Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is She For Real??! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She For Real??! (726 Views)

Are these Lady's Massive Boobs For Real or Just Balloon? / Hillarious Photo: Is This Girl For Real? / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She For Real??! by boombay(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
I got to France just yesterday.
I was in a meeting when I saw this fair skinned Lady
I approached her and we started talking...
I realized she's a Yoruba girl...
I followed her home yesterday...we were talking in the hall way and I asked about her boyfriend..
she said she's single and not searching..
I left her house late at night yesterday..
this morning around 5 am..she called me thrice saying she just wanted to confirm if I was alright.. we started talking for like 2 hours before I hung up the phone... I went to her house this morning just to check on her and and and and..............
okay lemme go straight to the point..
I've been with her since morning...
she has refuse to let me go home..
she said she likes me being around her...
help me...
should I do the needful or i should ignore?
Re: Is She For Real??! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
boombay:
I followed her home yesterday...we were talking in the hall way and I asked about her boyfriend..
this morning around 5 am..she called me thrice saying she just wanted to confirm if I was alright.. we started talking for like 2 hours before I hung up the phone... I went to her house this morning just to check on her and and and and..............
help me...
Tikutankum
Re: Is She For Real??! by boombay(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't think you should ignore her,op!
Re: Is She For Real??! by boombay(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
boombay:
I don't think you should ignore her,op!

that's coool..
any suggestions please??
Re: Is She For Real??! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dn't give in to her,the girls i knw are nt dat very easy to get. Since she is nt an sss, be bold enough and ask her what she really want.
Re: Is She For Real??! by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
boombay:
help me...
let me start by telling you she wants COMPANIONSHIP n nothing beyond.People want that when they are LONELY or if they have a hole to fill in their hearts.Girls that never had a father that was there for her seek companionship from guys to fill that void that her father never filled.Take solace,love takes time to grow,so with time the both of you may fall in love....lots of love
Re: Is She For Real??! by goodmorning40: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Use ur own head and leave mine alone
Re: Is She For Real??! by czarr(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
.....do the needful.
Re: Is She For Real??! by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

let me start by telling you she wants COMPANIONSHIP n nothing beyond.People want that when they are LONELY or if they have a hole to fill in their hearts.Girls that never had a father that was there for her seek companionship from guys to fill that void that her father never filled.Take solace,love takes time to grow,so with time the both of you may fall in love....lots of love
babe why u dey waste ur energy, d op is a fvckn troll

1 Like

Re: Is She For Real??! by CountDracula(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fvck that pvssy!
Re: Is She For Real??! by manee2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
boombay:
help me...
_ same yesterday u said u met a gurl in a shopping mall in Nigeria?_ are u for real?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Don't Commit These 7 Sins / Ladies Only! Five Extremely Easy Things / Though You Can't Satisfy Naija Babes Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.