake!!! Zero honour!!

Eat your words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.