Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS (49852 Views)

HIV/AIDS Cure; Watch Prof. Ezeibe On NTA Live By 7am. / Nigerian Scientist Maduike Ezeibe Produces Drug That Cures HIV,3 Patients Cured / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Jonwesley(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Behira:
Tnx kiss

You re welcome, I l.ke U! Be my friend. I l.ke what I see.
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by grandlexuz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2015

Funny guy! He looks like the Mallam who sells "erectus" concoction at the corner of my street. I suppose he is talking about HIV medication for dogs! All these charlatans looking for relevance at the expense of human lives!

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

All prof has done is to clear HIV in a sample of plasma.

(Am sure if I added Sulphuric acid to a batch of plasma...it would clear it too).

For it to be a cure...it must clear out HIV virus from the tissues, organs and plasma of a living intact human being infected with HIV.

And Prof has not gotten to that stage yet....he has to do animal testing....and then human testing in four phases....the most important of which is phase 3 testing...which involves comparing the drug performance in humans who take it vs those who do not.

And all that procedure is to establish if the drug is safe, if it does not have any long term effects on the human body, if it even works in humans, and most importantly the therapeutic dose.

Look.....I am not here to say that black man cannot get cure for HIV. All I am saying is....let due process be followed....so that HIV patients do not suffer unnecessarily.

So...it is not a cure. Until due process has been satisfied. And please.....I WANT A CURE. I have seen HIV patients suffer . I WANT A CURE. I JUST WANT ONE THAT HAS PASSED EVERY RIGOROUS STAGE OF TESTS AND TRIALS...NOT AN UNPROVEN DRUG.

And yes....I think that black people can invent things....and are as intelligent as whites.

I am completely with on this one, if that is all what he did, then I will not even bother being as charitable as you; I'll have to say this prof. is a scammer and those blindly supporting him here are either his stooges or just plain ignorant.
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by hilary26(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quohor=bushdoc9919 post=34671659]

Those who recovered from Ebola did so because their immune system had a factor that enabled them survive the virus.

Those who died did not have that factor.(Having the factor is influenced by genetics.).

Z-mapp helped some survive....some did not.

And if Prof submitted his findings to WHO...they would ask for animal and human studies results....which have not yet been done and which take years to be done...before they can approve the cure.

Please....we in healthcare want a cure for HIV. We are tired of watching people suffer. And that includes the WHO. But...rlet every thing be done decently and in order....

[/quote]

Nigerian doctors read a lot of western reports of fallacy.

Did Zmapp ever got to Naija?

You Nigeri

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by neocortex: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
jossyj:

WHO will never pass the test because he is not a white man no matter how true it is
and Nigeria will not support him either because he is Igbo. I just pray they don't even kill him.

WHO not approving his drug has nothing to do with him being a Nigerian or an Igbo man , it is high time we stop seeing ouself has victims in every situation because it is unhealthy and it destroy's self-esteem.
For your information , the drug has not been tested on any human being , how can a drug that has not been clinically proven be approved ?

If it is true that the drug really works, it will in no time promote itself because an AIDS sufferer doesn't care if the government approved a drug or not , all he /she needs is a cure.

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Haishophem(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
charix:
He's a bastard scammer. He should submit his findings to the WHO let's see what'd happen.

I bet if this is coming from an American you'll embrace it without confirming if it passed through WHO or not....can you come up with a research yourself instead of condemning a person's work?
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by DrGroove(f): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Another hard working businessman from that illustrious tribe

Scammer! HIV cure ko,Ebola vaccine ni
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by DonSpankie: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Abalaka the second ree oooooooo
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Orikinla(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
charix:
He's a bastard scammer. He should submit his findings to the WHO let's see what'd happen.
He is a Professor and knows all that.
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by DOD1: 3:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by 2kris(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
I hope it work because i'm tired of my bobo wearing rubber
c diz gal
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by millionboi(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

All prof has done is to clear HIV in a sample of plasma.

(Am sure if I added Sulphuric acid to a batch of plasma...it would clear it too).

For it to be a cure...it must clear out HIV virus from the tissues, organs and plasma of a living intact human being infected with HIV.

And Prof has not gotten to that stage yet....he has to do animal testing....and then human testing in four phases....the most important of which is phase 3 testing...which involves comparing the drug performance in humans who take it vs those who do not.

And all that procedure is to establish if the drug is safe, if it does not have any long term effects on the human body, if it even works in humans, and most importantly the therapeutic dose.

Look.....I am not here to say that black man cannot get cure for HIV. All I am saying is....let due process be followed....so that HIV patients do not suffer unnecessarily.

So...it is not a cure. Until due process has been satisfied. And please.....I WANT A CURE. I have seen HIV patients suffer . I WANT A CURE. I JUST WANT ONE THAT HAS PASSED EVERY RIGOROUS STAGE OF TESTS AND TRIALS...NOT AN UNPROVEN DRUG.

And yes....I think that black people can invent things....and are as intelligent as whites.
Hi Doc. If only dis part of prof claim is true nd has no much sideeffect,then d prof may be on his way 2d top.wat do u tink:Giving further details Ezeibe noted: “Molecules of aluminum-magnesium silicate have platelets that possess both negative and positive electrical charges on their surfaces and their edges. HIV on the other hand is negatively charged. So the simple scientific understanding that opposite charges attracts ensures that the HIV virus binds to the AMS and is discharged from the body alongside.”
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
millionboi:
Hi Doc. If only dis part of prof claim is true nd has no much sideeffect,then d prof may be on his way 2d top.wat do u tink:Giving further details Ezeibe noted: “Molecules of aluminum-magnesium silicate have platelets that possess both negative and positive electrical charges on their surfaces and their edges. HIV on the other hand is negatively charged. So the simple scientific understanding that opposite charges attracts ensures that the HIV virus binds to the AMS and is discharged from the body alongside.”

Like I said....I am not here to say prof is wrong....only that there are processes that must be observed before what he has prepared can be described as a cure.

Until then....no cure for HIV exists. Sad....but true.

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by NiceHans: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Too little knowledge is dangerous, this man clearly does not know the intracacies of hiv and aids. This vet doc should know clearly that there is a large disparity with humans and animals, that there are modalities of drug R & D. You dont justcome out and claim to prove to cure hiv without clinical trials.Many have lost their job and integrity doing this and he may be headed for same
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by AdrianB: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
I find this hard to believe, it should be tested first before any claims, it would be nice if he is telling the truth
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Yeye dubious old man; 2months has since passed, no show
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Infact I want to go into medicine to look for cure by my self. i am tired of seeing people suffering on this. what course should i study plssss? no insult oooh i am very serious.
Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by Miami11: 3:35am On Jan 30, 2016
PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THAT QUACK!

if you are infected look for retro viral medication (ARVs)

1 Like

Re: Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS by ODE1: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
How many people have been cured.
however we appreciate shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? / Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.