Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! (3464 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. / Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by scentmarlc(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2016

Hi Guys,

Happy new year to all romancelanders, and all nairalanders @large. This is my first thread in recent times so you can understand its importance.

Let me go the Nairaland way ;, "Its happening to a friend of mine" cheesy cheesy .lols

But Obviously the questions are:

#1. Is it possible to love someone so much and yet feels safe and loved in the arms of another person (male/female) ??

#2. By any chance, is it possible to be 'just friends' with someone you know deeply, you are in love with?

#3. How do you explain to your partner, if you are the one in this dilemma?

CONSTANTS:

** Both ladies in question are RELATIVELY friends ** (The guy didn't actually know before hand) cheesy

** Both ladies are VERY beautiful and presentable **cheesy cheesy

** The former is younger than the latter but both are cute and sexy ** grin grin

** However the former is submissive but demanding while the reverse is the case for the latter ** grin grin

** SeXually the latter is Baddest grin grin but the former I was told, is also a badoolee grin grin

**Both their locations are fairly central so access to both 'angels' isn't a problem cheesy cheesy cheesy ***

** To a very large extent, both ladies are just distance friends and neither has an inkling of what is going on. Only the sharp guy knows ** grin grin grin

So Romancelanders, Just to be fair........Its a New Year, what do you suggest my friend should do ( assuming you are in his timberland shoe cheesy cheesy )

Over to Emusmith ( the professor grin grin) , wristbangle (balogun leyin Obinrin grin cheesy) , Monalissa1895 (madam know all grin ) Omotayor123 (babe shook mouth bikoo cheesy)

2 Shares

Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by agarawu23(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
This your question tie wrapper cheesy
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by MzPecs(f): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
1. Yes, it's possible. Happens when the person you love don't actually reciprocate the love and care. Then you've this friend u feel loved and secured with more than ur bf/gf.

2. Hmmmm.. It's not really possible. That's suicide! grin

3. This is hard.. grin
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
What's this?

some interview questions??undecided The former, the latter ish...Really confusing!

nyways...there's no way You could love two peeps! it's either lust, admiration, obsession or infatuation...wink

#2 ofcourse it's possible! in the movies, perhaps?grin

#3 Uh....Now, that's a hard one! Uh...without hurting her? well, Goodluck with that! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by jaymejate: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=13pt]not a romancelander, sorry.
I hug, not romance [/size]
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
The odds of both of them finding out sooner or later is 1.65.. grin

Your nigga should set his priorities right biko..... as a young man,this is so not the time to be entangled in such a delimma.
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't do maths exam-type questions, NEXT!
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lols...Are you sure you are not the "friend"? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's this?

some interview questions??undecided The former, the latter ish...Really confusing!

nyways...there's no way You could love two peeps! it's either lust, admiration, obsession or infatuation...wink

#3 Uh....Now, that's a hard one! Uh...without hurting her? well, Goodluck with that! lipsrsealed
oh it's actually possible to love more than one person deeply.

Op, throw a coin to decide their fates.
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by goodmorning40: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
it's a dilemma and only two solutions are involved, ur friend can either choose to keep hanging for as long as he can before dropping into the deep blue sea or he call on the devil to drag him up
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
agarawu23:
This your question tie wrapper cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just give advice chikena
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
undecided I don't get it throw more light pls
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Teempakguy:

Oh wow!
So people now gamble with love, infatuation, lust e.t.c
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's this?

Straight from tha box,

Usual estharfabian style cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Teempakguy:

Uh...Mr techguy...

Its Either You've been watching way too many Telumundo Or The Einstein Formulas is a bit over the top...grin

I do not think it's psychological possible to Love two humans equally...It's probably a feeling confused with "LoVE"...

nyways...the way Humans abuse the word "LOVE"...I wouldn't be surprised...cry

Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abge helep me call tosyne2much and misspicy for dis mata ooooooo

Lalasticlala abeg helep my ministry grin grin grin. U fit use am do newyear gift. grin grin
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by girlhaley(f): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hehehe....the latter...the former

You can't love two ladies at the same time

Its impossible
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Straight from tha box,

Usual estharfabian style cheesy cheesy cheesy
You've been paying attention!coolcool

Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...Mr techguy...

