Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki (44179 Views)

FG Appeals, Says Saraki’s Acquittal Unreasonable / Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by 7lives: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
That one na your problem, ko kan aye.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by MabraO: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Knock out for PDP nd taniods especially barcanista, firefire, moigidi nd co

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by chelsea4su(f): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Politicians with lies
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by daresimon(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Only God knows the day I will make FTC sha.

Ilorin has always been betraying the Yorubas since the days of Afonja.

Just set to work I don't care if you are the senate president or senate resident.

Just do well

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by pomporiking: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki is a disgrace and needs to be put in his place by apc.bastard son of the soil allowed pdp to win deputy senate president

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Bifwoli: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Vcojuro:
Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing.
A leopard never changes it spot

Or put another way he's same monkey ,just a different forest.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by 7lives: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Themaingate:
Sir you will o, tinubu is working on plan B and that would be bad.

Highest you can stay in that office is 6month, impeachment would follow and efcc would follow, finally kirikiri would welcome you

you are letting the cat out of the bag haba, situation like this calls for discretion on the part of deep thinkers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by pBuhari(f): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
PDP don't even need you Saraki
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Koroaso: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
**********SARAKI YOU ARE A TRAITOR REGARDLESS******

**********I DONT LIKE TINUBU EITHER*********

**********ENJOY YOUR SENATE PRESIDENT***********

*********THATS THE MOST YOU WILL BE IN GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS***********

********THERE IS HONOUR AMONGST THIEVES**********

********YOU WONT JOIN PDP....LOL....TRUE, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY IN PDP.***********

*********I PRAY APC HAS THE COURAGE TO EXPEL YOU FROM APC LETS SEE IF YOU CAN SURVIVE AMONGS THE SHARKS........*************

**********YOU RAN TO APC TO AVOID PERSECUTION BY GEJ, ONCE GEJ LEFT YOU RAN BACK TO PDP.....SINCE APC HAS DONE YOUR DIRTY WORK.....YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY THE HIGHEST RANKING PDP MEMBER NOW***********

*********APC WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO EXPEL YOU AND GET BACK THEIR SENATE PRESIDENT***********

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by bamite(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
Say it again

Buhari is the only president in the world with Certificate
pls pick a side and stick to it and stop masquerading on the fence like humpty dumpty angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Profkomolafe(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
anyhow...............wateva
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Agapecharis how far nau. I think say Saraki don port to feedeefee already. grin
Sit back and watch the story unfold. wink
It's not about porting to PDP. It's about confining Tinubu the local champion to Lagos state politics and having fairness and vibrancy in play at the federal level.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by remirez07(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Editor1:

http://www.thecable.ng/just-wont-return-pdp-says-saraki
Oga senate president! ᵐᵉ and you know where you belong. I know you belong to PDP, Yall are the same. Ova to you Mr. Tinubu.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by 7lives: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bifwoli:

Yep,you're right PDP doesn't need turncoats,opportunists and fair weather friends like Saraki

But they are birds of the same feathers, won't it be profitabile for them to flock together?.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by sheymoni(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
He might end up being a high profile scapegoat for buhari's anti-corruption campaign
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
We don't need him to return to pdp. He will be an enemy within
MabraO:
Knock out for PDP nd taniods especially barcanista, firefire, moigidi nd co

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki, you've killed sleep, you won't sleep. "Omi t'o ba gbagbe orisun e, gbigbe ni o gbe." -Elemure Ogunyemi.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by tommykiwi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
who cares the deed have already been done.....PDP all the way!
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by stbrown07(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
You guys shouldn't bother about BUHARI and all the APC marauders cum schemers, there will soon be a repeat of the Yar'Aduas saga soon.You that vow to make the country ungovernable for someone,will get the recompense of Karma. My expectations are loading 90%.......
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
alaoeri:
Lobatan but Saraki you fvck up small because of your ambition you allowed the opposition to be deputy Senate president as well as the leader ain't good for the party.
David Mark is just a mere leader not the Senate Leader ....... An APC member will emerge the senate leader.

David mark was just accorded the respect of a leader because he is the longest serving senator on the floor since 1999 till now. He is a leader but not the principal position or office of senate leader as widely reported.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by molas02: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
na 2day? Time will tel
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by Tvegas(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tell that to the Dogs Saraki, you have no honor. Its good everyone is playing their hands early sha. Even among thieves there should be honour.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by pure2012soul(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
modath:

You no go waka loss something, your head full there brekete.... Saraki has forgotten that Atiku's ambition is still alive and both of them put together can only win their 2 states & nothing more..

I'm sure he's regretting his actions but only trying to save face...The only people praising him are anti Nigeria cos even the PDP themselves know he is worse than a snake!!! Zero honour!!
Where were you when Tambuwal did the same thing in 2011?
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by efonat(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=30pt]hilux for hire pls call 07031640807[/size]
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by modath(f): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
pure2012soul:

Where were you when Tambuwal did the same thing in 2011?

Tambuwal had an opposition deputy and his "election" was done the same way... lipsrsealed

Don't get ahead of yourself...
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by TURAKIMK(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
[i][/i] grin Saraki I hope you are saying the truth

Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by majorgaga(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Story for the GODS cool
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by modelly: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
I am gonna save his comment for raining day grin
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by lanrock(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You've spoken well Saraki. Please teach the Daura President how to govern this country. It's now evident that our certificateless president didn't go to school.

[size=20]#ShowYourCertificate
#BabaOneChance
#DauraDullard
[/size]
i swear mad person dey reason pass u.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by eagleeye2: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tambuwal style.
Re: BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki by IYANGBALI: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Liar,traitor,judas,betrayal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Things Akpabio’s Defection Means For APC / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 / Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.