Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. (543 Views)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / Ikorodu Killings: Nigerians Have Lost Trust In Police- Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. by bolaino(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2015
It's a good feeling to realize that after many failed attempts, Nigeria has gotten it right this time around, we have Elected a Wise President, In the Person Of President Muhamadu Buhari, and he is proving to us that we did not make a mistake in making him our Number one citizen, My immense respect goes to you sir, and I hope that future Generations of Nigerian Leaders would look back and always learn from the Glorious political exploits you will do in this present administration, I know sir, That your legacy will live on, in the hearts of all Noble, Honest and God fearing Nigerians, God bless you sir, And God Bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Guy is too early...
You are just giving enough time for your own words to eat you up...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. by idupaul: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Sycophant ...Sycophant

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. by Redoil: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2015
bolaino:
It's a good feeling to realize that after many failed attempts, Nigeria has gotten it right this time around, we have Elected a Wise President, In the Person Of President Muhamadu Buhari, and he is proving to us that we did not make a mistake in making him our Number one citizen, My immense respect goes to you sir, and I hope that future Generations of Nigerian Leaders would look back and always learn from the Glorious political exploits you will do in this present administration, I know sir, That your legacy will live on, in the hearts of all Noble, Honest and God fearing Nigerians, God bless you sir, And God Bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
buhari is about to increase fuel to N200 naira per litter so as to save enough money to repay tinubu and his fellow thieves and you ar here praising him. Dollop of cow dung

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. by fulanimafia: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2015
bolaino:

God bless and protect President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Gotten It Right, At Long Last. by bolaino(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

God bless and protect President Buhari.
Amen, All TANoids can go and Hug any transformer of their choosing. SAI BABA!!!

(1) (Reply)

B’haram Kills 37 In Borno / INEC: The Profile Of Jega’s Successor / #ausummit – President Muhammadu Buhari Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.