Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! (23815 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / My Fearful Dream / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by dhabrite(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry for not reading your post thoroughly.Since you are talking about the rapture, am gonna dissapoint you by saying am gonna see my great grand children first before the rapture comes.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death." (Revelation 2:11)
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by hopey8088(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
What have you been listening to? Or reading? This your dream is not scriptural, go and read your bible very well again and again, genesis to revelation. And post again. Lazy christians post stuffs like this and lazy christians believe stuffs like this because they have not been reading their bible. Bombs in rapture? Houses descending? No wonder you didn't make heaven (lol) in your so called dream, cos if you did, you won't be seeing the destruction and you would have been taken to heaven at the sound of the bomb(lols). Read john 3, acts 16: 25 - 32, romans 10:1 - 10, you will know how to get to heaven and not miss the rapturer but above all, read your bible and pray everyday. Selah!
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
"Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent." (Revelation 2:5)
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
rose4flower:
And Ur parents name u Joseph? am sorry 4 u

Lol...not a dreamer lyk u. tongue
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by hopey8088(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
When u take too much weed.. This is the effect

I gbadun you bro, you get am! ROTF
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by ladynice: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:

Just curious about Y u're thanking the OP. grin

4 sharing a very important message once again thanks 4 sharing d gudnews of christ having Christ is d best tin dat can happene 2 us
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by ladynice: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
hopey8088:
What have you been listening to? Or reading? This your dream is not scriptural, go and read your bible very well again and again, genesis to revelation. And post again. Lazy christians post stuffs like this and lazy christians believe stuffs like this because they have not been reading their bible. Bombs in rapture? Houses descending? No wonder you didn't make heaven (lol) in your so called dream, cos if you did, you won't be seeing the destruction and you would have been taken to heaven at the sound of the bomb(lols). Read john 3, acts 16: 25 - 32, romans 10:1 - 10, you will know how to get to heaven and not miss the rapturer but above all, read your bible and pray everyday. Selah!

& my dear BRO dis is nt how God except u 2 preach d message of good news thanks
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by ladynice: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Revolva:

Story for the jujus this world will never end....wash

pls if u r joking stop it if d world wil never end r u going 2 leave 4 ever? it is appointed 4 man 2 die once after death judgment pls accept christ as ur personal lord & savior & u wont regret dis decision JESUS LOVES U
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by 9jauk: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Be warned!!!

Be prepared

Be thankful.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Revolva(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
ladynice:

pls if u r joking stop it if d world wil never end r u going 2 leave 4 ever? it is appointed 4 man 2 die once after death judgment pls accept christ as ur personal lord & savior & u wont regret dis decision JESUS LOVES U
From d way u talk n reason I can tell u r a kid and a follow follow...who is gonna leave forever...this world is a world without end...ok no body knows tommorrow
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by sunsewa: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless

l feel the end is near,just finished reading my Bible where I come across the word of Christ to answer the question of his disciples, about the signs of endtime,where he said sons will kill parents,mark 13-12,then I remember all the recent news this day,both in nairaland and other sources in respect to that,just finished reading my Bible, switching over to this forum,then seeing ur thread abt rapture, really we need to get prepared.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Esdb3: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
When u take too much weed.. This is the effect

The folks trying to explain things to you in the dream are the atheists. The fools(lord forgive me) who think logic of humanity works in the spiritual world. People like johnydon22. And the dimwit I quoted.

@chuna1985 rapture doesn't exist according to the bible?
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Esdb3:

The folks trying to explain things to you in the dream are the atheists. The fools(lord forgive me) who think logic of humanity works in the spiritual world. People like johnydon22. And the dimwit I quoted.

@chuna1985 rapture doesn't exist according to the bible?

Oh yes bro. but if u have proof about it, send me the Bible scriptures on it lemme agree.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by mikron(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless
The lord is passing a message to u, i also had a similar experience some time ago, the lord is mighty. may he find us rapturable

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by mikron(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
had a similar dream last week, i was standing outside and suddenly i had a great screeching noise and i looked up and lo and behold i saw somebody that looked like our lord Jesus standing in the clouds, suddenly i saw a 2nd person i dont know standing close to him, then i saw something that looked like cluster of houses in the mist of the clouds and i heard great noise amidst all these, i cant remember if there were people around me in the dream but its like i was standing alone, i woke up with a start, time check some few mins after 3am. i believe the lord is trying to show me something, i believe what the OP said, i pray the Lord find us worthy for Rapture.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Esdb3: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

Oh yes bro. but if u have proof about it, send me the Bible scriptures on it lemme agree.

Read, study and meditate in his word.

First Thessalonians 4:17 “Then we
who are alive, who are left, will
be caught up together with them
in the clouds to meet the Lord in
the air, and so we will always be
with the Lord. Therefore
encourage one another with
these words.”

First Thessalonians 4:16 “For the
Lord himself will descend from
heaven with a cry of command,
with the voice of an archangel,
and with the sound of the
trumpet of God. And the dead in
Christ will rise first.”

John 14:3 “And if I go and
prepare a place for you, I will
come again, and receive you
unto myself; that where I am,
you may be also.”

Matthew 24:30-31 “ Then will
appear in heaven the sign of the
Son of Man, and then all the
tribes of the earth will mourn,
and they will see the Son of Man
coming on the clouds of heaven
with power and great glory. And
he will send out his angels with a
loud trumpet call, and they will
gather his elect from the four
winds, from one end of heaven
to the other.”

