Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (90992 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Pennywise(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2011
The Hurt Locker, last night on DSTV. My kind of movie. If Americans were sensible, it should have clinched the oscar for best movie ahead of avater
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2011
Do we all agree that Ogaga has the weirdest movie taste on this thread??
I usually go with Iice and Spikey's suggestions . . .but I'll start following Emmz and Semid, we share similar tastes.

It's Just Another Funny Story

The Great Debaters

Juno

Yep. . . it's weird that I liked all three of them, but they're all really good.
And watch Juno, It's Just Another Funny Story, The Great Debaters in that order.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by lalaboi(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2011
Lottery Ticket!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2011
Just Go With It Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston Were Wonderful in this movie
i give it 9/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dayokanu(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2011
Battle Los Angeles
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2011
@ el,

I really liked The Great Debaters. It even inspired the signature I used before this present one. . . .''Shut Up! You're nothing but a mere dissenting voice to the truth I speak'' grin

I know the film was based on true historical happenings but I felt the Harvard team had the superior argument in the final debate (as it was presented in the film) and should have won the debate undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2011
@ topic

Despicable Me grin cool kiss
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
@pennywise
hurt locker did win best picture @ the oscars.
@topic
hurt locker from DStv but didnt finish, PHCN struck.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pennywise:

The Hurt Locker, last night on DSTV. My kind of movie. If Americans were sensible, it should have clinched the oscar for best movie ahead of avater

It did win best picture and it even went on to win 5 other awards, 3 awards more than Avatar did.
eldee:

[b]Do we all agree that Ogaga has the weirdest movie taste on this thread??
I usually go with Iice and Spikey's suggestions . . .but I'll start following Emmz and Semid, we share similar tastes.

Sometimes i get the feeling that Ogaga is an Older guy say about late 40s cos of his love for old movies/classics lol but somepple r dat way even though young in age.

I feel honoured that you have chosen to go with my suggestions. Tanks maite. I promise not to let you down.  smiley

I finished Green Hornet and frankly i dont know what to make of this movie. Im slightly confused. I dont know if its cos i was tired or maybe the movie is just not that exciting. You know what, I love my super heroes masculine and butt kicking abled men not comedic and sloppy so maybe thats why im confused or many Kaito's accent confused me.  grin

There were few funny parts though. (Like Kaito's accent) lol. Talking about funny, see Harold and Kumar escape from Guatanamo bay.

By the way wusup with all the green

Green Arrow- (Smallville)

Green Hornet- (No trace of green except when they killed innocent pple wearin green) mmmh Seth Rogen

Green Lantern- Now thats d kind of super hero im talking about. Cant wait for it to come out. I love me some Ryan Reynolds.[quote][/quote]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by lalaboi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
The mechanic. . .

I could have sworn i knew Jason statham wasn't dead cheesy .

Victory loves preparation!. . . grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
dayokanu:

Battle Los Angeles

@dayokanu
How was it?? The movie hasn't started showing in Nigerian cinemas.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by WackyJ1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Memento( half through with it)
The love guru( half through)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by lalaboi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^ u dey watch em together?? grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
lalaboi:

^^ u dey watch em together?? grin

cheesy grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
Natalie Portman in Thor shocked
The trailer looks good. .hope it doesn't do a "LEGION" on me.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
v3:

Natalie Portman in Thor shocked
The trailer looks good. .hope it doesn't do a "LEGION" on me.
u saying legion wasn't a nice movie?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Davedavy: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
The Tourist.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by viruz007(m): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2011
drive angry, Everybody in d movie had swag!!!, From d good guy to the bad guy, twas impressive. Loved d way nicolas cage and agent mahone from prison break played their roles,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Brite02(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2011
Collection of James Bond movie
1. Tomorrow never dies- james bond
2. Butterfly- james bond

3. Karate kid- chacky chan
4. Evil cult part 1 - jetli
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by WackyJ1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
Finally finished love guru, it's on to finish Memento and 127hours
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by BABE3: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
@ The Roomate and it was BS!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
My sister's secret . .

The karate kid.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by denzel2009: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
Meet the Browns. Angela Bassett is a lovely cougar.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Brite02(m): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2011
Just finished 'Grey Owl'- James bond

currently watching right now 'Die another day' - James bond
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2011
King Kong (2005)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2011
Faster- Not bad considering that i dont like action movies as such but it was some what a thriller waing it? However said i could tell after the first 20 minutes who the so called client was.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2011
Shall We Dance
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
50 first dates very touching movie

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2011

[size=13pt]The Dark Knight
I couldn't believe "The Dark knight" could live up to the hype. That's perhaps the biggest surprise. The secret, I believe, is a stunning, mature, intelligent script. That makes it the best superhero movie ever made. As if that wasn't enough, Heath Ledger. He, the newest of the tragic modern icons present us with a preview of something we'll never see. A fearless, extraordinary actor capable to fill up with humanity even the most grotesque of villains grin grin . His performance is a master class. Fortunately, Christian Bale's Batman is almost a supporting character. Bale is good but there is something around his mouth that stops him from being great. "The Dark Knight" is visually stunning, powerful and moving. What else could anyone want. grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by viruz007(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
i am number four, Nt a bad movie, Nt bad at all, 7/10 i rate it. Worth seeing in da cinemaz,

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.