Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Could It Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be Love? (750 Views)

Could This Be Love? (pic) / This Photo Gone Viral On Facebook (could This Be Love) / Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be Love? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hi Rummies. I'm stuck in between the gate of Heaven and of Hell. Because the pretty, good looking, stunning, elegant, charming and gorgeous girl I met 17months ago seems to be exhibiting certain characterization only the above gates can resolve. What do I mean by that? She ignore my calls and flash call at her convenience. second, she visit when her spirit leads her, maybe once in two months. She care less and hurts me more, yet she confess love on a Mass like height. She has never open up to say I don't love you or I'm tired of this relationship. i seem not to be tired of her too despite the deranging attitude. I feel like regurgitating but let me hold to my breath. What should I do? Ladies and gentle men drop the bomb.
Re: Could It Be Love? by younghartz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Have you both had sex?
Re: Could It Be Love? by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Could It Be Love? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
younghartz:
Have you both had sex?
No sex but kisses
Re: Could It Be Love? by p2t2r(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Believe me!!! If you're actually between the gates of heaven and hell, u won't even have network to be writing this dry story.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Love? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
p2t2r:
Believe me!!! If you're actually between the gates of heaven and hell, u won't even have network to be writing this dry story.
hahaha, dude you are crazily funny. Abasi Mbok

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Love? by 2dice(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
This only happens when one is the Back-up Boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Love? by italkpass(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
This guy must be high or something, it seems you recently learnt some new words and you want to show it here. You actually make no sense. She ignores your Calls and when you two finally meet you didn't remember to ask her why she ignores your calls, and here you are, asking us to help you. Abeg! We should help you on what?
Re: Could It Be Love? by younghartz(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Samostical:
No sex but kisses

17months relationship right?

Mehn! Its kinda hard 2 gv advise on this

She might be fighting something you have no idea of

Until you discover something more than sex in a lady you might never appreciate d gift of have one close to you...

Give her a shoulder to lean on ( a shoulder to lean on turns 2 a dick 2 ride on)

But she claims 2 love you right? Does she live alone or live with her parents

There re some factors you need to consider first b4 concluding ish
Re: Could It Be Love? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2015
younghartz:

17months relationship right?

Mehn! Its kinda hard 2 gv advise on this

She might be fighting something you have no idea of

Until you discover something more than sex in a lady you might never appreciate d gift of have one close to you...

Give her a shoulder to lean on ( a shoulder to lean on turns 2 a dick 2 ride on)

But she claims 2 love you right? Does she live alone or live with her parents

There re some factors you need to consider first b4 concluding ish
You're better than the above dude. She lives with her parent, and I don't feel like involving in intimacy with her until I get to know about what she have in mind about me.
Re: Could It Be Love? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2015
italkpass:
This guy must be high or something, it seems you recently learnt some new words and you want to show it here. You actually make no sense. She ignores your Calls and when you two finally meet you didn't remember to ask her why she ignores your calls, and here you are, asking us to help you. Abeg! We should help you on what?
Jealousy, PEJ adviser
Re: Could It Be Love? by younghartz(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Samostical:
You're better than the above dude. She lives with her parent, and I don't feel like involving in intimacy with her until I get to know about what she have in mind about me.
Lmao
I'm worst than them grin
Anyway
Her parents might b one factor that isn't making her 2 visit you most times
She might be a good girl trying to earn her freedom

How old is she?
Re: Could It Be Love? by sseunth(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Bros, you are an option... A back up plan
Re: Could It Be Love? by adedayourt(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2015
wers my chewin stick pls

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys... Your View Is Needed / He Finally Decided To Propose To Her, Lo And Behold / Twitter User Account Of A Girl That Got Jilted By Her Man -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.