Hope you won't make fallacious decrees anymore.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Orunto: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Your dream is a Daniel's dream to Babylon. Start praying for Buhari, for ss, for opc, for Mend, for our Military and against bokoharam.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Esdb3:

Read, study and meditate in his word.

First Thessalonians 4:17 “Then we
who are alive, who are left, will
be caught up together with them
in the clouds to meet the Lord in
the air, and so we will always be
with the Lord. Therefore
encourage one another with
these words.”

First Thessalonians 4:16 “For the
Lord himself will descend from
heaven with a cry of command,
with the voice of an archangel,
and with the sound of the
trumpet of God. And the dead in
Christ will rise first.”

John 14:3 “And if I go and
prepare a place for you, I will
come again, and receive you
unto myself; that where I am,
you may be also.”

Matthew 24:30-31 “ Then will
appear in heaven the sign of the
Son of Man, and then all the
tribes of the earth will mourn,
and they will see the Son of Man
coming on the clouds of heaven
with power and great glory. And
he will send out his angels with a
loud trumpet call, and they will
gather his elect from the four
winds, from one end of heaven
to the other.”

Hope you won't make fallacious decrees anymore.

I know all these scriptures n den sorry, I thought u will send something new.

All those scriptures r extremely vague n does not explain disappearance of people one day. Even one scriptures talked about dead people rising again...Lol.

Just try n work hard for the future, its real n its coming.

The only thing that looks like rapture on this earth is DEATH, be scared of that...

The word rapture is man made, it doesn't exist in the bible...Ur pastors r using it to scare u guys.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Esdb3: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

I know all these scriptures n den sorry, I thought u will send something new.

All those scriptures r extremely vague n does not explain disappearance of people one day. Even one scriptures talked about dead people rising again...Lol.

Just try n work hard for the future, its real n its coming.

The only thing that looks like rapture on this earth is DEATH, be scared of that...

The word rapture is man made, it doesn't exist in the bible...Ur pastors r using it to scare u guys.

My pastor is apostle paul and Jesus himself?

Unlike you mr JW I don't follow teachings of a confused 'not spiritually inspired business man' called Charles Russel.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Esdb3:

My pastor is apostle paul and Jesus himself?

Unlike you mr JW I don't follow teachings of a confused 'not spiritually inspired business man' called Charles Russel.

Chris Russell who is that

u can remain scared if u like , its personal.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pentecostal Pastors have messed with your brain for so long. Not surprised that you will have such dreams
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Esdb3: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

Chris Russell who is that

u can remain scared if u like , its personal.

You are the one who fears his second coming. Christians are to rejoice and the bible is against Fear.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by herald9: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
beyonDskygirl:
when Noah told the people that God will destroy the earth with water, they laughed and said he was drunk. It was when the flood came that it become reality... As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the day of our Lord Jesus...only that it is going to be with fire and not water.
Run to Jesus now to avoid 'had i known.'

He who has eyes let him see..

It seems you were one of the survivors of the flood. Well done bro. How was the ride?
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Esdb3:

You are the one who fears his second coming. Christians are to rejoice and the bible is against Fear.

We are Gods.

Does god and God have different pronunciation?

I am staying on earth n doing as the Lord commands, dominate the earth, that was the reason God gave me for creating me.

We will stay behind on earth, u can go to heaven if that makes unhappy.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by datYoyo2000(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The room upstairs, wherein you found yourself signifies a season.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The refinery you saw signifies a a Nuclear Reactor [Where ICBMs are launched].

The deafening noises you heard were from the Nuclear Blasts impact.

The darkness you saw was as a result of the Nuclear Explosion.
The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin

How do you mean sir
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by loladeayobami(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
As for your question on nightmares, it’s recommended for anyone who sees a bad and terrifying dream to wake up and do the following: 1-Seeking refuge in Allah from the Shaitan (Satan) saying "A`oodho billahi mina ash-Shaitan ar-Rajeem (I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan." 2-Spitting three times on the left. 3-Refraining from relating the dream to anybody lest it makes them worry. This is what the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, told us to do in this situation. Narrated Abu Salama: I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you sees a dream which pleases him, he should not tell anybody about it except to the one whom he loves, and if he sees a dream which he dislikes, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell anybody about it, lest it might harm him. " (Narrated by Al- Bukhari)
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by beyonDskygirl(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
herald9:

It seems you were one of the survivors of the flood. Well done bro. How was the ride?
unbelief can lead to a confused state of mind.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Great0: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
xynerise:
Just like the days of Noah, people laughed over it when Noah warned them about the destruction of the world.

I will keep my fingers crossed, my brother.
In Noah time, many(multitude) was drained alive, so in the time of The Son of man, many will burn alive in the presence of God, Christ, Holy Angels and Saints even as many that has been predestinated for destruction. So the burning continues till eternity.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Great0: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Horlufemi:

There is no rapture in the bible. The word rapture isn't in the bible.

A great tribulation is coming and if it wasn't stopped no living thing will survive but for the sake of the righteous it will be cut short. Words of Jesus Matthew 24:22
Read 1 thessalonia 4:15~17 and give me one word or two that the event will be called.Your Reply
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by herald9: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
beyonDskygirl:
unbelief can lead to a confused state of mind.
I'm not confused. The dude was talking as if he was there in the days of Noah. So its normal to ask how the ride was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello / Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.