Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman (833 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by anthay: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Hi NL...... Pls my best frnd needs a God faring woman he can have a relationship with. Actually his ex broke up with him all because she asked him to get car and my frnd sd he can't afford a car @ the moment and dat was hw the relationship crumbled. Now! His been badly wounded and frustrated. Here's the pin: 2B1C0104. Pls help
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by MEGGATRON(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2015
nairaland babes customer don come.
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by INTROVERT(f): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Not even a pencil light Camry. grin grin

Tell you or your friend not to rush into another relationship yet but let things play out normally. cool
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by rawtouch: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Oya ooo good and GOD fearing woman answer this once in a lifetime call
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Observe you spellinq miss
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by Brugo(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Your friend? Abi na you....

1 Like

Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
Not even a pencil light Camry. grin grin

Tell you or your friend not to rush into another relationship yet but let things play out normally. cool
what do you mean by NOT EVEN A PENCIL LIGHT CAMRY? that he should at least have a tiny light Camry as a criterion to have a gf?! u see when guys tag u foolishh, dumb or the likes your type just make it seem like a prophecy or fact.
op fk that bitcch and get your hustle on if you must go into another relationship let it be strictly for fun no emotions attached. Get your money on youngin'
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by elantraceey(f): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Its not a must for your guy to be in a relationship , tell him to heal him wound and give it a break , a good girl he desires will come along, He should even thank God the other girl left because if you get married to such a girl and anything happens to your source(s) of income , she'll do what she just did.
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Observe you spellinq miss

Is yours any better than hers?

2 Likes

Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by 2dice(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Is it a must Tobi in a Relationship ....?? ...
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by uboma(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Good question
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:

i dont kniw.. Maybe and may be not.. She is making the mistake too much that's why i am asking her to observe it.. No insult intended.
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

what do you mean by NOT EVEN A PENCIL LIGHT CAMRY? that he should at least have a tiny light Camry as a criterion to have a gf?! u see when guys tag u foolishh, dumb or the likes your type just make it seem like a prophecy or fact.
op fk that bitcch and get your hustle on if you must go into another relationship let it be strictly for fun no emotions attached. Get your money on youngin'
Bro u don't have a Car right?
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Bro u don't have a Car right?
No bro I ain't got a car I got two and about to sell the first one off but that shitt she said ain't right at all. so what about guys that ain't got no car?!
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by ikeepitreal(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
GoD faring?
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

No bro I ain't got a car I got two and about to sell the first one off but that shitt she said ain't right at all. so what about guys that ain't got no car?!
You don't pay attention to her- she's just a griller looking 4 her next victim
Re: My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman by mira4u: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
anthay:
Hi NL...... Pls my best frnd needs a God faring woman he can have a relationship with. Actually his ex broke up with him all because she asked him to get car and my frnd sd he can't afford a car @ the moment and dat was hw the relationship crumbled. Now! His been badly wounded and frustrated. Here's the pin: 2B1C0104. Pls help

Trust me, getting some1 else immediately, will not help him heal.

(1) (Reply)

Why It's Good To Uze Expensive Phone / Letter To My Future Wife. / OMG! This Man Just Grabbed Maheeda’s Big Butt (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.