Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... (992 Views)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by Lastdon02(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
I meet a girl and i asked her ,,"wats ur
name??" and she said "LACASERA"...PLS WAT
SHOULD I TEL HER MY NAME IS??
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Orijin

1 Like

Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by IamLEGEND1: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bullet

2 Likes

Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by lawkie77(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Do u know this GIN called ese scorpion(scorpion leg)..if u do, just tell its ur name
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by vjsmiles: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by Ephemmm: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lacasera personified: what a metaphor in the irony of simile!

That lady go sweet like lacasera, walahi.
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by 2dice(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Comedy is not your calling Bro....try hunting

1 Like

Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by yorubaboiy: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
burukutu
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
undecided tell say ur name na team or bottle water#ode cheesy
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by TheFLIRT(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lastdon02:
I meet a girl and i asked her ,,"wats ur
name??" and she said "LACASERA"...PLS WAT
SHOULD I TEL HER MY NAME IS??
Then what was ur next line? Or did u just give up? undecided
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by ItzBIM(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gala
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
I hope you are bobo?
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by Lastdon02(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided tell say ur name na team or bottle water#ode cheesy

watin be Ode? Hope say u r not yabbing me sha?
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by Jayjay0(m): 12:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Thank God for stupid people
Re: I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... by popeferd(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Lacasera ko! Viju milk ni

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. / I'm In-love With My Married Ex / I Take Nuude Pics Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.