Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! (23978 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / My Fearful Dream / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Great0: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless
Op, your dream is a message and warning to humanity. But try to work more on your spiritual life. Terminate the power of immorality in your life.
For the people who do not believe.........
The word of God has said many things about them that do not believe, even their reward of lake of fire. The word of God must, i mean must be fulfil. So His word about many ending up in hell fire must be accomplish cox if He did not do it, they will say He lied. Many will burn in hell fire, nobody will stop it, even angels cannot alter it. So for all unrepentant Atheist be ready to burn in fire in the Presence of God, His Christ, Holy Angels and Saints.

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by iykekris(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Did you see hollywood action film before going to bed? Just asking...

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by johnwell(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The room upstairs, wherein you found yourself signifies a season.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The refinery you saw signifies a a Nuclear Reactor [Where ICBMs are launched].

The deafening noises you heard were from the Nuclear Blasts impact.

The darkness you saw was as a result of the Nuclear Explosion.

The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin

abeg I no understand you, break it down bro grin grin grin
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
I think something of great significance is about to happen it could be the rapture, but I sense in my spirit that a catastrophe of a huge proportion will happen first. it could be a war or something else. This is not fear mongering, it's obvious guys. Thanks op for sharing.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Skmoda360(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
Jesus is coming soon
that's the second coming right.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Skmoda360:
that's the second coming right.
no 1st comingembarassed
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by awa(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
May the good Lord continue to grant us His grace to serve Him so that at the end we will have every reason to glorify His holy name as always.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by gatiano(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Best definition of HEREAFTER.

sukkot:
[b]let me interpret this dream of yours. your two friends down below are still caught up in the world. it like the days of noah when people were eating and drinking and partying etc. meanwhile you were on a higher level because you were not caught unawares and have been preparing and waiting for the return. now the castles are the new jerusalem descending down from the sky onto earth. basically its a two way simultaneous movement. while moving upwards they are moving down meaning they are flying into the sky to meet the lord in heaven but at the same time they are returning to the earth to rule over the earth. its symbolism. you attain spiritual power and then start ruling over the earth. the loud noise is the great earthquake from this power shift on earth as the new jerusalem descends onto the earth, and wherever the carcass is ? there will they be feeding on the flesh of kings and princes and mighty men. so your friends even after joining you on top could not see these castles coming down from the sky because only the spiritual can discern spiritual things and seeing as they have been left behind, they cant see the spiritual. you on the other hand seeing this means you are spiritual and you are raptured because only the raptured can see the spiritual realm. when you went downstairs and the street was empty ? thats because its a new earth and those in this new earth have been spiritually disemboweled and put in the bottomless pit. they are walking zombies now. a shell of their former self. thats their punishment for rejecting the LORD. and you being a raptured being see the streets as empty because even though the street is full of people ? they are the walking dead and the symbolism in the story makes you see the street as empty because symbolically the street is empty, although in the physical realm it is full of people who are walking zombies. the walking dead. the left behind. so yeah thats your dream. so smile brother, it looks like you will be part of the new jerusalem. oh and everywhere getting dark and buildings disappearing is comparative analysis meaning this power that is coming through, everything else on earth pales in comparison. not even the mighty men on earth can compare. the mountains shall run away and the towers shall fall at the feet of this new force.[/b]
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by elosar(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
elosar:
.10 step to interpret this dream. My name is Elochukwu means knows the Gods mind, friends call me Elo dream wonder, cos I interpret all types of dream, listen and read careful cos dis dream might affect u,
1, The room upstair is a rooms in Asorock,
2, The two friends is buhari and his son,
The two married and unmarried woman is buhari wife and daughter,
3 coming back from sch is coming back to asorock,
4, Having affair And she laughed, they will be enjoying themselves,
5.The bomb is real from millitants, massob members, and few OPC members
6. Bombing pipeline, refinaries and asorock buildings,
7.Those hausas ontop decends down, and those massod, millitant and OPC on downstair went upstair to asorock, .
8. Buhari and family will not understand what is happening,
9.Police,soilders will com to control the suitation but notin will work,
10. The dream means that b4 245 Nigeria will scatter, igbo, hausa, nigerdalta, yoruba, will go on their own, tinubu, jonathan, ekwelemmadu, buhari, will be at serios war, thanks
the sun is about to rise again, 4rm east
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by raphok1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
GOD IS NOT DEAD. HE IS ONLY TOO MEEK AND RICH OF ABUNDANT GRACE . THATS Y U CAN SAY MANY NONSENSE ABOUT HIM AND THINK URE FREE. WE CHRISTIANS CANT FIGHT FOR HIM, THE HIGHEST WE CAN DO IS PREACH.[b]GOD IS NOT DEAD. HE IS ONLY TOO MEEK AND RICH OF ABUNDANT GRACE . THATS Y U CAN SAY MANY NONSENSE ABOUT HIM AND THINK URE FREE. WE CHRISTIANS CANT FIGHT FOR HIM, THE HIGHEST WE CAN DO IS PREACH.[/b]GOD IS NOT DEAD. HE IS ONLY TOO MEEK AND RICH OF ABUNDANT GRACE . THATS Y U CAN SAY MANY NONSENSE ABOUT HIM AND THINK URE FREE. WE CHRISTIANS CANT FIGHT FOR, THE HIGHEST WE CAN DO IS PREACH.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by ferguson17(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
God is really coming to take us home so prepare yourselves Live your life and do good.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Princess4eva(f): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
otijah:
I won't believe until I have my own similar dream

God shows it to whoever He will. Sometimes a colleague of mine who attends Apostolic shared a tract with me. It's about the rapture, an old man wrote an account of how he saw the trance of the rapture, it was very fearful. After reading, I told this my friend nd colleague how frightened It is that even Pastor Adeboye in his vision of the rapture said he didn't make it.