Its Either You've been watching way too many Telumundo Or The Einstein Formulas is a bit over the top...grin

I do not think it's psychological possible to Love two humans equally...It's probably a feeling confused with "LoVE"...

Wait a minute maam!
Does that statement mean you are a robot
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm i knw u r d one naw grin God dey

Its better u choose one now !#i mean d one u love grin
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:

Wait a minute maam!
Does that statement mean you are a robot
I like to believe I'm A special Alien...wink

they just transfered me to this possessed world...through Bluetooth, perhaps?cry

David, I wanna go home!!!

Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
I like to believe I'm A special Alien...wink

they just transfered me to this possessed world...through Bluetooth, perhaps?cry

David, I wanna go home!!!

W.t.f!
I'm confused now.
What the hell is wrong? cry
Will you talk to me and quit playing games.
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:

W.t.f!
I'm confused now.
What the hell is wrong? cry
Will you talk to me and quit playing games.
You pay way too much attention to intangible things!lipsrsealed

Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
You pay way too much attention to intangible things!lipsrsealed

Hmmm!
Maybe you're right.
But you don't even know me. cheesy
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...Mr techguy...

since when did i become a tech guy?

Anyway, love is just an emotion. Like every other emotion, it can be fixed on multiple objects.

Now that you mention telemundo, my experience with love stories is quite the opposite. In the movies i've watched, there is usually only one love interest. Which is quite unrealistic in my opinion.
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Teempakguy:
since when did i become a tech guy?

Anyway, love is just an emotion. Like every other emotion, it can be fixed on multiple objects.

Now that you mention telemundo, my experience with love stories is quite the opposite. In the movies i've watched, there is usually only one love interest. Which is quite unrealistic in my opinion.
Uh...I Read Your diary!lipsrsealed
Which I'd actually stop doing soonest...the Big science thingy is breaking my heart!cry

You should watch "The two wives"...undecided it's one of the telemundo Ish...A guy having two love interests..!

Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
girlhaley:
Hehehe....the latter...the former

You can't love two ladies at the same time

Its impossible
dey there dey deceive una self.
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
PushMusic:
Hmmm! Maybe you're right. But you don't even know me. cheesy
Uh....surprisingly, I do wink
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:
1. Yes, it's possible. Happens when the person you love don't actually reciprocate the love and care. Then you've this friend u feel loved and secured with more than ur bf/gf.

2. Hmmmm.. It's not really possible. That's suicide! grin

3. This is hard.. grin

Thanks love!

Your advice is noted tongue
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....surprisingly, I do wink

Will take your advice and probably start paying less attention to intangible stuff and more to tangible stuff like what you're having for dinner. cheesy
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]not a romancelander, sorry. I hug, not romance [/size]

Oga tek life easy ooooo bikoo cheesy
Re: NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! by misspicy(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
scentmarlc:
Abge helep me call tosyne2much and misspicy for dis mata ooooooo

Lalasticlala abeg helep my ministry grin grin grin. U fit use am do newyear gift. grin grin
1) it is possible to Love two persons at a time equally provided there is distance and the right resources,Trust me,it is 100% possible

2)It is very possible to be just friends with a person you love,lol,it only cost you discipline.

3)I am a very secretive person,so if I happen to be in any of the above situation trust me,its like an icing on a cake,no batting of eyes cheesygringrin amma do my sh!t and move on

Note: the above is nothing but my opinion,and we humans relate to situations differently I think I will advice your friend to have a open mind about the whole sh!t,just allow time and circumstances play out naturally,meanwhile enjoy the show while it last wink

my #1000note gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies / Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? / A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.