Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS (49850 Views)

HIV/AIDS Cure; Watch Prof. Ezeibe On NTA Live By 7am. / Nigerian Scientist Maduike Ezeibe Produces Drug That Cures HIV,3 Patients Cured / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by bogolobango(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
@jossyj he dey pain u cos i dey tell u d truth abi

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by amarudeen(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
korel9:
undecided That guy from Daura looks like someone who'll need you angry

Haba guy must u always advertise urself as a fool always
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

My thoughts exactly! There is a group of people cashing in on HIV an AIDS being around...they wont want a cure to come.
Pharmaceutical giants. Watch as the prof goes into oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
I hope we all still remember the ebola vaccine drama where it turned out eventually the 'cure' was just fertilizer?

How many people would've died from false hope implanted in them by another Nigerian scammer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by diego101(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
OGA THANKS BUT FO ME OOO I WILL ADVICE YOU START FROM YOUR STUDENTS THAT HAS HIV AND TEST THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR DRUGZ.......THANKS
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by kay29000(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
PervyByNature:
Pharmaceutical giants. Watch as the prof goes into oblivion.

Hmm! So, what do they normally do to silence people like these? Pay them millions of dollars, or send a hit man to kill them, and make it look like an accident?
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Smh...na so dem say dem get cure for ebola whn make sawyer follow waka cme,all dese mhen sef...u dnt av 2sound ur own trumpet if u r genuine

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
ebamma:
I Pray this works
Cos I'm tired of wearing rubber
...Damn cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by omazus: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
His colleagues are the ones to test the validity of his claims and not WHO. And he has published his findings. If WHO scientists have anything against him let them come up with that. On the interim, don't you think you are so much in a haste to call him a bastard scammer. The right attitude to scientific findings is not outright dismissal or acceptance but positive doubt.
charix:
He's a bastard scammer. He should submit his findings to the WHO let's see what'd happen.
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by simplynola(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
He's looking for lab rats i guess.

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by jossyj: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

Hmm! So, what do they normally do to silence people like these? Pay them millions of dollars, or send a hit man to kill them, and make it look like an accident?

the white man will prefer him dead because they make more money in managing eases than to cure it.do you know how much they make with their anti retrovirals?

3 Likes

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by koife(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
charix:
He's a bastard scammer. He should submit his findings to the WHO let's see what'd happen.
Are you OK....didn't you read that he published his work in two international journals....WHO isn't a scientific journal but a body that uses scientific findings to fight health related matters.....if you have contrary claims (rebuttal) write a counter position to same journal...I hate banking and finance ppl commenting on everything. Pls dis is not GEJ nor PMB matter where you guys get sentimental, in science we deal with experimented fact.... CopY?

6 Likes

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by kay29000(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
jossyj:

the white man will prefer him dead because they make more money in managing eases than to cure it.do you know how much they make with their anti retrovirals?

Hmm! This is really interesting.
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by jossyj: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
charix:

I hope we all still remember the ebola vaccine drama where it turned out eventually the 'cure' was just fertilizer?

How many people would've died from false hope implanted in them by another Nigerian scammer?
My friend before you speak, do it constructively.

quote the the wright person
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
jossyj:

quote the the wright person

Attention seeking at its best with no constructive rebuttal. I'm done with you jossyj, look for someone else to annoy.
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
My ribs hurt for laughing out loud. That professor is not so smart after all and nobody is going to take him serious while looking at how he presents his drugs. grin cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by deadie(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Here is the link to the full article article: http://www.cabi.org/cabdirect/FullTextPDF/2014/20143058199.pdf
Below is the abstract:

[b]Abstract
Aim: For an affordable therapy for Human immune-deficiency virus (HIV) infections, antiretroviral effects of a synthetic aluminum-magnesium silicate (AMS) were tested. Materials and Methods: Plasma that tested positive to HIV and the AMS were mixed, on equal volume to weight basis, incubated one hour at room temperature and centrifuged for ten minutes at 3,000 revolutions per minute. These procedures were repeated on each supernatant. HIV titres of the two sets of supernatants and the titres in portions of the plasma, not incubated with the AMS were assessed by direct passive hemagglutination test. Results: Mean HIV titres of the plasma increased from 4.00±1.60 to 14.00±2.00 when incubated with the AMS. Repeating the incubation, reduced mean HIV titres in plasma from 14.00±2.00 to 6.50±1.50 (P=0.024). Conclusion: It was concluded that the AMS has antiretroviral effects and could be an inexpensive antiretroviral therapy for regular treatment to reduce high rate of HIV infection among low income groups.[/b]

The said drug was only tested on plasma and not on a living thing, not even a rat. While it may be a valid approach, he has not proved the efficacy of the drug in a living organism, but on on plasma (blood minus the cells). His claim (2-3 months cure) in the interview is not stated in his research. FYI, I am an Igbo man before you start calling me an Igbo hater. A bu m nwa afo.

2 Likes

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by jossyj: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
charix:

Attention seeking at its best with no constructive rebuttal. I'm done with you jossyj, look for someone else to annoy.

what attention can one seek from a useless professional prostitute
why did you quote me first? Well I'm out of this place
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
koife:

Are you OK....didn't you read that he published his work in two international journals....WHO isn't a scientific journal but a body that uses scientific findings to fight health related matters.....if you have contrary claims (rebuttal) write a counter position to same journal...I hate banking and finance ppl commenting on everything. Pls dis is not GEJ nor PMB matter where you guys get sentimental, in science we deal with experimented fact.... CopY?

Remember Iwu saying the same thing regarding ebola only to reconstruct his lie later when he couldn't take the heat? Enough said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

LOL you seem to have more clues than i do bro.grin
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by koife(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
charix:

Remember Iwu saying the same thing regarding ebola only to reconstruct his lie later when he couldn't take the heat? Enough said.
am not saying is claims are true.....all am saying is if you think he is wrong...take him on.PERIOD!
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by dotune(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Let there be a clinical trial prof before we globally accept your discovery sir.

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by tundeotunba(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Get infected with HIV first and treat Urself with that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by bengoodcreature: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Doxology be to God
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by wordbank(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
This man again!
oya bring majek fashek to the lab sharp sharp grin
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by mankand(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good work sir. Majority of those that commented here are mental slaves, just because he is a black man he have been tagged with many names instead of praising him.

But be it a red neck that provided the remedy they will be so quick to praise him/her.

When will Africans learn to praise their own?
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by emog17(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Really? shocked
I hope this is not another bitter kola or nano silver wink
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by erasokafor(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
I hope it work because i'm tired of wearing rubber
Are the one that wears the rubber or ur man does.so dnt be tired but he shld be. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? / Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.