Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! (23799 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / My Fearful Dream / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by sukkot: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Tinyemeka:

When did you have this dream?
Saturday morning?

Mine was a bit different. Instead of bombs, it seemed like volcanoes. I was upstairs. I think a balcony. Evening time. Felt a rumbling. Everywhere was shaking including the buildings. So I started running to get out of the building. Stairs and landings were just too many. Everywhere suddenly became dark. There was this palpable sense of doom. I can't quite describe it. But I just felt that something metaphysical, not a natural disaster, was about to happen. The skies became really dark. I saw red around the sun or moon. I've forgotten. When I got to the ground floor, just outside the building, there was this big hole and I saw what looked like a lava glow around the mouth of the hole. I just felt like something was about to come out, because I could hear the sounds. Like a rushing wind or the roar of an oncoming crowd. I ran back upstairs and woke up. I just felt that rapture is soon about to happen.

This happened Saturday morning.

P.S. I went straight home from work Friday evening so this was not the effect of any hangover.
your dream is about the return of the saints of old. the return of christ. the sun turning red signifies the saints return to tabernacle and volcanos erupting is the saints coming through. THE RETURN OF CHRIST. everywhere becomes dark because everything pales in comparison to the return. the mountains shall all run away and shall not be found. meaning when a super-power is unleashed, everything pales in comparison. its a comparative analysis when everything turns dark

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Horlufemi(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless

There is no rapture in the bible. The word rapture isn't in the bible.

A great tribulation is coming and if it wasn't stopped no living thing will survive but for the sake of the righteous it will be cut short. Words of Jesus Matthew 24:22
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by AAAkinyemi(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Is it only Jesus that is coming soon, what about Satan? I think @Op is just delusional at the moment. Rapture my foot... Rapture nko, depature ni...
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by TeamSimple(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Symptoms of Severe Malaria..OP get malareich,Maloxil or Maladox. Take the dosage at once after meal..if you keep dreaming this way after 3days PLEASE consult your doctor while taking your pastor along..
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by blaqoracle: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

those are signs of severe acute malaria (S.A.M)
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by emzila(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2015
I had similar dream some years back. It was so terrifying and is till date. I was so terrified that that i was crying like a baby in d meddle of the nyt. Not too long the bokoharam bombing began. May GOD help his children.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2015
The Bible have already foretold how it will play out. So I don't believe anyone's dream about the great day. I read some interpretations of the OP's dream and I just laughed. You have watched too much end time movies so your brain is doing REPLAY!
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by elosar(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said nmlooked like a refinery.

.10 step to interpret this dream. My name is Elochukwu means knows the Gods mind, friends call me Elo dream wonder, cos I interpret all types of dream, listen and read careful cos dis dream might affect u,
1, The room upstair is a rooms in Asorock,
2, The two friends is buhari and his son,
The two married and unmarried woman is buhari wife and daughter,
3 coming back from sch is coming back to asorock,
4, Having affair And she laughed, they will be enjoying themselves,
5.The bomb is real from millitants, massob members, and few OPC members
6. Bombing pipeline, refinaries and asorock buildings,
7.Those hausas ontop decends down, and those massod, millitant and OPC on downstair went upstair to asorock, .
8. Buhari and family will not understand what is happening,
9.Police,soilders will com to control the suitation but notin will work,
10. The dream means that b4 245 Nigeria will scatter, igbo, hausa, nigerdalta, yoruba, will go on their own, tinubu, jonathan, ekwelemmadu, buhari, will be at serios war, thanks
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Neplusultra(f): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Yes! Let it happen so dat dose ones shouting 'go back to your land', can eat deir land with d anti Christ.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by columbus007(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2015
otijah:
Oga I hope u knw that you dnt need anoda job in this life
grin
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by holyeye1989(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2015
THE HOUSES WEY DISAPPEAR ...DON GO HEAVEN...THE ARCHI...WEY DESIGN AM ..TRY WELA..THAT MEANS ONLY THE GOOD CAN PLS GOD.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by sinaj(f): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The room upstairs, wherein you found yourself signifies a season.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The refinery you saw signifies a a Nuclear Reactor [Where ICBMs are launched].

The deafening noises you heard were from the Nuclear Blasts impact.

The darkness you saw was as a result of the Nuclear Explosion.

The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin

u rily got me laffin nigga grin

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:

yommyphresh ddreamer. i had a couple lot of dat dream wen a i was lil
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
That day will be a terrible day. The world will see God whom they say do not exist face to face. The mountains will flee the sky will be gone.Men will tremble; the beast and the Antichrist will tremble but the saints shall sing for joy "This is our God who we have waited for".

God bless the church.
Story for the jujus this world will never end....wash
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by herald9: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2015
DID YOU WATCH 'JERICHO' LAST NIGHT? grin
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by lonelydora: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fearful indeed.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by MidoLazo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy are does who stay awoken for d day of d lord..... D word rapture seem a sound as a joke a every1, i mean a some...... Cos in d book of revelation also make us believe dat no 1 knws d tym , hour, days wen it gonna happen, even d angels don't knw expect d one who as been living b4 d creation of d earth.... D 24 elders knelt down before him and sing praises to him all day long
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by oyeezah(f): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
may God help us
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by beyonDskygirl(f): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
otijah:
I won't believe until I have my own similar dream
good friend you want to be like the doubting Thomas? Blessed are those who believe without seeing.. The coming of our lord Jesus is just by the window and like the Op has seen, it's only those who believe and have surrendered their life to Him shall see Him and be saved.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by jimino(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
for those of you that really want to see GOD you must be ready to suffer persecusion, pain, agony, sorrow of all kinds and die as a martyr like the early apostles of JESUS CHRIST. the coming chasetisement is so great that only few will survive. Jesus is calling us to pray now that we have time so that we can acquire enof grace that will substain us when that time come. it is better to be strong spiritually and weak physically than the reverse.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin
That's my boy. Joseph the intepreter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by 2dillu2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

Nagode. grin
karya ne undecided
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Btruth: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
God bless you brother. He who has ear, let him/her hears what the spirit is telling the church.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by DocAdray(f): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

Nagode. grin

Pls, kneel down let me pray for your quick recovery!

2 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Mbkite(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
As it was in d days of Bro. Noah, so it wil be in our day. Many doubted, many laughed, many tot it was a mere joke, many saw Noah when he was building d boat and tot he was stupid. Repent and forsake you evil ways. JESUS is at d door of ur heart saying "come home my child" What shall it profit a man to gain d whole world (money, fame, women, men, cars, houses, etc.) and lose his dear soul in hell. Jesus loves YOU!

#team100%JESUS

3 Likes

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by beyonDskygirl(f): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
herald9:
DID YOU WATCH 'JERICHO' LAST NIGHT? grin
when Noah told the people that God will destroy the earth with water, they laughed and said he was drunk. It was when the flood came that it become reality... As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the day of our Lord Jesus...only that it is going to be with fire and not water.
Run to Jesus now to avoid 'had i known.'

He who has eyes let him see..
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by beyonDskygirl(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Luedave:
yommyphresh ddreamer. i had a couple lot of dat dream wen a i was lil
have you thought about why you don't have them again?

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by rose4flower(f): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
Plz wat type of drug did u take b4 goin' to bed?
Or beta still, tell us d' title of dat movie u watched last b4 going to bed.
Hv u bn reading ya bible and meditating on rapture recently?

O'p u ain't running temperature? Juz asking... undecided
And Ur parents name u Joseph? am sorry 4 u
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by fairheven: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Usually have such dreams (rapture related) esPecially wen I tresspass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman / Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.