Like you, I just concluded that God will not let a sinner like me have a glimpse of the rapture but lo nd behold, I thot wrong. That same night, I slept and woke up shaken to the marrow, nd gasping for breadth and shouting: Let it not be, I said it more than 15 times b4 my husband cud calm me down, he had to press me to the bed. My dear, It is fearful OP didn't see anything compared to my dream.

Word is may we not leave things too late.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
You're the best.
Tanx Sweedy!
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Esdb3: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

We are Gods.

Does god and God have different pronunciation?

I am staying on earth n doing as the Lord commands, dominate the earth, that was the reason God gave me for creating me.

We will stay behind on earth, u can go to heaven if that makes unhappy.

Ehen so what happened to 'we are not of this world just in this world'. Heretic JW! So the bible is contradicting itself when it said he will come and take us abi.

Where did bible talk about dominating.

And this is what dominate means.

dominate - /ˈdɒmɪneɪt/
verb
1. have power and influence over.

So the bible asked you to have power influence on earth. When it clearly showed you examples of power drunk lords who got the boot.

Go on, charles russel's demon is ever potent in you
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
beyonDskygirl:
have you thought about why you don't have them again?
coz am qualified already
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by ugoezeik(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

That dream was revealed to you from the celestial chariot of Mercury since you had it on Wednesday.

The Archangel Michael rules over the planet of Mercury and his day is Wednesday.

The friends [2 males & 2 females] you saw signify Countries; USA, Russia, China & Iran.

The group of many castles you saw signify the various Aircrafts that will come for evacuation of the survivors after the Nuclear Armageddon.

That, my Son, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Angel; Michael.

Nagode. grin
ur destiny is very bright bro. wen oyedepo and co are there making millions u r here. if I be u ehhhh. .....

1 Like

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

Nagode. grin

My exact interpretation except those castles falling from the sky were planes being affected by the electro magnetic pulse of the nuclear explosion...we should be friends tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Skmoda360(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
no 1st comingembarassed
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by beyonDskygirl(f): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Luedave:
coz am qualified already
i don't think it's because of that dear.
Some kinds of dreams or visions are given to some set of people for God to use them to reach out to others. But when the person or persons do not not make themselves available, it leaves them or rather stop growing in them.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by tscw: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
if u were privilledged to see such a scene, u are fortunate then. atleast ,me typing this and u that saw the vision will not have any excuss not to make heaven. am doing my best to stay ready by his spirit,u must do the same. and if have not accepted jesus christ as ur Lord and saviour, u better do that now. take this scripture for a clue on how to go about it: the book of romance 10;9-10. after this , u must find a bible church to help u maitain the life u would have received. THE COMING OF JESUS FOR THE SECOND TIME IS VERY REAL. MORE REAL THAN THE BREATH UNDER UR NOSTRIL. WE ALL HAS BEEN WARNED!!!
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 22, 2015
beyonDskygirl:
i don't think it's because of that dear.
Some kinds of dreams or visions are given to some set of people for God to use them to reach out to others. But when the person or persons do not not make themselves available, it leaves them or rather stop growing in them.
wow dats serious. i do have revelation dreams wen i was lil' bt kept all to myself..... wen dey happen i wud wish som1 knew i dreamt bout it
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by fpeter(f): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2015
This dream like many others is a warning of the Great Day of the LORD. I feel sorry for those mocking the OP and the reality of rapture,we as humans cannot wish it away. God is not a liar,whatever HE says must find fulfillment,read the scriptures...it happened in the Days of Noah,Lot and it will still happen,don't be deceived the Word of God is true and fearfully real...the rapture will take place in this our age and i pray you won't be left behind dear friends....Think about it, you and I didn't create ourselves so it is only natural that at the end of our lives here we would give account to the Creator of all things and all beings....@ OP please pray for your friends,reach out to them,especially the married one. She/He may be having issues in her marriage and therefore contemplating adultery or just spiritual slackness.

REMAIN RAPTURABLE!!!!!
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by whoisuche: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch the view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless

Is true we need to be prepare at all times.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by whoisuche: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Vikkie14:
Yeah, actually RAPTURE IS IMMINENT AND INEVITABLE.

Rapture is [url]MORE[/url] closer than before. All the "pointers" that Jesus gave are all almost fulfilled. The Day-of-the-Lord draweth near.

BE PREPARED TO MEET YOUR SAVIOUR

I pray you will be counted worthy to escape the tribulations and be Raptured with the Saints.

Amen.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by whoisuche: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
dahdah:
Rapture !! That shouldn't happen now , maybe after some 65years cos I've never enjoyed myself enough

Don't joke for Rapture.
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by dahdah: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
whoisuche:

Don't joke for Rapture.

Guy, I'm not Joking
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Hafizza: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Aww! So cute.grin

Stop taking whatever it is you are, not good for you.

Thank you very much...
Don't worry, there is hope...
Sorry ok?
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Son,

Nagode. grin
hmmm. Nice signature anyways
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Great0:

Op, your dream is a message and warning to humanity. But try to work more on your spiritual life. Terminate the power of immorality in your life.
For the people who do not believe.........
The word of God has said many things about them that do not believe, even their reward of lake of fire. The word of God must, i mean must be fulfil. So His word about many ending up in hell fire must be accomplish cox if He did not do it, they will say He lied. Many will burn in hell fire, nobody will stop it, even angels cannot alter it. So for all unrepentant Atheist be ready to burn in fire in the Presence of God, His Christ, Holy Angels and Saints.
correct
Re: I Had This Very Fearful Dream! by trailblaiza(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Happy Good Friday A Correct Saying? / 2018 Winner's Covenant Exchange For Living Faith Church / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.